The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Postby wags » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:34 am

[Messages]
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Re: Messages

Postby wags » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:53 am

xxxxx ... thanks for the trip down memory lane. {Name Redacted] has been on my crap list ever since she jumped in to save [redacted] from having to answer up for how he was trying to manipulate you on an emotional level.

Wow unabashed guilt here! The poster even tells us what the rest of the message is attempting to manipulate on an emotional level. This next part clearly is designed to undermine on an emotional level.

.. And what's up with the latest Avatar? What subliminal messages are embedded in that cloud? Paid shills are instructed in how to use Avatars to advantage, specifically (according to one article), [name reacted]. Her previous Avatar was no [edited: soft pet}, more like a predator eyeing up her next meal.

And the another replies with more :-

I agree.

The thing about [edited: animals] is..... they "spray" to mark their territory... and it stinks.

I have a right to pick my companions.

Sounds good but the poster has failed to appreciate companions are free to choose as well.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:11 pm

Divide et impera.

Blue bottle has perhaps a bad case of...Your either with us, or aginst us syndrome?

Then acting as the pope , He pontificates , laying down as fact what is his opinion, or his agenda driven objectives desire?
He has declared that I am "INFECTED"
And as with cat, that I am in some manner acting against Linda.....whatever the fuck that is?
That to have the audacity to post upon this forum means ( in his blue bottle head) that this signals I am in some way acting against her.
I have never met linda.
I assumed that her agenda was to reveal the truth about her parents operations...whatever they be.

To say that I am acting in any way against this is a lie, the pontifications of a paranoid twerp.
Kevin the self deleted
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:37 pm

I have to admit there was a message in the kitten butt avatar paired with the signature Kiss me. I'm Irish. As for the snow leopard, I like snow leopards. My pool cue has a snow leopard on it. I use a snow leopard as my avatar on the witchcraft forum. People there like it. Oh well, different strokes for different folks.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:50 pm

StarCat wrote:I have to admit there was a message in the kitten butt avatar paired with the signature Kiss me. I'm Irish. As for the snow leopard, I like snow leopards. My pool cue has a snow leopard on it. I use a snow leopard as my avatar on the witchcraft forum. People there like it. Oh well, different strokes for different folks.

Cat

According to Linda , You are been paid a shilling.
Thats not much here as they are not legal tender anymore, but if it's a silver shilling from pre war years, then it scraps out for about a fiver ( $7.50)
I have been searching for a really scary avater for a SELF DELETED alien as Myself ,from the planet deletion.
That would be ever so horrible.

Self deleted
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:48 pm

According to my pay stubs, I'm employed as a nurse by Personal Assistance Services of Colorado. If I've been a paid shill for someone, where the heck is my money? Dang it! I might want to go to Starbucks for a latte! Those things don't come cheap. Excuse me while I go roll around on the floor, whilst laughing hysterically. After my latest patient visit, I needed a good laugh. Thanks Kevin.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:01 pm

StarCat wrote:According to my pay stubs, I'm employed as a nurse by Personal Assistance Services of Colorado. If I've been a paid shill for someone, where the heck is my money? Dang it! I might want to go to Starbucks for a latte! Those things don't come cheap. Excuse me while I go roll around on the floor, whilst laughing hysterically. After my latest patient visit, I needed a good laugh. Thanks Kevin.

Cat

I am often told to leave church premises if I have My dowsing rods present.
Told that I am doing the devils works.
My response is to ask them if they see him, to ask him for some payment for Me, as I have been doing this most of My life....the little devil.
This appears to annoy them...the rightious ones, can't think why??

Anyone accusing others without clear and concrete evidence ,should be viewed with ultra suspicion, as it is they who are actually what they accuse another of been.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:13 pm

Hey diddle diddle,
The cat and the fiddle.
The bat asked "where de pussy"
The cat wandered off ,
She's quite a dish,
Take Your medicine on the spoon.
Before the cow jumps over the moon.

Self deleted
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:45 pm

This was quite a MESSAGE,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmViPTndxw
Flight MH17,
boing 777
17/7/2014
295 passengers
self deleted
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:52 pm

Yeah. What's up with Malaysia flights? I caught part of the report when I was at the gym.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite