Banned by the Seahag

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Banned by the Seahag

Postby kevin » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:25 pm

Mikado14 wrote:Thank you wags.

No, don't repost for it is not essential to all of this. I am guilty of posting and commenting on quite a bit this morning but there are times that one gets enough. I saw what was a post by fruitbat that said a few inflammatory statements. I believe David had the right to rebuttal.

If Linda started it, that does not surprise me.

I do feel compassion to an extent towards fruitbat. He is were so many of us were over the last 10 years.

Linda cannot take "no" for an answer. She never could and as time went by, I saw exactly how she was. You get to know a person when you spend time with them. The most demeaning thing I ever did for her was to allow myself to be used to further her dalliances with Dave.

He used to come here so that she could talk on my phone to him. That way, if George looked at the phone records, he would only see my phone number.

I was stupid.

Mikado

Four minutes later You are been accused of PHONING cosmic token members and ranting about Linda, a cosmic phone ha ha?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:32 pm

I haven't phoned anyone on the Cosmic Token. The only person I have talked with on the phone is wags who was a member over there. I have also talked with rose from time to time.

Again, she is delusional. I doubt she knows I have talked with wags on the phone unless he told it to fruitbat which at that point, I am sure it went to Linda. As to rose, I am sure she has mentioned our conversations as well.

I also called Griffin not too long ago. Is he a member over there? I had been looking for the book he was going to publish about the visitants. His website now sells handbags. So, I called him to ask him. He at one point wanted to talk about Linda and I refused. I told him I didn't call him to talk about that, I called him to ask about his book which I have been looking forward to read.

So, in some manner, what she says is true, however, what she is doing is an attempt to present a totally different picture.

Mikado

edit: If Griffin told her anything other than what I said above than I would say he was embellishing. However, my opinion of him is one of truth. I don't know if his opinions are true or not. I base my opinions on facts otherwise, I will use the word "think" or "feel".
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:40 pm

Mikado14 wrote:I haven't phoned anyone on the Cosmic Token. The only person I have talked with on the phone is wags who was a member over there. I have also talked with rose from time to time.

Again, she is delusional. I doubt she knows I have talked with wags on the phone unless he told it to fruitbat which at that point, I am sure it went to Linda. As to rose, I am sure she has mentioned our conversations as well.

I also called Griffin not too long ago. Is he a member over there? I had been looking for the book he was going to publish about the visitants. His website now sells handbags. So, I called him to ask him. He at one point wanted to talk about Linda and I refused. I told him I didn't call him to talk about that, I called him to ask about his book which I have been looking forward to read.

So, in some manner, what she says is true, however, what she is doing is an attempt to present a totally different picture.

Mikado

I would like to add that I spoke to you after I had concluded my business there. My decision was solely based on my own interaction and Mikado had not spoken to me or written except what he wanted from the mediation process which was complete separation in bullet form as requested by me.

Just for clarity.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:43 pm

Mikado14 wrote:I haven't phoned anyone on the Cosmic Token. The only person I have talked with on the phone is wags who was a member over there. I have also talked with rose from time to time.

Mikado

Beginning to feel like piggy in the middle?
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... f=5&t=1683

It was the timing that caught My attention.
Anyway why shouldn't anyone phone anyone else???
I have only ever talked with trickfox on the phone ( I believe?)

Isn't conversing on this contraption akin to what phone calls once were?
Kevin
infected hobbit with stake in back
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:24 pm

Noone has phoned me , although it would be ok with me..will pm my # to some folks perhaps...

Cheers!
Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby DavidG » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:50 pm

She left that thread open...how nice...look how many replies there are..a wave of support..LOL!

I gave the woman the benefit of the doubt until she dragged me into it, and she got her boat rocked this morning...wouldve loved to see the veins popping as she switched between schizophrenic multiple personalities....like Hulk Hogans bicep on guarana tablets.

Seems blueballs is quarantining us.....I am surfing the web now on an actual surfboard, as my computer has been eaten by smurfs...blue ones....damn dementia, you weave your wicked web.

DavidG, new barnacle on the block.
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby DavidG » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:54 pm

Mikado14 wrote:David,

Your welcome and remember this from my perspective...I know I am not perfect but I do try to check my facts first...well, after I met Linda I started doing that but I am trying to not let that cloud individuals I meet currently.

I think I am winning the battle.

Mikado

Clearly, you are...well done.

My viewpoint is that I was gone for a while there, but she must find me important to all of a sudden attack me with her right hand man, Stevey boy.

Enjoying folks here who dont live in a fantasy world..thanks.
Cheers
Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby DavidG » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:58 pm

kevin wrote:DavidG,
Your catching Me up in the BANNED leagues.

BLUE ...hello.
Has declared according to Linda , that those upon here are quarantined here.
And as You previously stated ( according to Linda) that I have been "INFECTED"

Any clues as to what this infection is?????
Seems to Me that if You exist???
That You can only talk via hiding under Lindas skirt, as such.

I reckon this "infection" is a dose of the true realities.

I used to live very close to a quarantine hospital, all the huts were seperate and elevated to allow fresh air to breeze about,
It's refreshing here in the quarantine hut, with truth wafting around.

There is no us and them, there is a clear agenda though, and You Mr Blue bottle are clear favorite for all of the crap been thrown about.
Kevin

Has anything ever been known to live under that skirt, without turning blue?

She is a crazy lady, with a drawer full of sock puppets...all to bolster a forum on self destruct...and this Jess has the audacity to call me johnny come whatever...does he not see himself in the mirror?

Poor chap, knickers in a bunch.

Cheers, moved up a place on banned all stars now, DavidG

;)
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:52 pm

I don't know if I am banned at Linda's forum.
Apparently she reads these posts, and will do me the favor of joining the elite group of "Banned by the Seahag".

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:57 pm

Someone emailed me the link this morning....er...PM'd

Linda wrote:
http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=29537#p29537

It has come to my attention that Mikado has continued his method of attacking me by PERSONALLY CALLING some of the members of the Cosmic Token.

The call , I understand now, starts off on some pretext and then degenerates into a full on blown complaint about how " pyschotic" and "unhinged Linda Brown is".....(in one case apparently the forum member was told that I was a " danger to myself and others") REALLY?

Now I have let this slide in the past because it really was not worth throwing more fuel into the mix of conversations but this last attempt by Mikado to sway a Cosmic -member made me wonder just how many other times he has " reached out" personally like this .

If some of you have had that experience please let me know....

I will leave this thread open and encourage any of you who have been personally contacted by Mikado and Kim to please post here or private message me.

Linda

I have stated who/whom I have called. If it is John Griffin who has said any of the above and claimed I said it then he is fueling a fire. I don't believe it. I believe, from reading the link and seeing what Linda posted in regard to the recent Conference, that John Griffin was there at her house and the Conference. Logic would say that John Griffin mentioned my phone call in regard to his book. I may have used the word "psychotic" but it as in reference to the manner in which she posts and the number of posts in reference to myself and the numerous threads. He was interested in discussing Linda in that he felt we should "mend our ways" with each other. I told him I didn't mind but I had tried on two occasions and it was impossible and it was about that time I may have mentioned the psychotic thing and the posting.

Why am I allowing this to bother me? I don't know but there are several reasons. I have not now or ever called anyone without first talking with them by PM or email. That is not my style with the exception of Griffin which was in regard to his book and of which I have explained and was certainly not in regard to Linda. I don't feel I need to do so for she is doing any negative campaigning against herself quite well. I have my reasons for wanting to read his book and will keep them to myself.

But who knows, I may just phone kevin or maybe even fruitbat unannounced. Both deserve a call in some capacity from me if only to say eyeball to eyeball, as best on can do over the phone, there is no problem between us and doing so, one can tell from the spoken word much better than via this forum.

Well, I said what I had to say about this.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite