No Clue Clan

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: No Clue Clan

Postby kevin » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:43 pm

For anyone who doesn't comprehend what the dickens is called ...thumpstick...
http://ttbrown.com/images/thumpstick/

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:49 pm

No kevin, I am most assuredly NOT gravitywave.

I suspect either ecker or fruitbat and lean more towards ecker.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:52 pm

Can whoever is go between, or whatever, please inform Linda.....
that I don't need a compass, it varies, I never do, and neither does what I detect.
Can You also tell Her that I don't believe in anyone anymore, especially Her.
Something stinks about this thumpstick.

I didn't think You were gravitywave, it was just how You worded a post saying You had replied to the unhypnotized forum.
I am definately in NO CLUE CLAN LAND.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:05 pm

I am struggling to nail down the first references to this thumpstick, is it in the book?
I have never read the book, My senses wouldn't let Me ( note to self....must listen to You better)
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:39 pm

For those that are interested, it has been brought to my attention that Linda is spinning her wheels at the token in a thread about the Hut. She is bringing up posts from the ttbrown forum as proof of the thumpstick. She is challenging Andrew and Mark Bean to come forth and comment. In one post, she is demeaning and in another she is congratulatory....bi-polar?

Only a true sociopath would present a post from 7 years ago as proof of a statement when the statement is being questioned as to veracity....and by a created character none the less.

My advice to anyone is to not go there to answer....oh yeah...almost forgot....most everyone here has been banned and memberships deleted or deactivated.

Well, DavidG, you are being touted as a "nasty piece of work" and I have been called sludge. Now notice her tactics. When the sociopath is confronted with the possibility of exposure in a deception, the first measure of attack is a discrediting campaign against those that can expose them.

My advice publicly to Andrew is to confront her here whereas anyone with questions from the postings can post and ask, otherwise, to go to the Token is to merely go into a room and debate when the audience are nothing more than sycophants to the one debater and truthful questioning will never be had for the door is barred from anyone in opposition.

I am laughing at her reaction to the Conference and who was present. What she doesn't know is that not one person who was aware of her at the Conference had any words of encouragement in her direction, it was the opposite. I asked the Reverend who I posted the photo if her heard of her. He mentioned that she is causing more harm to any memory of Brown than the Schatzkin book could have ever done with the disclosure of his homosexuality as it stands now, that is not relevant to his work. One stranger's point of view but one I found encouraging for that is what I have been saying. Only the fringe who hope to get something from her will continue to be in her presence for an extended period of time.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby DavidG » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:33 pm

Not to worry folks, Nasty Piece of Work and Dr Sludge are on the case!LOL

I personally know I am not very nasty, and from what I am learning more each day is that Mikado is definitely not sludge.

What I do know, is that the more I ask folks in other places such as work and friends that have heard of her and who are into electronics and stuff, the more I hear how they feel Linda is either a fake or is using her dads name to make herself seem important.

I think Oppenheimers daughter used to help out by cleaning up the scraps of Plutonium in his shop...so she must also be a very special gal....she should start a forum even...with such experience there...

So many sock puppets, I am clueless as well.

I wonder, if Townsend Brown were watching over us, what he would say about this all, it sounds weird and fishy to me....maybe Zorgon was onto something...when he suggested she was not who she claimed to be, and if she was, she was working on an unsavory means to an end.

Off to wash my hands now..can't get too nasty Ya know!

D
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:46 am

I still can't nail it properly to when that cane was first mentioned.
I was sure that the so called morgan appeared in a black helicopter with it.
There was then talk of a REVEREND in another book, who carried a cane???

The NINE segments attracted Me to it, as NINE mean a lot to Me.
Nine running parallel but crossing multiple others to form centripetal and centrifugal spirals into ONE.
Kevin
Staying totally focussed upon the NINE.
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:09 am

Ecker used the name gravitywave on the Resolute forum. I would not be surprised if he's using that name on the Unhypnotize forum. In case anyone is wondering, that is not confidential information.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby wags » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:37 am

It appears that my self-deletion and removal of my details has been identified, and called sneaky (guilty) but malevolent?

But you did omitted to say that the email address is a 'noreply' and any emails would bounce if you are lucky! Removing my details surely is the most rational action in this case, especially given other posters had had their profiles 'altered'.

I am surprised you did not mention it earlier to 'She who must be obeyed", as she gets a bit freaky about such anomalies.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:17 pm

As good a place as any to post this recent comment from the Token:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 324#p30324
Linda wrote:Questions bubble to the surface sometimes... and here is one that I have had for a long time.... but I never understood it until Mikado said something about Linda Bolland being so nice to him recently and calling him " Avocado".

Now THAT my friends is anomalous behavior.... or is it simply revealing especially when on of Pauls last posts on the ttbrown Forum was a message from Mikado to ... Linda Bolland ( who was " Longboard Lovely")

http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 9&start=15

I have pondered about it because at the time it made no sense at all...... but now I believe that he does. Read the entire thread if you have the time.... but pay particular attention to Mikados last words there.

by Mikado14 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:31 pm

(a disembodied voice from behind a curtain)

Thank you longboard

THANK YOU FOR what?????? The conclusion of a project to " Bring Paul Schatzkin down?" An ending remark when one of the last of his forum participation happens... just as they close the door? Its as if SOMEONE just couldn't help celebrating... isn't it?

And Andrew? No word yet from you regarding your participation in this so called " hand off" of the pencil speaker to Pladuim...Does George need to go face to face with you on that before we hear anything at all?

Linda

If one goes to the link provided, it will be page 2 of a thread topic. However, what Linda doesn't mention or failed to read was a post on the previous page:

http://www.ttbrown.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 623#p21623

Mikado wrote:Okay, last post....

I was reminded to turn off the switch when I was done.....well....

Image (image was removed from photobucket so it will not appear but was of a light switch on a wall)

....... here it is.........Someone else can do it.

Okay sweet pea?

Mikado

Now here are the facts, it was known that the poster ID identified as "Cheyenne" was Linda Bolland who was "Longboard Lovely". I simply was thanking her for turning out the switch.

And yet another myth perpetrated by fact or a conspiracy seed is debugged or rendered inert.

Mikado

PS: Still drinking her Kool Aid I see fruitbat...when are you going to think for yourself? Or you could try a bit if Ipecac.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite