No Clue Clan

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: No Clue Clan

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:01 pm

wags,

History repeats with other individuals.
The same bait will attract many mice to the same trap.
May god have mercy on those who go through life with all the answers.

..a few paradigms

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:18 pm

Mikado14 wrote:wags,

History repeats with other individuals.
The same bait will attract many mice to the same trap.
May god have mercy on those who go through life with all the answers.

..a few paradigms

Mikado

It is quite depressing and the lack of values is shocking. I pity them these days.

and it is not worth using reason or values on them after all it is as futile as administering medicine to a dead man. (apologies to Tom Payne).
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby StarCat » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:22 am

If memory serves me correctly, medicine was administered to a dead man known here as Mikado. I think he has stated that he was clinically dead following his heart attack. Hospitals administer medicine to dead people frequently. In some places it's a Code Blue, in others it's a Cor Zero. Either way, it means lots of people hauling ass to try to hang onto a life.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby wags » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:46 am

StarCat wrote:If memory serves me correctly, medicine was administered to a dead man known here as Mikado. I think he has stated that he was clinically dead following his heart attack. Hospitals administer medicine to dead people frequently. In some places it's a Code Blue, in others it's a Cor Zero. Either way, it means lots of people hauling ass to try to hang onto a life.

Cat

It is a metaphor about the futility of reasoning with a fool and was written over two hundred years ago. lol
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby StarCat » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:56 am

Things change in two hundred years. I doubt that crash carts and ACLS existed when the metaphor was coined. And as far as fools go, isn't there a saying about it takes one to know one?" If you're saying that certain people are fools, it could be inferred then, that you're a fool.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby wags » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:33 am

StarCat wrote:Things change in two hundred years. I doubt that crash carts and ACLS existed when the metaphor was coined. And as far as fools go, isn't there a saying about it takes one to know one?" If you're saying that certain people are fools, it could be inferred then, that you're a fool.

Cat

Cat,

Please refer to Inbox.

Wags
wags
Commander

Previous

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite