Banned by the Seahag

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Banned by the Seahag

Postby DavidG » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:12 pm

Finally, a barrage of nonsensical posts laid across the board after my challenge to Fruitfuck has been answered...banned by the Seahag of the Cosmic fart.

Oh how joyous a day, to see the one who feeds herself on the bones of here sock puppets alone again.

Username not available it said, never have sweeter words been read.
Thanks Mikado for having me, and Kevin for inviting me.

Glad I found the people here who do that due diligence and accept me for the imperfect soul I am...

Cheers!
Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Re: Banned by the Seahag

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:25 pm

David,

Your welcome and remember this from my perspective...I know I am not perfect but I do try to check my facts first...well, after I met Linda I started doing that but I am trying to not let that cloud individuals I meet currently.

I think I am winning the battle.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:33 pm

And the links don't stop

Linda wrote:Postby Linda Brown » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:49 pm

And yes Littleenki. DavidG, Paddlewheel Pete.... I have deleted the vicious words that you just posted. I won't have them here. You call Fruitbat a liar. My.... the freedom to use that word must come from Mikados camp. I noted with some satisfaction that Fruitbat was very measured in his response to you.... the words that he pointed out were your own. YOU are the one who proved that you are a liar... and its all been captured. You are stinging now because you were caught at it... and in true Mikado fashion... when you boys get caught with your fist in a cook jar you go on the attack. It won't work here and it won't be staged here. Go back to the HUT where you belong with others of your ilk. We are done with you here.

Linda

Fruitbat a liar? He used posts from years ago to prove his point.

Should I pull up positive posts from you Linda? I could do so. Would they be a basis as proof against you? Or would you say you have changed your mind?

So, if I were to use those posts could I call you a liar for all the negative posts you have made on the Token in my direction?

No one got caught with their hand in any cookie jar except you Linda. The cookie jar was Paul's. It just took us all awhile to perform due-diligence against Morgan's words, which you took on a very personal level...why? Is it because they were your words? After all, there were posts made by you on the ttbrown forum that you had no idea of anything Morgan was telling Paul and it was all new to you....was it really?

Who/whom is on the attack?

Fruitbat started it. David responded. That is the chain of events that I can derive from the links, if I am wrong then someone correct me.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:39 pm

Yes you are correct, but Linda initiated the whole process. Check and you will see...
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:43 pm

wags wrote:Yes you are correct, but Linda initiated the whole process. Check and you will see...

by Linda Brown » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:13 pm

Fruitbat.... do you remember this very good advice that you gave me recently regarding the shenanigans that were going on over on the HUT? I do!

I was a little distracted at the time.... swimming in a pool with mosaics of dolphins at the bottom....but I did take note of what you said...

I will not repost the PM of FB's that Linda posted that was used to setup the conflict.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:51 pm

DavidG,
Your catching Me up in the BANNED leagues.

BLUE ...hello.
Has declared according to Linda , that those upon here are quarantined here.
And as You previously stated ( according to Linda) that I have been "INFECTED"

Any clues as to what this infection is?????
Seems to Me that if You exist???
That You can only talk via hiding under Lindas skirt, as such.

I reckon this "infection" is a dose of the true realities.

I used to live very close to a quarantine hospital, all the huts were seperate and elevated to allow fresh air to breeze about,
It's refreshing here in the quarantine hut, with truth wafting around.

There is no us and them, there is a clear agenda though, and You Mr Blue bottle are clear favorite for all of the crap been thrown about.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:57 pm

Thank you wags.

No, don't repost for it is not essential to all of this. I am guilty of posting and commenting on quite a bit this morning but there are times that one gets enough. I saw what was a post by fruitbat that said a few inflammatory statements. I believe David had the right to rebuttal.

If Linda started it, that does not surprise me.

I do feel compassion to an extent towards fruitbat. He is were so many of us were over the last 10 years.

Linda cannot take "no" for an answer. She never could and as time went by, I saw exactly how she was. You get to know a person when you spend time with them. The most demeaning thing I ever did for her was to allow myself to be used to further her dalliances with Dave.

He used to come here so that she could talk on my phone to him. That way, if George looked at the phone records, he would only see my phone number.

I was stupid.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:01 pm

Always look for behaviour not the detail...
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:12 pm

Wags will possibly agree with some of this?
http://seahag.wordpress.com/warding-off-the-sea-hag/
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:16 pm

kevin wrote:Wags will possibly agree with some of this?
http://seahag.wordpress.com/warding-off-the-sea-hag/
Kevin

Yes!!!!
Oh my yes!!!
wags
Commander

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite