No Clue Clan

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

No Clue Clan

Postby kevin » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:09 pm

According to Linda Brown, daughter of TT Brown, nobody upon this site "has a clue" relative to electrogravitics.
If Linda Brown does have a clue, how does Her statement reflect upon Her?
She has been doing what ??????,since Paul started these forums up?

If nobody upon this site has a clue, She has either made sure nobody has a clue, or hasn't herself.

Anyway welcome one and all to this most strange club...
The No Clue Clan.

If anyone has a CLUE, please speak up.
I am now all in a spin about all of this nonesense.

For Linda to state that nobody upon here "Has a clue at all"
Surely means She has, otherwise her statement is ridiculous, and somewhat bizzare given the membership upon this site.

Kevin now clueless
kevin
The Hobbit

Re: No Clue Clan

Postby StarCat » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:12 pm

I'd like to buy a vowel, please.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby DavidG » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:58 pm

No clue, no problem mon......I do have Parcheesi and Sorry....but sadly, no Clue....to her it seems a game anyways.

Maybe spiderman has spun such a deft web, none can see the gravitator through the ashtray products?

Oh looky, a pretty flower........

Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:26 am

StarCat wrote:I'd like to buy a vowel, please.

Cat

If My grammar is clueless, then I belong here in the no clue clan club house hut.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:17 pm

Vowels be damned, anyone for a consonantal breakfast?

What YOU type Kevin, is obvious to the ear which hears, and what YOU post to the eye that sees, I believe Cat, myself and others here who have stayed with the nose to the grindstone can sympathize....

What Linda types is made up of self serving mysterious whorls of non progress....for each positive whorl, there must be a negative one, and she increasingly shows signs of returning to that state of rest.

Perhaps when she rests once and for all she will be afforded a view of reality from her web on hgh...one can only wish her the best in future manifestations.

Glad to be clueless with you sir, you are such a wise and generous bastion of love for humanity.

Dave, member of two clubs now...clueless and self deleted.....
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:37 pm

My analysis of Linda harping about everyone here as being clueless may be directed in part to myself.

From what Kim has read over at her site, she appears to be goading me into giving out my work to date.

Now, in all of this banter back and forth, who/whom is really clueless. There are many aspects to Electrogravitics just as there are for Electromagnetics. When one uses the term ending in "ic" it is referring to an application of, for example, Electromagnetism as a property being applied to a specific job (work) is referred to as Electromagnetics. The same applies to Electrogravitism being applied to a specific job to do work is Electrogravitics.

A lifter has properties that are Electrogravitic but the reality of it doing work is more EHD therefore one does not call it Electrogravitics unless they don't understand the general concept. Not that I do for I am still at it but I have results that indicate something entirely different than the wholesale information attempted on the Token with such threads as Electrogravitics 101.

I find her (whose name must not be spoken because then "her" thinks we are using "her" name which we cannot live without) persistent need to read what is written here nothing more than an interest to see what we are discussing and then continue with the criticism she posts and claims that we cannot get away from her but then who/whom is doing all the talk about the Hut and the posts therein? From my vantage point, it would appear that "her" cannot do without us.

If she has been doing all this travelling to shows/conferences then why doesn't she post her experiences? How about all the individuals she was meeting with and all the wonderful information that has been garnered, why not post that?....oh...that's right...we are all on "double secret probation" from her site with some of us being permanent "double secret probation" (with reference to Animal House).

Just a thought which more than likely is absolutely "clueless" to anything. One note, what will "her" do when she does equalize and realize that knowledge acquired by "her"s Father is not transferred in the genes from birth. Some how, I believe she thinks that since her last name is the same then and therefore she is knowledgable in all he did.

The result would be the same if one asked my daughters to perform an ERCA calculation.

...did it make sense?

I could go on but then I may not have a clue where to go with it....<g>

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby StarCat » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:56 pm

I had a dream last year that stated very clearly "Mikado's wirk will bear fruit." That could very well mean an outrageously large asparagus crop. Send Linda some asparagus.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:00 pm

StarCat wrote:I had a dream last year that stated very clearly "Mikado's wirk will bear fruit." That could very well mean an outrageously large asparagus crop. Send Linda some asparagus.

Cat

Thats a coincidence, as I note Linda is saying that You are a plant.
A spy operating for Kim.

And as Linda reckons that She can read My words here......
If Your informant told You anything similer about Myself, then quite clearly he/she/it must be a total dimwit, or liar.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:32 pm

Should have provided a link to what Linda said.....
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 2&start=90
She states something about telling our departed fruitcake on the resolute about cat.
I suppose cat could be a catcus plant?

Self deleted........ from the resolute, by another.
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:10 pm

Apparently ( according to Linda)
Or more precisely "others" have informed Her that Myself has joined a "camp run by Mikado/Kim"

If I knew how to change the colour setting, this would be in blue....
NO I BLEEDING WELL HAVEN'T joined any camp.

WTF is She on???
I think I need some of it.

IF ???????? Mikado and Kim have a camp, or a seperate agenda, or whatever, maybe led by different aliens??
I am not a member, in fact I am not keen on camping at all.

I was never in any so called "camp" on Pauls forum, or the token site.

I left the token to remove Myself from fruitcakes persistant lies relative to Myself, and when the little doggie myles fiasco was rolled out ,I lost all respect for Linda, though I will never stop from thinking the world of Her.

I had zero intention of coming on here, and was simply going to ignore the whole fiasco, but not now, now Linda has Me well and trully annoyed, so here I am .
1...wheres the toilets?
2....wheres the food tent?
3......wheres the beer tent?

That is not joining any club, or having any alligiance, it's practical .
I never SELF DELETED off that resolute site....another fruitcake did that.
I simply didn't want to be on there, and My higher self warned Me clearly, hence once that fruitcake was made captain, I knew it was time to ramble on.

Linda, please stop with these constant division tactics.
PLEASE STOP, AND BUILD ....SOME RESPECT BACK.
Kevin

EDIT IN....
Just noticed what thread Her message was in...responding to a supermoon....
What are people called????
Oh yes...lunatics.
kevin
The Hobbit

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite