Them or Us

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Them or Us

Postby StarCat » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:26 pm

In America it's quite normal to be considered for us or against us. We have red states and blue states, although we've also moved on to having purple states. Colorado used to be a red state. Republican all the way. Now, thanks to more Democrats, more unaffiliated, like moi, and more Hispanic voters, we're a purple state and a swing state. From being a state with minimal political clout, we've gone to being a major player in national elections. So to all the states with more electoral votes due to higher population, I say "Ha!."

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Re: Them or Us

Postby kevin » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:40 pm

Divide et impera.
Divide and conquer.
I always vote for Mickey mouse....He's all ears.

Since the whole comedy opera started related to TT Brown, there has been this ...THEM or US undercurrent.
Who is THEM, and is US???
To ever say such a daft thing is holding oneself up as been correct or better than the other/s.

Paul termed a secret group as CAROLINES....who the hell are they?
Who was TT Brown operating for???
Who is Linda thinking She is operating for?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:36 pm

Let's see, Carolines. Princess Caroline, Caroline Kennedy, Caroline Ingalls? I'm sure there are more Carolines. Those three were the ones I could think of.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:54 pm

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:29 pm

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:29 am

It all stinks like ozone to me, Kevin.

So many characters, so many sock puppets, so many lies and misdirection.

Them or us....divide et impera indeed...I for one choose to not be a part of the Linda Brown Liefest any longer. she has nothing, and is suckling the fame teat on what lies she has already propagated.

I have no reason to care about her anymore, and could care less about her schoolyard side choosing escapades, it is all so banal.

How about what Pladuim posted...let's see what that might turn into....fuck Linda Brown and her self immolating, self aggrandizing ways.

She no longer exists....if she ever did.

This is about TT Brown, not his sociopathic daughter...shall we?
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:04 pm

StarCat wrote:In America it's quite normal to be considered for us or against us. We have red states and blue states, although we've also moved on to having purple states. Colorado used to be a red state. Republican all the way. Now, thanks to more Democrats, more unaffiliated, like moi, and more Hispanic voters, we're a purple state and a swing state. From being a state with minimal political clout, we've gone to being a major player in national elections. So to all the states with more electoral votes due to higher population, I say "Ha!."

Cat

Been a little or a wee bit thick lately.....are you condemning Dems/Repubs/Indies or just loathing over the fact that since the state is not Red or Blue?

Just asking since you now have a Repub as a Senator.

Confused,

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby StarCat » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:51 pm

Not thick. Very happy that we're a purple swing state. Did not vote for Gardner and wish he hadn't won. I don't trust either party, which is why I remain unaffiliated. But I can't have my voter registration canceled for refusing to choose one of the two major parties. And since I did vote, I can fuss and moan all I want about the outcome. At least we kept Hickenlooper.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite