Positive Agenda.

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Positive Agenda.

Postby DavidG » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:18 am

The most positive thing I've gained from all of this is learning how to self delete myself from an empty vessel piloted by an empty vessel, for a woman who seems to be herself an empty vessel....oops, that sounds negative....positively negative.

DavidG, proud to be a member of the self deleted club.
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:30 am

DavidG,
Welcome to the club.
We are from the planet deletion.
Your mission here on this negative surface planet is to apply positive thinking.
It will be natural to yourself.

This message will self delete in five seconds.
( time does not exist on deletion though)

hobbit
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:31 am

Thanks for the warm welcome, as this planet is fine and dandy for me....positively speaking of course.
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:29 pm

Fruitbat wrote:Hmmm. I think you people are having a bit of trouble with this thread...
:c)
FB!

I don't think so.

People will find negative on the wind faster than positive. Afterall, most agenda's are geared toward the person who makes it.

The agenda of this forum is to be open about discussions in regard to anything. It doesn't have to pertain to science for life is science, in my positive agended view.

There are many things positive in my life right know but this thread is about "agendas" and not personal positives. If that is what you are looking for then here is one....Kim will have surgery to get rid of the cancer on July 28th. That is a positive thing but it is not an agenda. If there is an agenda, it is to get rid of the cancer.

Try looking at the glass as half full and not so judgmental that this thread is having some difficulty. I don't believe it is for in the world, there are more negative agendas against individuals than positive.

Just my opinion from observation and it may be wrong.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby DavidG » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:02 pm

First of all, much positive energy and wishes for Kim's successful surgery, Mikado, she will come through with flying colors I am sure.

As for fruitybat's suggestion, perhaps he cannot fathom that everything which seems negative to an observer, may seem positive to a different observer.

Maybe he should check into basic hermetic principles and brush up on gender and polarity....and then read Unity by David Barclay again as well.

Cheers!
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:24 pm

I am often asked....Are You all right"
I answer with .."down this side" pointing to My right side.
But add " but to you the observer, My right side is to Me My left side."
Most people are confused by such.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:53 pm

kevin wrote:I am often asked....Are You all right"
I answer with .."down this side" pointing to My right side.
But add " but to you the observer, My right side is to Me My left side."
Most people are confused by such.
Kevin

Precisely! :D
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:53 pm

No, the other right side. I've been asked how I can possibly do certain skilled nursing procedures left-handed. Ambidextrous, and no choice.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:17 am

StarCat wrote:No, the other right side. I've been asked how I can possibly do certain skilled nursing procedures left-handed. Ambidextrous, and no choice.

Cat

Many mens dream girl....an ambidextrous nurse.

Such a talent came in very HANDY in My boxing days, the ability to suddenly become what is called southpaw,I am convinced that those with such abilities are operating from both hemispheres of brains, and are not seen as NORMAL by the vast herd who are locked into one hemisphere.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:41 am

Hehehe, an ambidextrous nurse!

Cat, the boss would say to you..hey we pay for both of your hands, do a blood screen with one and an ultrasound with the other my dear employee, we expect our money's worth! LOL

Today, my friends who are pa's and nurses always seem to show more respect for the hypocratic oath than any doctor I can recall having the displeasure of meeting...arrogant self centered bastards most have been.Like attorneys with scalpels.Id trust you in a heartbeat to well...check my heartbeat! :D

For me, learning to kickbox from a professional friend involved the same strategy Kevin, when I would feel a bit overwhelmed by a opponent, Id do the old switcheroo and make them spin on their heels in surprise. I still sucked at it though and hitting folks for fun wasnt for me...only if they try to steal fries from my plate at Chilis.

As for positivity today, here it is 85 and sunny, and the pool is blue and I have a nice bottle of Single Malt I have been saving for such a rare day off..so pardon me in advance if later my replies may be a bit hamfisted or loopy! :D

Happy Sunday to y'all....heres something which always boosts my positive agenda..my boys...
Attachments
IMG00206-20100621-1505.jpg
DavidG
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite