No Clue Clan

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: No Clue Clan

Postby kevin » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:52 pm

Wags,
I had to just look back at the start of this thread to remind Myself why I started it.
Linda had said that nobody here has a clue about electrogravitics.
Oh yes they do.
( Mr punch and Judy)
Polarity and equator in two opposing triangles, forming a heart centred zone where each opposite spinning triangles are focussed into.
A triangle of genaritive electric.
A teiangle of radiative electric.
The northern triangle been dominant over the southern one to fibonacci sequencing.
http://altreligion.about.com/od/western ... leazar.htm
The northern one been depicted as having wings, as it flies over the other.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:42 pm

Linda Leach wrote:silly Wags You can't even Read a major thread title.

Silly Linda Leach, it is a "forum" title, not a thread.

....chooch...

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby LuisP » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:20 pm

Hobbit
A Liar or a Deceiver ?
nope, that’s overrating things, from where I stand.

You may pointlessly be - I strongly fear - insisting on seeing a rational explanation where there isn’t one.

She simply parades her father’s name and science on several forums like a obscene miniskirt, with the sole purpose of using it as a catwalk towards herself and her manic attention craving.

Pretty obvious, I’d say.
And simple.

As to such “great deception” being the mark of a “grand girl”, well, to each one his tastes.
I too like, on occasion, a bit of burlesque.

So, hey ...
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:24 pm

LuisP wrote:Hobbit
A Liar or a Deceiver ?
nope, that’s overrating things, from where I stand.

You may pointlessly be - I strongly fear - insisting on seeing a rational explanation where there isn’t one.

She simply parades her father’s name and science on several forums like a obscene miniskirt, with the sole purpose of using it as a catwalk towards herself and her manic attention craving.

Pretty obvious, I’d say.
And simple.

As to such “great deception” being the mark of a “grand girl”, well, to each one his tastes.
I too like, on occasion, a bit of burlesque.

So, hey ...

LuisP,

I realise why You think that way, but....

In the beginning, Linda wasn't Linda, She was EHD....Elizabeth Helen Drake, and there was no clue about what is occuring now and in the past few years.
Linda was not seeking recognition as EHD, though most involved began to realise who EHD was, and how utterly classy a girl She was.
So in those days She was the great deciever, but it felt natural for Her , and others to seek anonymity, Mikado always has.

This the better thread to discuss such as this agreed.
I for one have no clue WHO ????? started this whole thing off, or why.
That is right at the beginning of Pauls involvement, and the whole senario of an open forum situation.
Paul suddenly flipped for whatever reason/s and thats when it really kicked off.
If??? Linda carried off the pretence of been just Mr Twigsnapper, She fooled Me totally, and I rely on My senses which never suspected any such thing, but I always thought that what was been discussed must be all wrapped up in some form of cover, it just has to have been, and I tried to always expect the unexpected, but a blind Yorkie fooled Me .

I am totally pissed at Linda, full stop, but will never stop admiring Her, I litterally have no clue now what the dickens has been going on, but it's all in Lindas control, and She has to live with the consequences of dragging Her fathers name into the same mud that Paul got stuck in, maybe thats what She wants?
Bring on the dancing girls.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:36 pm

I used to be a dancing girl. I used to belly dance at parties.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby LuisP » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:33 pm

Hobbit
Seeking anonymity through a nickname or a “nom de plume” is a perfectly natural thing when surfing the Net or while engaging inside forums. Its aim is towards preserving one’s privacy while maintaining a specific and individual identity recognizable by all others as unique.

It has nothing to do with deceit.

But sock puppeting, or creating multiple personas to simply substantiate one’s fantasies and by so doing aiming at giving weight to its “credibility”, not to mention, driving others to “button pushing” one specific individual (as it has by now been publicly confessed to have happened by – none other – than a so “driven” button pusher), well Hobbit, to put it mildly, that is deceit.

As in, Lying, Fraud and Cheating.

You speak about this poor bloke, Paul Schatzkin, and his “sudden flip”, saying it happened for “whatever reasons”.
Were I to realize that I had been duped by lies, duplicity, fraud and cheating … I would (wouldn’t You ?) also flip … and not only that.

I would say exactly so. As in, why I had flipped.
But I’m not this Paul person.

Seems he now only addresses the Liar, Fraudster and Cheater, through his lawyers.
Well, He surely has his reasons, wouldn’t You say ?

So, No.
Do Not bring on the dancing girls.

But a War Hammer.
And pummel this stuff with it.

And be done with it.
LuisP
Commander

Postby wags » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:36 pm

Concur 100%

LuisP wrote:Hobbit
Seeking anonymity through a nickname or a “nom de plume” is a perfectly natural thing when surfing the Net or while engaging inside forums. Its aim is towards preserving one’s privacy while maintaining a specific and individual identity recognizable by all others as unique.

It has nothing to do with deceit.

But sock puppeting, or creating multiple personas to simply substantiate one’s fantasies and by so doing aiming at giving weight to its “credibility”, not to mention, driving others to “button pushing” one specific individual (as it has by now been publicly confessed to have happened by – none other – than a so “driven” button pusher), well Hobbit, to put it mildly, that is deceit.

As in, Lying, Fraud and Cheating.

You speak about this poor bloke, Paul Schatzkin, and his “sudden flip”, saying it happened for “whatever reasons”.
Were I to realize that I had been duped by lies, duplicity, fraud and cheating … I would (wouldn’t You ?) also flip … and not only that.

I would say exactly so. As in, why I had flipped.
But I’m not this Paul person.

Seems he now only addresses the Liar, Fraudster and Cheater, through his lawyers.
Well, He surely has his reasons, wouldn’t You say ?

So, No.
Do Not bring on the dancing girls.

But a War Hammer.
And pummel this stuff with it.

And be done with it.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:02 pm

Thought I would bring this over here:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 637#p30637

Linda Leach wrote:Feb. 20, 1962When Paul began his work on collecting information he suggested that I present myself as his " research assistant", and that I should pick another name other than Linda Brown. He said that it would be alot easier interviewing some of these folks if they did not know that they were talking to the " mans daughter" and I agreed with him.

So I picked the name Elizabeth Helen Drake. The initials meant alot to me... EHD ( Dads Electrohydrodynamic) and it was also a nod to Helen Towt and the Drake Hotel in Philadelphia.
I think that some of the forum members on the ttbrown.com website had their very early suspicions on who this EHD was but they were good sports. I attended the first UFO meeting at the Embassy with Elizabeth Helen Drake, Nashville on my nametag..something that Paul had done... everyone we met ... knew me as Elizabeth...There were very few times that the people I was dealing with knew who I actually was. (A good thing while I was at Denison University and I had to sit there and listen to the archivist yammering about how Townsend Brown " made things up" and that he never did have any dealings with Professor Biefeld at all....( when it turned out later we had in our possession that sworn statement to the Navy from the Professor himself.) I steamed alot but I didn't say anything.

That continued for the nearly six years that it took Paul to get to the point where he was able to write...THE END ... on the section that he was posting online through that ttbrown forum website. ONLY THEN did I announce who I was. I will find that announcement and copy it here.

So those of you who are busy trying to paint me as a limelight hungry (miniskirted???? where do they get THAT?) individual... Just look at the facts. I stayed quiet for that length of time in total support of Pauls activities. It was ONLY after he threw up his hands and walked off that I stepped forward as the " devoted daughter" with a mission.
If that upsets some whose agenda I am overturning by keeping me quiet and in the background.... Your world has changed. Deal with it.

Or as a cowboy friend used to say to when he knew there was some rough country to ride over.................

"Let er rip Tator chip!"

Linda

I can understand Paul's logic in the subterfuge in regard to the Elizabeth Helen Drake mask.

The problem arises that at the very same time she was doing this, she was masquerading as twigsnapper, Morgan (James Dale Barrett), Victoria Steele, grinder, Mark Culpepper, Martin Calloway to name a few.

Lies, deceit, fraud. And that is one of the reasons Paul simply walked away. If I would have known what he knew at that time, I would have been side by side with him...and I am sure a few others.

As to Linda Leach staying quiet...please no....talk more.....some of us need the humour in our lives...it is so much fun to watch a prevaricator contrive.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:17 pm

And as another example of stroking ones own ego:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 646#p30646

fruitbat wrote:And that Linda, gets to the heart of the matter.
If everybody lies all the time, making any progress is all but impossible. Hell even a few well placed liars have made your mission quite difficult* in the past.

Just as in areas where "everybody steals" (AKA "Poor" neighbourhoods) no one gets to own anything for very long.
I knew a guy who had a cavalier attitude towards the thieves who surrounded him, right up until his battered old van got stolen.
That in turn killed his ability to earn money until he got a new schtick that didn't involve him owning a van.
If you can't rely on your tools to be there when you need them you cannot deliver a dependable service, which reduces your competitiveness or at least increases your overheads in that you need to secure your stuff, and that costs money adding to your input side costs.

It's the same in the world of information. If most of what you read is lies and disinformation, then only those who know a lot of relevant information (A worked example of this being myself, when Mikado tried to bullshit about radio a while back) have any chance of filtering out the nuggets of truth from the river of fraud.

IMHO. Fruitbat/

You crack me up fruitbat.

In the 80's, I worked part-time for radio station WYIS 690 AM. I would go to the transmitter house and inspect the equipment and make adjustments. I had a First Class Radiotelephone Operator License which is now a discontinued license (General Radiotelephone Operator License PG). The station was owned by Hart Broadcasting (Rev. Sam Hart) and was a minority owned station. It was sold in the late 80's.

But your correct, when one believes the inaccurate information they have is correct then the truth comes across as bullshit. In your case, you know enough to get your foot in your mouth at times.

...and what work have you done?.....any degrees?....any licenses issued by your government?.......of course you don't need any now do you?....afterall, Brown never graduated High School and look what he did....did he really do anything and if so, where is the proof?......a good deal of speculation but that is not proof....so....

.....is a speculation story a lie or is it a misdirection?.....one could say it is a lie if the misdirection is intentional but what of the individual that believes the story and stands behind it? I was there once but I found some truth and it did not agree with the story.

May you some day get off your horse named "arrogance" and see what a fool you are, there may be hope but I doubt it. And you really need to change your closing....IMAO...your smart, figure it out.

And now I have had my laugh for the day...thanks.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:55 pm

I have heard it said that if you have a preponderance to lie three things occur:-

1.0 Everything the liar says in the past and is thrown into doubt and is unreliable.

2.0 The liar believes others are always lying and cannot trust any source.

3.0 The liar eventually loses track of what the truth actually is.

Not everyone steals either.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite