The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Messages

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:08 pm

I find it curious....two Malaysian flights.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:49 am

Mikado14 wrote:I find it curious....two Malaysian flights.

Mikado

Maybe same plane?
http://secretsun.blogspot.co.uk/2007/11 ... of-17.html
self deleted
kevin
The Hobbit

Re: Paranoid Messages

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:22 am

Linda is again adding into the paranoid painting of Myself been a " derailer of threads"

This was first mused by an ultra paranoid blue bottle that may or may not exist, but who seems to assume itself as either the pope or messiah.
This blue bottle is then rolled out by Linda to pontificate on the forum contents and decl;are as FACT what this phantom blue bottle deems as sacred.

She has quoted portions of fruitcakes thread about a supposed tumour that a cat is said to have had.
I have not in any shape or manner DERAILED any such thread, but will when the time is better suited start a seperate thread specifically looking into cancer, and it's causes, to see if and how this cancer is as I suspect totally aligned in with what I term as MEMORY, and memories local disruption.

It is long overdue that I Kevin Bennington begin to start threads, to try and promote MY MESSAGES as to the actual true nature of the reality We exist and persish within.
As there is none coming forward from blue bottle land.
Kevin
Who was re-named as self deleted by others....paranoid others
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:40 am

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 2&start=60
Should have linked across to the thread on the cosmic paranoia forum.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:16 am

I think you have a good idea there Kevin. Start your own threads to share your perspective on things. I look forward to them.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:40 am

Linda now adds in a past blue quote that insinuates I am a "paid schill"
Whoever blue bottle is ????, is as I have previously stated posting PARANOID FALSE IDEAS.

Or in blunt Yorkshire, a fucking liar, who has an agenda, and that agenda is becoming ever clearer as the blue bottle spreads its pee about these forums.
Blue bottles come from maggots.

And again...I did not change My name on the resolute forum, somebody with pure vindictive traits did...WHO ?????
YOU Linda must know WHO????
I look forward to knowing who that was.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:43 am

Back to the 'messages', I had a phone call last Saturday which was good and was asked Do I think Myles Linda?". I have given this some thought it was an interesting question that required actual consideration.

My Answer:

I do not have the means to check for absolute certainty to make such a statement however I think there is a hidden assumption that a poster is not responsible posts under there username.

My view is that if you give permission (Myles) or reproduce 'on behalf of' (Blue) the actual poster is responsible and gives tacit approval of the conduct the poster and content of the post. It really is incidental as to weather Myles was real or an alias. In the Myles case the additional issue is the access to PM messages sent to and from other users. It is insufficient mitigation to say that it is a 'trusted' person as it does not appreciate the confidential.

In short responsibility for a post is the actual owner of the user id. IMHO of course.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:43 am

StarCat wrote:I think you have a good idea there Kevin. Start your own threads to share your perspective on things. I look forward to them.

Cat

I will soon cat.
I will not and never ever have recieved a shilling for so doing so in the past.

self deleted ....by anonymouse
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:46 am

Wags,
Correct Me if wrong NOW please.

I assumed this thread was about MESSAGES???
Is it just such relative to Yourself.
I am an accused thread derailer.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:53 am

kevin wrote:Wags,
Correct Me if wrong NOW please.

I assumed this thread was about MESSAGES???
Is it just such relative to Yourself.
I am an accused thread derailer.
Kevin

Kevin,
I am pretty relaxed about my threads, If I was frustrated it is my problem. Do not be inhibited I have no greater right than yourself in this conversation.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite