Question for fruitbat

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Question for fruitbat

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:02 am

I followed kevins' link in another thread to the Token, here it is:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 379#p29379

fruitbat wrote:Re: Looking again at the HUT
Postby fruitbat » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:51 am

I started a thread over on the hut, entitled "Steve Clarke has judged you all", in their "cosmic hypocrite" thread.

I started it partly to poke fun at the forum subsection that it was in, and partly to poke fun at myself, because I believe that I have been a bit judgemental in the past.
When I went over there, (I was asked by Mikado himself, in order to discuss some technical matters is my recollection) I wanted to try and be as lighthearted as possible and bring a bit of levity to the party.
I'm frankly very tired of malice, and mean spiritedness, I keep finding it in myself, and in others, and when life allows me the spare capacity I try and fight it with humour.

I'll tell you straight, holding up my end of the conversation in that thread, has been like driving a larger car with "Federal" brand tyres, and play in the steering ball joints. Exactly like it.

FB.

I am not too sure how to take this fruitbat. I have considered that I have been most accommodating to you and giving you as much leeway as possible. The manner in which your post reads could imply that I have treated you with malice. I am asking you to please show where I have treated you with malice. I cannot think of one post I made directed at you that would have been malicious. I can't think of one post that was mean spirited at you.

However, if you are referring to your little tet-a-tet with kevin than you should state it as such.

Now I would like to address your comment about coming here to discuss technical matters. You are correct until you made this statement in your very first post:

viewtopic.php?p=32437#p32437

fruitbat wrote:Re: Fruitbat's questions and email from the Token
Postby Fruitbat » Tue May 06, 2014 1:43 pm

Thank you very much Mikado.

Plenty of food for thought. I'm not sure what you were referring to when you describe capacitors as being "rolled". Most of the ones I have seen have been of the plate type.

As for a lifter lifting eventually being capable it's own PSU, it's a dead cert, whether it will be worth the effort of doing it, is a separate question...

Obviously if you are still minded to send me that PM you now have the capability, but bear in mind my concerns are not entirely selfish, and if you communicate anything I believe is in the public interest to share, that is my policy. Unlike most people I don't want to be a "keeper of the secrets".

I hope, I'll be able to contribute something good to your forum whilst I am here. Unfortunately, although I am not much better than anyone else at being "nice", that's what I will be aiming for. You and I it appears have a number of character traits in common, it will be interesting to see if we can put them to better use.

Fruitbat.

I have highlighted the pertinent part.

We did have some PM exchanges around the 20th of May. I sent that out of concern for your safety in that you were discussing certain conditions of your lifter and I wanted to give you a warning for I knew that you wouldn't get it from anyone at the Token. Was I wrong in caring about your safety?

Secondly, if there was going to be an information exchange between us, you pretty much killed it before it started with the statement -

"and if you communicate anything I believe is in the public interest to share, that is my policy. Unlike most people I don't want to be a "keeper of the secrets"..

So if I communicated information to help you or to answer some questions you had and it was confidential but you decided it was best put out into the public...just who the hell do you think you are to make that judgemental decision of confidential information I share with you? Are you saying that you cannot be trusted? Do you know who else breaks confidences on a whimsical judgement that befits an ever changing agenda as to a persons standing at any given moment?

And that is why there was no more exchange of information. That is why there were no more PM's. Is the lack of further PM's the malice you speak of? I would really like to know if I mistreated you in any manner for I do not see it. I would bet that from what I saw on the link kevin posted, someone is giving Linda copies of posts here but with no citations (link backs). That is a copyright violation if you are doing so, think about it and look in the mirror for you are part of the problem in feeding her behaviour.

If I am wrong in anything I said here then I will openly apologize. Let us look at one more thing. You claim you started a thread to be humourous. A thread that was passing judgement on others. I fail to see the humour. Point to one serious discussion that you have partaken in where you didn't end up becoming bellicose.

In your initial post you claimed that we had some shared character traits. Please point them out.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Question for fruitbat

Postby Fruitbat » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:46 am

There is at least 4 questions there, amid what appears to my untrained eye as a mish-mash of projections and suspicions.

Might I ask, what exactly is the "question for fruitbat"?

Keep it simple and we might yet avoid those amusing little miscommunications that seem to be cropping up so often.

FB.
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby wags » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:27 am

Weighing the Public interest versus the personal privacy is a ethical dilemma and I suspect that the were this balance lies is different from a U.S. versus UK perspective.

When I was sent an email one poster I spent a lot of time weighing this up. The privacy argument has a very high bar to cross to publish.

I also published my correspondence with a moderator to correct a misrepresentation that a complaint had been made, and with Early total transparency prevent any further misrepresentation misunderstandings to persist. A deceit is cured by such transparency.

Must think hard and long before breaching the privacy, it has to be done in good faith, and redaction of some material may also be in order.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:37 am

Fruitbat wrote:There is at least 4 questions there, amid what appears to my untrained eye as a mish-mash of projections and suspicions.

Might I ask, what exactly is the "question for fruitbat"?

Keep it simple and we might yet avoid those amusing little miscommunications that seem to be cropping up so often.

FB.

If there are four questions then three are just rhetorical.

1. Was I wrong in caring about your safety? From my perspective the answer is obvious and nothing you could say would change it.

2. ...just who the hell do you think you are to make that judgmental decision of confidential information I share with you? Again, another rhetorical question of which the answer is quite obvious.

3. Do you know who else breaks confidences on a whimsical judgement that befits an ever changing agenda as to a persons standing at any given moment? If you don't know the answer to this rhetorical question than you are fairly well a hopeless case of which someone else can answer for you...maybe kevin?

The actual question has no question mark after it:

I am asking you to please show where I have treated you with malice....

and this question is actually a reference to the above and is really a suppositive statement in the form of a question...."Is the lack of further PM's the malice you speak of?"

I see five questions in the above but then you were probably only counting the punctuation known as a question mark and really were not comprehending or trying to comprehend what you were reading.

The thrust of the post was about "malice". You want to talk about malice? (another rhetorical question mind you) What you are doing in feeding posts from here to the Token, from what I saw in going over to the link provided is the maliciousness in all of this. I want Linda out of my...(here goes Nancy)...fucking life but you as in your statement in regard to publicly giving out confidential information that was given to help you, are maintaining the fuel to feed Linda's obsession which is obvious by all her attempts, and Jess's, to get in via anonymous IP's so, like a good little minion or sycophant or both, you help her and most likely to maintain you captaincy of an imaginary ship that is just as imaginary as parts of her book.

I once offered to help someone by giving them high K dielectrics..they arrogantly turned me down...I offered because I truly wanted to help the person but their response was they didn't want anything from me. This was all based upon Linda and what was transpiring on the Pegasus forum. I offered you help in what you were doing and you claim that anything I would give you if deemed by you should be given publicly, you would. Seriously....do you really think that is a way of getting anything? (another rhetorical question..no need to answer) There are others I have offered advice and help to but always it comes down to giving it out publicly and making a profit. And then Linda and others wonder.

You just want someone to give you the plans, parts list and source of finished parts so that you can build and then market and sell it...at least that is how it appears.

So, I suppose I have my answer. Any malice I have shown to you is actually in this post.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:12 am

wags wrote:Weighing the Public interest versus the personal privacy is a ethical dilemma and I suspect that the were this balance lies is different from a U.S. versus UK perspective.

I would think that if someone says that it is "confidential", whether from the US or the UK, confidential means confidential. As to weighing the public interest vs. personal privacy is the dilemma faced by a Roman Catholic priest when giving a confession. Does he go to the authorities when someone confesses to murder? I believe there is no "ethical dilemma" when a person gives their word for if broken it becomes a moral dilemma and shows the person to be untrustworthy. Is that ethical? I suppose but I choose to not associate on a close level with those that are not "trustworthy".

wags wrote:When I was sent an email one poster I spent a lot of time weighing this up. The privacy argument has a very high bar to cross to publish.

I also published my correspondence with a moderator to correct a misrepresentation that a complaint had been made, and with Early total transparency prevent any further misrepresentation misunderstandings to persist. A deceit is cured by such transparency.

Although a technical breach of privacy was broken, it was done as evidentiary to prevent misrepresentation. That is not a public presentation, that is, if I have interpreted your post correctly.

wags wrote:Must think hard and long before breaching the privacy, it has to be done in good faith, and redaction of some material may also be in order.

My feelings on this is one that if harm will come to anyone or anything then breaching privacy is in order for there is a moral component involved. But I would only breach that which would be harmful to others.

There are only two things one has true freedom...who you choose to call friend and how you keep your word...in my realm, they are one and the same.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:34 am

One more statement fruitbat.

If you think your diversionary tactic went unnoticed, you are mistaken. A true and pure Linda response when not wanting to answer a question.

Here is another question:

What do you call all the posts being made by Linda, Jess and others that is continuing on the Token? I call that malicious. I don't read there but I did go over on the link to see what the hell was said and I saw a post from Jess criticizing myself and "the Three Stooges". Wonder who they may be. And this is coming from someone who I remember having a thread about ElectroGravitics and supposedly has been at it for 20 years. Further, if I remember correctly, he was dealing with lifters and shaped dielectrics. He compared them to explosive material in shaped charges...why not explain in as it is as an electrophoretic gradient even if a 101 class...use the proper terms and explain the terms. He also gave an explanation for the B2...EG with a K of 1+? Does he really believe that? Does he know, and he claims to have been in the Air Force, that it is referred to as a "Plasma Drive" in documents (oops, may have breached a confidence)? Where is the EG? Whose the stooge? And then there was a link on this forum by kevin that showed Linda and him on a stage and the comment was that Jess was shaking his head while someone else was talking...really professional wouldn't you say?...oops another rhetorical question...and you align yourself with individuals such as this?

Birds of a feather.

And now you have two posts one can can consider malicious.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby DavidG » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:27 pm

Heres a question for fruitybat......when you drilled the holes in the Resolute, did you make sure to beach her first?

And your asking me to spend my money on some sort of project in a obvious attempt to garner some sort of loyalty from me......would I have received my money back now that your ship appears to be sinking?

Glad I can see through the poo, to the warm mushy center of super-poo....all poo at any rate.

So, hows building something going? I dont see any flying saucers in the sky these days.....

Oops, thats three questions...I guess in Lindas world there will always be more questions than answers.

DavidG, a barnacle who is glad to be scraped.......
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:40 pm

DavidG wrote:Heres a question for fruitybat......when you drilled the holes in the Resolute, did you make sure to beach her first?

And your asking me to spend my money on some sort of project in a obvious attempt to garner some sort of loyalty from me......would I have received my money back now that your ship appears to be sinking?

Glad I can see through the poo, to the warm mushy center of super-poo....all poo at any rate.

So, hows building something going? I dont see any flying saucers in the sky these days.....

Oops, thats three questions...I guess in Lindas world there will always be more questions than answers.

DavidG, a barnacle who is glad to be scraped.......

Whooooaaaaaa!

Fruitbat was asking for money?...for a project? .....what type of project?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby DavidG » Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:33 pm

See your pm mate.

Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:04 pm

Fruitbat,
What kind of FOE would offer You the use of My barn as I did to You?
WHY did Linda tell You to find common ground between us ( motorbikes , if I recall correctly)

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite