The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Messages

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:12 am

wags wrote:
kevin wrote:Wags,
Correct Me if wrong NOW please.

I assumed this thread was about MESSAGES???
Is it just such relative to Yourself.
I am an accused thread derailer.
Kevin

Kevin,
I am pretty relaxed about my threads, If I was frustrated it is my problem. Do not be inhibited I have no greater right than yourself in this conversation.

I did assume reasonably correct then, good.
Thank You for Your enlightened message , it is a welcome change from others messages recently.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:24 am

kevin wrote:
wags wrote:
kevin wrote:Wags,
Correct Me if wrong NOW please.

I assumed this thread was about MESSAGES???
Is it just such relative to Yourself.
I am an accused thread derailer.
Kevin

Kevin,
I am pretty relaxed about my threads, If I was frustrated it is my problem. Do not be inhibited I have no greater right than yourself in this conversation.

I did assume reasonably correct then, good.
Thank You for Your enlightened message , it is a welcome change from others messages recently.
Kevin

There are two general exceptions to this:-

1.0 If the conversation is narrow and focused such as a technical / science conversation.

2.0 If the thread is related to a personal matter illness etc.

And...
If it is another person's thread then I try to take that into account.

Again IMHO
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:29 pm

I am going to chime in on the Myles/Blue issue.

If the possibility is greater than 50% or if past experience is to be used in deriving a solution than Occam's Razor indicates that it is Linda.

Blue/David/Morgan/Logan/? has his own login. The question arises as to why he can't post himself? At best, there may be emails back and forth and he offers an opinion and then Linda runs with it. Reminds me of the time at the History Channel when she was posing as wildcard (Mark Culpepper) and going after me. There is no way this person had such personal information from the Huntingdon meeting. In fact, a story as told to Linda about a car with a tag on it was repeated practically word for word as told to Linda and twigsnapper only. Wildcard claimed he was given the intelligence report. The bad thing was, it was a lie. I wanted to see if twigsnapper would correct it and offer the truth. He didn't so I knew I was on my own with no one around. Another incident on the History Channel was a character named Hog Island. Linda has continually claimed that it upsets me about him and I am afraid or some such nonsense. I repeat...again.... I have a cousin who is an attorney in LA and I called in a favor. He was able to get for me through his contacts, the IP's for Hog Island and wildcard. Need I say where they originated? One was a library, one was someones home IP.

Now, I could go on about the ttbrown forum and some of the sock puppets created here when it was first setup....but why?

Based upon my experience, I would say there is greater than a 90%, or more, probability that Linda is Myles and Blue. A common trait in regard to a socio/psychopath is to base characters upon someone they know or have met or even someone in the public eye. It helps to define a real character into a false character, It provides a personality base which in turn improves the reality of said character or the believability, it provides a background so that other characters do not appear hollow or made up.

Lastly, I agree with wags. Anyone who would give up their password...to anyone....has no sense of responsibility or respect for anyone in that they could read all the PMs which are "Private" messages between the sender and receiver. Further, Myles would of had to have Linda's email password as well since he was taking care of the site in her absence, another breach of confidentiality which is proven by how Linda is so quick to post emails even when the sender says it is personal. This indicates a trait that only sustains the socio/psychopathic behavioural pattern.

I do not doubt that individuals flock to Linda which will continue for there a whole lotta of individuals that have not met her or interacted with her but those that are interested in the science will discover that they are chasing a pig in a poke...a phantom in the night.

IMHO

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:02 pm

Mikado,
You have assisted Myself no end, by keeping to a clear message for what seems like an eternity.
Also I have watched your method of rebuttals, which is why I intend to pick up on all posts across the forums painting this false picture been attempted to be created relative to Myself..

What I honestly don't comprehend of is WHY??
It is basically a case of either yer with us, or aginst us....which is ballocks.

I tried every avenue possible to think of yourself been as painted by Linda, but My senses wouldn't let Me.
I goaded You, pinched at You, poked fun at You ( sorry)
But underneath this was an overriding respect that My senses wouldn't allow Me to forget.

Crazy thing is, I feel similer about Linda.

Kevin in confused land
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:14 pm

Another message from fruitcake.
Apparently I am not allowed to doubt anything He posts ( I sure do)
He must be peeping at My posts, nes pas.
He had the TEMERITY to DECLARE Me a FOE.
That He was aloof of my posts, not going to look, too below a man of his standing.
Dingbat.
I have then gained a further name....SCHTICK...don't actually know what that is YET.

Anyway the MESSAGE from said fruitcake is...
Take Your medicine.

Well I for one want to KNOW what is involved, what the underlying basics of life and death are.
Take the red pill or the BLUE pill?????
Kevin the schtick apparently.
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:41 pm

Another part of the message from fruitcake is....
"I am really sorry hobbit is so bitter about anything fruitbat related"

LIAR.
That is his perverted opinion.
I could give a monkeys schtick about anything related to WHOEVER he is.

And I will keep on rebutting any of this false character painting been splashed about , like shite.

Schtick is a Yiddish term apparently, maybe fruitcake is mossad?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:21 pm

I too followed suit and judged Mikado without due diligence, and am sorry for that...it seems Loonda is quite the orchestrator, perhaps she should take up the bassoon? Is it a stringed jnstrument I wonder..at any rate it rhymes with buffoon...go figure.

I agree, Mikado...her continuing facadery is showing holes, and if she keeps it up, it will become as swiss cheese....what a shame,once I was excited to connect with TT Browns daughter....now I wish I hadnt spent that time.bothering, except for the fact I met you, Kevin, and aslo several others in the process who I do care for.

As for the fruutybat? He is a quadruple agent majeur, with ants in his pants and an anteater at his zipper.....to aloof for me and definitely not to be trusted..maybe Schecky the Schtick is aground on an island of his own for good reason?

D
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:19 pm

The bassoon is a wind instrument.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:34 pm

Mikado,
Is that Linda?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thr ... 2/pg3&mem=
I first thought it was Elizabeth rauscher.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:49 pm

kevin wrote:Mikado,
Is that Linda?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thr ... 2/pg3&mem=
I first thought it was Elizabeth rauscher.
Kevin

Yes, that is Linda and on the left (her right) I believe is Jess Fritch (ecker 2011), self-proclaimed know it all of Electrogravitics and had a thread titled "Electrogravitics 101" on the Token when I was a logged in member, if my memory serves.

Looks like she is packing on the pounds. Someone should tell her it is not healthy.

The man in the suit reminds me of Whitley Strieber of Communion fame.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite