Positive Agenda.

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Positive Agenda.

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:31 pm

DavidG wrote:First of all, much positive energy and wishes for Kim's successful surgery, Mikado, she will come through with flying colors I am sure.

As for fruitybat's suggestion, perhaps he cannot fathom that everything which seems negative to an observer, may seem positive to a different observer.

Maybe he should check into basic hermetic principles and brush up on gender and polarity....and then read Unity by David Barclay again as well.

Cheers!

Thank You David for the positive energy for Kim.

No truer words have been spoken as to an observer. The theory of relativity of an observer?

best, Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:03 pm

DavidG wrote:The most positive thing I've gained from all of this is learning how to self delete myself from an empty vessel piloted by an empty vessel, for a woman who seems to be herself an empty vessel....oops, that sounds negative....positively negative.

DavidG, proud to be a member of the self deleted club.

You are still listed as paddlewheel pete?
Kevin the self deleted
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:49 pm

Im not able to sign on there....so I dont know....I guess my name is still there, but it is a shell of the former galley chef without the body...maybe I am half-deleted?

I did like the name paddlewheel pete...I think Ill use it somewhere someday again.

Cheers!
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:51 am

DavidG wrote:Im not able to sign on there....so I dont know....I guess my name is still there, but it is a shell of the former galley chef without the body...maybe I am half-deleted?

I did like the name paddlewheel pete...I think Ill use it somewhere someday again.

Cheers!

As this is a positive thread...then You are the better half here now.

And I say again to the slime ball who altered My name there to SELF DELETED....have a NICE day.
Perhaps the slime ball can't read this though, too scared of the truth?
I couldn't possibly have SELF DELETED , or altered My name, so the truth is that whoever controls that site did.
I simply informed that I had no intention or desire to remain there, or to ever return there.

As I am quite content to be here, which is not anyones personal CAMP, this forum is truthfully looking into the obscured legacy of so called obscure scientists, such as Dr Brown.
Apparently Dr Brown had multiple notebooks that are kept secret, called by His Daughter ..."In safe keeping"
Is that not OBSCURING the truth?
"Safe "from what or whom ?????

Could it be that Linda Brown is helping to OBSCURE Her fathers legacy?

Then to SELF DELETE any tracks leading to His knowledge?

Self deleted ( deleted by a slime ball)
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:57 am

If memory serves correctly, a certain person has notebooks and papers in safekeeping. That same person has become the common denominator in problems on those two particular forums. Is said person trying to destroy the forums, or set himself up as the savior? Just an observation.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby DavidG » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:11 am

Spot on Kevin and Cat.....Linda has kept knowledge back, why?

In an effort to protect humanity? nah...probably not.

To keep us from seeing what might undermine the positive image of Browns work? Perhaps.

Or, to keep her self serving game of cat and mouse with all the new forum members who come along until they catch on, like all but one fruity fellow, eventually does? Who knows?

I will not return to either forum of hers until she admits the faults she so eloquently points out in everyone else, and admits she is no better than any of us in this search for truth....and apolgizes to those who deserve it, and shows a concerted effort to rejoin a group of many who have helped her along to where she is now with their own time and effort,while she held back what is needed to move ahead.

His entire team of folks, if recollaborated, could be eminetly powerful as an agent of change, but sadly there is not much hope for such a miracle of humility and repair of the torn fabric of a once promising tapestry.

The likely soon deleted,
DavidG
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:21 am

I have seen the seven (7) notebooks. I have looked through all seven (7) notebooks. I did so in Huntingdon, PA when having the meeting with Paul. Book number 3 has never been copied...why you might ask? More than likely when the books were originally transcribed, the person doing so decided not to since a good deal of the book involved petrovoltaics. At the time this was done, very few if any individuals gave a donkeys wang about the subject. Books 5, 6 and 7 were also heavily invested in the same topic and this is more than likely the reason they were never copied/transcribed either.

I truly believe that if there are other notebooks, they contain "ideas" just as all of his notebooks have. If one truly looks at the books available, a good deal of what is in there is quite basic, it is what he is adapting it to.

As I said previously here as to modulating the fan/loudspeaker, the answer is there. However, one of my design projects in college (1974) was that I took a HeNe laser and modulated the output and thus communicated over it. The circuit I used is 90% identical to what Brown did...and this was before any of his books were printed. If one has a good knowledge base, electronics is electronics. An amplifier is an amplifier no matter how you build it.

If one looks at all of Brown's patents...why haven't any of them been used? And if they are in black ops why are they still available and not classified? When patented, why weren't they "born secret"?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:02 pm

DavidG,
Cat is on the right wave length, and it is MALE.
Not Linda, as such, but Mr BLUE bottle.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:28 am

kevin wrote:DavidG,
Cat is on the right wave length, and it is MALE.
Not Linda, as such, but Mr BLUE bottle.

Kevin

Ahh, so hands are tied to another layer....the illustrious Linda... a shill for a Blue balled bottle boy?
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:16 pm

Fruitbat wrote:Hmmm. I think you people are having a bit of trouble with this thread...
:c)
FB!

Well, at least they're not alone.
In "having a bit of trouble" with a Positive Agenda.

But hey, sure.
Whatever, Karma and all that.

One chooses what one chooses.
LuisP
Commander

Previous

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite