The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Messages

Postby DavidG » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:46 pm

The bush was in leaf only, I used an old ionizer (from a hepa filter air purifier) power supply and parts to charge the plant root ball and grounded the base it sat on...it was drinking water like crazy, and never grew after connecting the power...it shriveled up to dry dead leaves after a couple weeks. Granted it was crude, but the idea would need some serious r and d in my opinion to be viable.

Linda sent some pictures of the device which showed plants sitting in a bakelite plate with a wire and plug(unplugged) sticking out of it..I am guessing the pictures were staged by sticking an old lamp cord under any random plant for whatever reason she saw fit..the pictures were similar to ones from 126 or 110 film used in the 70's.

Anyhoo, moving on.....she has taken her licks like a person unable to deal with reality, after paranoid accusations leveled at me recently..cest la vie.

Cheers
Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:32 pm

DavidG wrote:The bush was in leaf only, I used an old ionizer (from a hepa filter air purifier) power supply and parts to charge the plant root ball and grounded the base it sat on...it was drinking water like crazy, and never grew after connecting the power...it shriveled up to dry dead leaves after a couple weeks. Granted it was crude, but the idea would need some serious r and d in my opinion to be viable.

Linda sent some pictures of the device which showed plants sitting in a bakelite plate with a wire and plug(unplugged) sticking out of it..I am guessing the pictures were staged by sticking an old lamp cord under any random plant for whatever reason she saw fit..the pictures were similar to ones from 126 or 110 film used in the 70's.

Anyhoo, moving on.....she has taken her licks like a person unable to deal with reality, after paranoid accusations leveled at me recently..cest la vie.

Cheers
Dave

Was it "drinking water"?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:05 pm

Water from my fish pond....everything else loves it....it has poo moxy.
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:53 pm

DavidG wrote:Water from my fish pond....everything else loves it....it has poo moxy.

Should have been more precise.
Was the holly an evergreen?
I have reported in the past how the evergreens keep a reverse spin system in operation throughout the year, they reverse the northern and southern hemispheres , so that the southern becomes dominant( the water falls to the outer area of the trees field)
Was it "drinking water" or was the field expanded so that the water fell up through the holly and so split apart in it's bondings ( H2o) to become useless to the holly , thus resulting in it's demise?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:23 pm

kevin wrote:
DavidG wrote:Water from my fish pond....everything else loves it....it has poo moxy.

Should have been more precise.
Was the holly an evergreen?
I have reported in the past how the evergreens keep a reverse spin system in operation throughout the year, they reverse the northern and southern hemispheres , so that the southern becomes dominant( the water falls to the outer area of the trees field)
Was it "drinking water" or was the field expanded so that the water fell up through the holly and so split apart in it's bondings ( H2o) to become useless to the holly , thus resulting in it's demise?
Kevin

It was an evergreen, which makes berries a couple times of year....it was from a gift shop, from Christmastime that year and had fake red berries tied to its poor branches...I felt sorry for it, and it had pointy leaves so it was my choice. The water is naturally filtered without a screen or foam filter and I have seven large koi type fish in the pond.

Perhaps the polarity should've been changed?
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:59 pm

I know the device! It was one of the ashtray products. I believe Andrew Bolland brought one with him to the Las Vegas meeting in March of 08. Speaking of Andrew Bolland...I have a few more posts to make in that thread.

Back to the tree. Wasn't it supposed to be an air purifier or some such thing? Negative ions were suppose to gather on the ends of the needles and/or leaves tips and thus purify the air.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby DavidG » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:01 pm

Thats the one.....I used the holly for all the independent points on its leaves...Kevin seems to think polarity might have been the prpblem....I have multiple pictures of the one Brown made, and a copy of the patwnt, too. Not sure if it is legal to post it publicly though.

D
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:19 pm

DavidG wrote:Thats the one.....I used the holly for all the independent points on its leaves...Kevin seems to think polarity might have been the prpblem....I have multiple pictures of the one Brown made, and a copy of the patwnt, too. Not sure if it is legal to post it publicly though.

D

Trees are great antennae.
Pine needles are like wave guides.
Need to match the transmission -- vibration -- sound to the tree.
Trees are a perfect example of "zero point energy" at work.

A patent is already in the public. Posting the patent is simply repeating what has already been disclosed to the public.

Pictures would help. I'll have John take a look at them.

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Previous

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite