And where is Mark Bean?

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

And where is Mark Bean?

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:37 am

Linda Leach has been challenging Mark Bean to come on the Token and speak his side to things that she has been writing. In case no one knows who he is, I have provided a link:

http://www.reallycoolscience.com/bean.html

I would think that if twigsnapper is who Linda Leach claims he is then he should have no problem telling her where he is. In fact, if Dave is Morgan et al, then he should have no problem either. Oh wait!.....How about Juan/Carlos/Chuck?

Many avenues available to her....many resources available...so she claims....cause she can't?...as if Mark Bean is going read the Token....doubt that missy....he knows what you are and is avoiding you apparently. Looks like you will have to pull out the big guns and ask them to find him for you or at least give you an email or phone number.

Wanna bet his side won't match what you told the group, which just happens to be different from what you posted, in regard to the books? In fact, the story I was told is different from the "motel" and "beat up" and the van out front...blah....blah.....blah.

...what a chooch.....(ask Rose's husband what that means and it ain't no train)

I have a new signature I put up yesterday:

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.” ― Søren Kierkegaard

You will not get me again....missy....I really don't expect "the boys" to find anything for they don't exist except in your cranium.

Mikado

PS: with all the stories Linda Leach makes, it is a wonder she hasn't claimed to be related to Archie Leach...maybe she just forgot to mention it.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: And where is Mark Bean?

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:59 am

One more thing Linda Leach...

You claim that Mikado is a character I created. How many times must I tell you that it is a nickname given to me by a friend named Ed Selfinger in 1994.

....chooch...

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Re: And where is Mark Bean?

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:46 pm

So where is twigsnapper? He disappeared when the ttbrown forum was closed. When it reopened with Jim adminning it...no more twigsnapper. In fact, no more Victoria Steele, grinder, Mark Culpepper, Martin Calloway and a few others.

Why?

Individuals so heavily invested in wanting to see Brown's story come out disappeared.

I am wondering, were they figments of Paul's imagination and did he masquerade as them on the forum?

I don't believe that but I thought it should be pointed out. So, is Linda Leach going to ask twigsnapper to find out where Mark Bean is?....my money says no for he doesn't exist as she portrayed him to others. But then you never know, he might just respond and give Linda Leach Mark's address or phone number or maybe even a message. He can send the girl who beat him up to get the notebooks back.

Not holding my breath on this.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite