No Clue Clan

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: No Clue Clan

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:11 pm

She will not go to any authority. Remember when she accused myself and/or Kim of having someone attempt to murder her daughter but missed and hit the horse? If that were my daughter and I had proof to make such a libelous statement, I would have been to the authorities lickety split.

Hot air.....smelly too.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:21 pm

Talked to "he who Linda refused to meet so she could claim his non-existence" this morning. He told me took up the word minionator and I would find something interesting.

1. They infiltrate people's lives, gathering data about them as if building an official file.

2. They use promises and flattery to draw people in, telling others what they know they want to hear.

3. They are focused on gaining the approval of others and maintaining a certain impression.

4. They create artificially intimate relationships in which they define the other as "the conspiratorial confidant."

5. They maintain, by contrast, an aura of mystery about themselves, and misdirect others who probe too deeply.

6. They refuse to admit to blame (unless it will gain them something) and prefer to point fingers at others when confronted.

7. They cause trouble passive-aggressively, or suddenly suffer from 'selective memory,' to avoid being confronted for their misdeeds.

8. They realize what THEY do to others, and have many enemies from their past, and so end up paranoid.

9. They learn what bothers you so they can push your buttons, both to gain leverage and to entertain themselves.

10. They isolate their victims to foster dependency and/or to prevent others from lending their targets any support.

Now who might this sound like? Eight directly provable points by example over time out of ten and those could show repeated use as well.

Look at her recent use of my full name. Nice try missy. I really don't give a crap what you do.

And this little tidbit. Kim told me that ecker is claiming 20 years of knowing you?.....really? Where the fuck was he from the beginning of Paul writing the book until just a few years ago? Where was he from at least two trips to Vegas? How come we never heard about his lifetime work on Gravitics? I haven't asked Andrew but I will as to if he ever heard of him, I mean after all, if he is claiming such a close and intimate relationship then Andrew should know him, otherwise, I think the whole shenanigan fits somewhere in the list above.

Quite possible they are all congregating around the water hole but then I thought they traveled alone? Guess I missed that BBC special.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:54 pm

Perhaps Linda is a machine???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=635Hfjbzpog
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:44 pm

Here you go Linda, I asked:

"Close ? No, just one of the people around. He may have been around the UFO circuit for 20 years, but he was hardly involved more than peripherally at best. Linda Leach wrote to a lot of people over the years, so I'm sure she could dig up some old emails between them if pressed. It's just within the past few years that she's found him as a willing acolyte (to fill the void)."

Exactly as I predicted.

Mikado

PS: The redhead is Victoria Steele.......(3 min worth of laughing)....and the other one is Jason...you know...the one you were talking to...supposedly talking with in regard to Pladuim....what a freakin' liar you are...no...sorry....let's just say you can spin a good yarn!

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:12 pm

wags wrote:If she really thinks the speaker belongs to George, then go to police and claim it otherwise she should "Shut the F*&^ Up!".

Of course she has not got any case and resorts to libel instead.

Hey wags.....Linda Leach is claiming either Kim or I made this post.

Is she really that stupid? How could I login as you without changing the password? And then how would I know what it was to change it back? The only way I can assume is to hack into the PHP and I know I can't do that....

Next she will say you gave me the password....she is such a chooch

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:40 pm

Leech asked:-

And here is a question I would like one of the many HUT members to answer.

ttownsendbrown.com

Why is it alright for (Name Redacted) to have a major thread title that has in it the phrase

"TO SUSTANTIATE THE LYING ACTIONS OF LINDA BROWN." ( paraphrasing here, please look them up yourself ).

I have looked and cannot find any thread with that title.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:40 pm

Leech asked:-

ttownsendbrown.com

Why is it alright for (Name Redacted) to have a major thread title that has in it the phrase

"TO SUSTANTIATE THE LYING ACTIONS OF LINDA BROWN." ( paraphrasing here, please look them up yourself ).

Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:47 pm

Mikado14 wrote:
wags wrote:If she really thinks the speaker belongs to George, then go to police and claim it otherwise she should "Shut the F*&^ Up!".

Of course she has not got any case and resorts to libel instead.

Hey wags.....Linda Leach is claiming either Kim or I made this post.

Is she really that stupid? How could I login as you without changing the password? And then how would I know what it was to change it back? The only way I can assume is to hack into the PHP and I know I can't do that....

Next she will say you gave me the password....she is such a chooch

Mikado

It is possible but it plausible, let alone probable and certainly I not proven that you did. :lol:

What if I was you all along, I mean it really is quite plausible.....
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:38 pm

wags wrote:Leech asked:-

ttownsendbrown.com

It is not a specific thread, but the whole forum which is described as such.
Thus any thread within this forum section falls under such a banner.

Thats one of the reasons for this thread....as I for one don't have a clue who if anyone is lying.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:42 pm

kevin wrote:
wags wrote:Leech asked:-

ttownsendbrown.com

It is not a specific thread, but the whole forum which is described as such.
Thus any thread within this forum section falls under such a banner.

Thats one of the reasons for this thread....as I for one don't have a clue who if anyone is lying.
Kevin

Thanks Kevin,

We have thousands of clues, that dowsing rods are overwhelmed.
wags
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite