Positive Agenda.

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Positive Agenda.

Postby Fruitbat » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:47 am

We have a thread here entitled "negative agenda", so by way of balance, why not have a thread looking at the positive agendas that people bring to the table?
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Re: Positive Agenda.

Postby LuisP » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:16 pm

Concur.

Just a question - or not - of joining in on that frame of mind.

Up to each one to do it... as in, want to.

And on that note, may I say that a positive can be reached by a negative ? And that, sometimes, it is the best way to go at it ?

I, for one, have no need to stress my "positive agendas" by the simple fact that, without hesitation, I can say that I have no negative agendas.

Am therefore, in no worry towards "balance".
There simply is too much interesting positive stuff going on out there.

And that's what I crave.
LuisP
Commander

Postby StarCat » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:52 pm

My current positives: Patient A's wound is nearly healed; Patient B's wound care has decreased from daily, to every other day. Not agendas, really, but definitely positive.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:13 pm

Fruitbat wrote:We have a thread here entitled "negative agenda", so by way of balance, why not have a thread looking at the positive agendas that people bring to the table?

Excellent, You could start by detailing who PAUL BRANT was/is, and why He leads You to declare I am talking bullshit....this will help in a positive way to possibly describe Your reactions towards Myself.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:24 am

Another positive step fruitbat could take ( if he hasn't again declared Me as a foe????, which is pure negative)
Is to explain what circumstances led to Linda TELLING him to find common ground between him and Me?
Does She employ You in some form?
I believe fruitbat said it was because We would be building something together , which I knew nothing about.
I am in NOBODIES employ or any such thing.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:06 pm

I had a very nice conversation this afternoon with Griffin. I called him in reference to his book. Although the website has been taken over by handbag salesmen, he did say that he was very much still involved in writing the book, "The Visitants".

Linda briefly came up and I told him that I called him not for that but about his book. He told me that perhaps a novella version might be coming out this fall. I told him I and some others have been waiting for his book to come out. He wished me well on my work and I told him some information at which point he mentioned he wished that Linda and I would come to a truce. I mentioned that since he wished to talk about it I would. I told him how I tried on two occasions to do just that and the last time I explained what happened at the Token in January of this year. I said how wish she would go her way and I and Kim would go ours but she couldn't just do that. He said he disagreed with me but he agreed to allow each of us to disagree.

It was a very enjoyable conversation and I look forward to reading whatever he publishes in regard to the visitants.

Good Luck Griffin!

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:05 am

Mikado,
I see this blue poster has now likened You to a "parasitic tick"
Accusing You of sinking Pauls forum blah blah blah.

He declares I am "infected"

Why is this blue bottle given such license, who is this blue bottle poster?
Would it not be positive to open up for scrutiny what all of this is about?

Why??? does it seem that everyone is allowing such a none entity ( blue) to have such authority?

ALL of those posts could be ficticious.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:09 am

kevin wrote:
Fruitbat wrote:We have a thread here entitled "negative agenda", so by way of balance, why not have a thread looking at the positive agendas that people bring to the table?

Excellent, You could start by detailing who PAUL BRANT was/is, and why He leads You to declare I am talking bullshit....this will help in a positive way to possibly describe Your reactions towards Myself.
Kevin

Could somebody please inform this fruit that it is cowardly to hide away from anything.
The positive way is to face full on whatever.
And it is hypocritcal to start a POSITIVE thread , then hide away from anyone.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:13 pm

kevin wrote:
Could somebody please inform this fruit that it is cowardly to hide away from anything.
The positive way is to face full on whatever.
And it is hypocritcal to start a POSITIVE thread , then hide away from anyone.

Kevin

Concur. Partially.

It seems FB is more inclined to address the issue he himself raised here, done elsewhere and not here. Cowardice ? No, I would not say it is. Just plain choice.
Here, he will not address it. Elsewhere, he will.

Positive agenda ?
Surely not, then.
Maybe only a lot of confusion inside a very frail head.

Pity.

One does what one has to do.
And then lives with it.

"Being Nice" is nothing more, or less, than being honest.
To search for it with dishonesty or without expecting to face contradictory, is a waste of time.

One wastes what one wants to waste.
And then lives with it.

Good luck with your cat and lifter, FB.
And besides that, keep talking about your niceness.

Maybe you'll convince someone you're right, besides you.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Fruitbat » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:54 am

Hmmm. I think you people are having a bit of trouble with this thread...
:c)
FB!
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite