No Clue Clan

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: THE OTHERS

Postby kevin » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:29 am

As this is the no clue clan hut, has anyone any idea about .....

THE OTHERS

Linda says She has been INFORMED by OTHERS.

Are they simply...
1,Snivelling snitches?
2,Aliens?
3,Figments of Lindas imaginations?

If OTHERS are reading this....
Have a nice day.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Re: No Clue Clan, the Sock Drawer Chronicles

Postby DavidG » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:15 am

The Others are not the nice folks Tom Campbell calls God or Deity Or Creator, but a drawer full of sock puppets that Spiderman has nightly puppet shows with, where they tell each other secret puppet information, all the while drinking that said drug which Kevin suggests she is on...BLUE-Berry tea, perhaps?

Her world is a whirlwind of imaginary folks, and a few real ones sprinkled in for good measure, Schizophrenic no doubt.

And, the mystery of the sock drawer continues.......

the term "playing with yourself" never had such bizarre and creepy connotations before.

D
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Re: No Clue Clan

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:39 am

kevin wrote:Should have provided a link to what Linda said.....
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 2&start=90
She states something about telling our departed fruitcake on the resolute about cat.
I suppose cat could be a catcus plant?

Self deleted........ from the resolute, by another.

I finally got around to going to the link you posted kevin...interesting to say the least.

Linda at the link above wrote:"Because of the polarising impact of the issues surrounding Linda, communication is going to be an uphill struggle for everyone, and keeping a foot in both camps is exceptionally difficult to do. Hats off to FB trying to find the Lagrange point, but I fear ultimately he will realise as so many before have found, it is not possible once you have been sucked into the Linda-Mikado Singularity

There is no such thing as the Linda-Mikado Singularity. That is something that Mikado and his helpmates have generated to keep his name attached to what I am doing.

That once perhaps worked because I truly believed that there was a " second Mikado ( a positive Mikado) buried in all of this rhetoric, but it has been called to my attention (by those far wiser than) that the Mikado I was told was my " little brother" never existed in the first place and still does not.

The only Mikado in existance is the one that all of you have been seeing there on the HUT in his relationship to me. That I have finally understood has to end.

This is a perfect example of how Linda does not comprehend very well. The quote in "blue" is from wags...wonder why she chose blue?..no mind...anyway, my interpretation of what wags describes as the "Linda-Mikado Singularity" is the ongoing barrage of comments from Linda with my rebuttal orbiting around each other thus creating a singularity. If I am wrong then wags can correct me.

(here it comes...another rebuttal) Linda, you seem to be getting these posts, probably from Jess who comes in on "hide my ass" which has been terminated but I am sure someone will find a way to feed her need, anyway, the rebuttal/comment. There is only one Mikado

He takes people he meets as being honest with sincere and good intent perhaps a bit like the fool walking close to the precipice but only one person, no multiple personalities or sock puppet friends. The "little brother" existed, I thought I found a kindred spirit but I would say that it has turned into not so much a little brother but as a human who feels compassion for someone who feels the need to have an enemy. An enemy who can help to polarize a group such as was done on the Token but then that polarization never was tempered properly and eventually it became brittle. However, just because I feel compassion for her condition does not mean that I will "eat her crap" continually for I will offer rebuttal as here.

Linda from the above link wrote:There is no "Linda/Mikado " relationship in any form and I am restating here and now that for those new visitors.... I have NO CONNECTION at all with the ttownsendbrown.com website and the people running it can not in any way speak on my behalf. Any conversations that they may have with my name are simply their attempts at continuing that falsehood of their being any kind of Linda/Mikado " singularity". If there is one in operation it is owned and operated by Mikado and his handlers.

Again you are wrong Linda, you can't change the past. As you continue to bring up the Hut and post in the thread of the above link, you perpetuate the singularity. Secondly, as said, you cannot change the past for it still exists as an event in time and try as you will, holler as you will, protest as you will, you cannot change anything and your continual claim of there being "two Mikado's" is nothing more than an excuse, a ruse created by you to fail to accept any accountability for anything you did back in 2010 and 2011.

As to handlers, that is a figment of your imagination solely created by you to allow you to deny any accountability for your actions, in other words, it is an excuse as you have done all your life when things don't go as planned. These "handlers" and what you claim are a ruse, a charade created to show an example of your imagined "black sub". You use Mikado as "evidence" of the existence of the black sub to those that have no clue. Eventually, they will find that the "black sub" is nothing more than a dancing shadow on the bedroom wall brought into existence by an overactive imagination and the need for that polarizing enemy. You tried it once and it failed terribly and your "Mikado evidence" dissolves like breath upon a mirror.

Linda from the link above wrote:For those of you that I have recently had the honor of meeting.... I believe that you all understand the situation on the HUT and its purpose.

And if they do understand the situation on the Hut from just your interpretation then they should be wearing tinfoil hats for they are not responsible researchers etc for they are only looking at one side of the equation and they are nothing more than a ship of fools.

I still feel compassion for you.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:45 am

I also see that Linda has posted a photo of me walking the tracks at the East Broad Top Railroad. A lifted avatar that came from the family album.

I suppose if she wants to post photos from the family album, I will be happy to oblige.

And then further down the page I see her going into her old thing about Juan/Carlos/Chuck Norris routine. I have one comment...six degrees of separation....Chuck Norris doesn't know Linda Leach.

So, if there really is an entity known as Carlos, it is not the one she identified. The score is Oh for three so far.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:08 pm

Mikado,
A warning has been issued to all upon here by Linda....relative to thee.

First off I want to say how very close a few weeks ago I was about sectioning My son ( equivelent to your 5150 I believe)
Life is a bitch sometimes, and My son is highly intelligent, which makes the situation He finds Himself in even harder to cope with, but I am extremely proud of how He is determined to cope, but for His own survival I was seriously thinking of having to section Him.

I take all as I find them, and You are and have always been all reet towards me , even when I have lowered Myself to attack You on anothers say so ( believing that they must know more than I could ever)

So whatever life has thrown at Yourself, I will hopefully one day meet You and have a good laugh about all of this.
All the best to You and family.
In the looking at the hut thread.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:55 pm

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:57 pm

kevin wrote:Mikado,

First off I want to say how very close a few weeks ago I was about sectioning My son ( equivelent to your 5150 I believe)
Life is a bitch sometimes, and My son is highly intelligent, which makes the situation He finds Himself in even harder to cope with, but I am extremely proud of how He is determined to cope, but for His own survival I was seriously thinking of having to section Him.

I take all as I find them, and You are and have always been all reet towards me , even when I have lowered Myself to attack You on anothers say so ( believing that they must know more than I could ever)

So whatever life has thrown at Yourself, I will hopefully one day meet You and have a good laugh about all of this.
Kevin

A warning? Since you have mentioned 5150, I know what you are talking about but as usual, Linda is only giving a small fraction of the truth. I have posted it before when she attempted to marginalize what I would say by bringing up the subject and I rebutted it.

So here goes again.

In Pennyslvania, there is the no 5150 but there is under law Chapter 5100 Mental Health Procedures. Under that code there is what is referred to as an "Involuntary Psychiatric Evaluation" or a 302. This is used when two or more persons feel that a person is a danger to himself or others.

In 2000, I was going through a bad divorce. I had a discussion with my youngest daughter about life and reincarnation on a Friday evening as we were looking at used cars for her. I told her I was not afraid of dying but was afraid about not fulfilling my kharmic debt prior to dying. She went home and was upset about the conversation. She convinced herself that I was going to kill myself and told her Mother. The ex-wife convinced her and my Mother to sign papers and they did so on a Friday evening late. My Mother tried to remove the petition the following day after realizing that my ex had used her as a tool for harassment. You see, it takes two signatures and of course, she wasn't going to sign it for that would have been an issue in the divorce. Needless to say, I voluntarily went with the Police and spent 72 hours, which was required by law, saw a Psychiatrist on the first day. He told me that there would be a hearing in 72 hours where the petitioners would have to appear. I wanted my day in court but he mentioned that I would walk in the 72 hours if I signed myself in as "voluntary". I didn't want my Mother to appear in court for she was embarrassed enough. In 72 hours, I was let go with only 1 conversation with a Psychiatrist.

To this day, I will not even talk about my NDE with my youngest daughter. As to my Mother, I do not bring it up for it causes her to feel guilt over what she did. My Father and her didn't talk for almost a week when it happened.

Now, that is what happened. You can compare it with what Linda may have mentioned. I am not embarrassed about what happened but I have walked away from it realizing that no one is beyond this happening to them. Hell, Linda could come here and do it to me as long as she has someone else to sign but she better have good reason to do so for if proven wrong, she would be arrested for false filing of a complaint and I would see to it that it would happen.

I hope you can see the level is stooping to on this. Also, it be an indicator how well she listens for she was told it was a 302. If she cannot get that correct after being told about it only a few years ago, how can we believe anything she has to say about 50 years ago?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:11 pm

Mikado,
I reckon plenty of My family think I need locking up for talking about such things openly.
I have become totally marginilized by friends and family.
They cannot come to terms with My reactions at funerals, and if I dare mention 9/11 they just flip, any mention that time and gravity don't exist just has them dialling for a white coat that fastens up at the back.
Forgive them, for they could not know.

I could remember You mentioning something about all of that previously, but others may not have.
As for Linda recommending that everyone should look carefully at the source of information etc etc.
Pot calling kettle black.
Linda didn't mention about a 5150, it was called a "pyschiatric hold", I looked for the comparison to what is termed been sectioned here in slave central( musn't mention such to most people, they still believe they are free)
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Re: No Clue Clan, the Sock Drawer Chronicles

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:42 pm

DavidG wrote:The Others are not the nice folks Tom Campbell calls God or Deity Or Creator, but a drawer full of sock puppets that Spiderman has nightly puppet shows with, where they tell each other secret puppet information, all the while drinking that said drug which Kevin suggests she is on...BLUE-Berry tea, perhaps?

Her world is a whirlwind of imaginary folks, and a few real ones sprinkled in for good measure, Schizophrenic no doubt.

And, the mystery of the sock drawer continues.......

the term "playing with yourself" never had such bizarre and creepy connotations before.

D

I think John identified her "condition":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyrLztlNcDs
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:53 pm

Mikado14 wrote:
kevin wrote:Mikado,

Kevin

A warning? Since you have mentioned 5150, I know what you are talking about but as usual, Linda is only giving a small fraction of the truth. I have posted it before when she attempted to marginalize what I would say by bringing up the subject and I rebutted it.

So here goes again.

In Pennyslvania, there is the no 5150 but there is under law Chapter 5100 Mental Health Procedures. Under that code there is what is referred to as an "Involuntary Psychiatric Evaluation" or a 302. This is used when two or more persons feel that a person is a danger to himself or others.

In 2000, I was going through a bad divorce. I had a discussion with my youngest daughter about life and reincarnation on a Friday evening as we were looking at used cars for her. I told her I was not afraid of dying but was afraid about not fulfilling my kharmic debt prior to dying. She went home and was upset about the conversation. She convinced herself that I was going to kill myself and told her Mother. The ex-wife convinced her and my Mother to sign papers and they did so on a Friday evening late. My Mother tried to remove the petition the following day after realizing that my ex had used her as a tool for harassment. You see, it takes two signatures and of course, she wasn't going to sign it for that would have been an issue in the divorce. Needless to say, I voluntarily went with the Police and spent 72 hours, which was required by law, saw a Psychiatrist on the first day. He told me that there would be a hearing in 72 hours where the petitioners would have to appear. I wanted my day in court but he mentioned that I would walk in the 72 hours if I signed myself in as "voluntary". I didn't want my Mother to appear in court for she was embarrassed enough. In 72 hours, I was let go with only 1 conversation with a Psychiatrist.

To this day, I will not even talk about my NDE with my youngest daughter. As to my Mother, I do not bring it up for it causes her to feel guilt over what she did. My Father and her didn't talk for almost a week when it happened.

Now, that is what happened. You can compare it with what Linda may have mentioned. I am not embarrassed about what happened but I have walked away from it realizing that no one is beyond this happening to them. Hell, Linda could come here and do it to me as long as she has someone else to sign but she better have good reason to do so for if proven wrong, she would be arrested for false filing of a complaint and I would see to it that it would happen.

I hope you can see the level is stooping to on this. Also, it be an indicator how well she listens for she was told it was a 302. If she cannot get that correct after being told about it only a few years ago, how can we believe anything she has to say about 50 years ago?

Mikado

John spent two stints in a mental institution. Signed himself in.
After months of torture, "they" finally called in an expert who discovered John has agoraphobia (fear of open spaces)
As a baby, he would scream going out in a stroller. IMO, he has "information over load".
Recently, he was diagnosed with high spectrum autism.

Linda's behavior seems similar to autism. Breaks in the communication bridge.

Systems misfiring.
Memory losses.

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite