A message from Andrew Bolland

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: A message from Andrew Bolland

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:57 pm

Chris Knight wrote:Ouch. I have been demonized.

I suppose the truth is an easy target when you make your own truth up as you go along.

I'm glad I've given Linda Leach something new to talk and think about. All she has to do all day is sit in front of the computer and surf, and now she is in full rearguard mode. She and I wrote a lot of emails back and forth over the years, so now she has volumes of new material to work with.

It doesn't matter if you only knew her for a short time, or were a stalwart friend and companion for years. Nasty and shameful business.

Cheers,

Andy

I am sure Andy, as you have seen with me....."We've only just begun...(Karen Carpenter).

You are right, she has so much more with you then with me.

What I don't understand, is the concept of someone when confronted with truth, who then alters their position from a previous one so alien to Linda Leach? I too have noticed her pulling old posts of mine and then criticizing how I stood up for the "phantoms" and believed not only posts from twigsnapper but his PM's. The best was when we were at Vegas when you were there, I had been conversing with James Barrett via PM and we ended up talking about Linda and the Vegas trip et al, Kim and I had her come into our room and I let her see the PM's from him. She cried when she read them.....for cripes sake....she was the freakin' author...talk about feeling like a chump when the truth came out.

Well, don't sweat it Andy, look at it this way. She now has ecker on the hook and I wonder how long it will take him to realize that she is what is in the paddock? As for fruitbat, well, unless he comes to the US and meets her and spends "quality" time with her, he will never know what those of us who have met her and grown to realize the truth, but then, he is all about finding out info that he can profit from.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:03 pm

Uh oh....we have a back peddle:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 703#p30703

fruitbat wrote:I will want to make damn sure I have my facts straight, as it was a couple of years back, and like I said I didn't pay huge attention, because I thought it was of questionable veracity. And even if it were true, I decided that wasn't the path I wanted to take to acquire the information so I didn't pursue it despite being offered a look.

Please allow me a couple of days to find out exactly what was sold, and if possible, to whom.

~S~

And now he needs to check his facts.....should have done that before his previous post......geez...he is as bad as Linda Leach....they both prove my point. That sucking sound is a foot being extracted.

On a side note....he decided that he didn't want to acquire information as above but when help was offered by yours truly and all he had to do was to keep it for his use and secret...he made a codicil that if he decided it should be given away, he would. Do I see a dichotomy? I am sure there will be an explanation for afterall, he has a good example of the watusi.

Chooch

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:01 am

Fruitbat,

I really can't take offence to anything you say. I'm just asking you to step back and take an unbiased look at the situation.

Just for the record, there are no victims here. I was a willing partner in the things that went on. Linda Leach and I made up crazy stories to lash out at her detractors - those that I believed wanted to shut us up and bury TTBs work. I was one of the first people to climb all over Paul Schatzkin when he shut down the book. As well as Mikado, and all the rest of the "Hut B."

The story we made up for when Paul closed down the book was the "Falcon Project." A supposed extension of the Farnsworth Fusor Project that I supposedly had a copy of, but hadn't shown Paul. Paul is passionate about the Fusor Project and we knew it would irk him to no end (I have apologized to Paul, of course).

Another time it was The Oleander Project. A story about a force shield that I told to Mark Bean so we could see if he was a mole (great friend again, huh).

Then Hog Island story, the Richard Branson Necker Island party story, stories of things I was doing, things she was doing, places we were going / had gone, people we had talked with. There was no end to it. I was a total jerk, but I was wrapped up in what I thought was the truth. The end justifies the means (it doesn't by the way).

So, think about it.

Also, if you were referring to me, I have no issue with Linda Leach's forums. They are hers to do as she pleases, and I have no control or say over what she prints there - good or bad. I set up the Lights on the Runway forum for her some years ago (now defunct), and the Townsend Brown site that you see there I built completely, and gave to her about three years ago. It's my baby.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:47 am

re-rose wrote:Andy, I'm so sorry to hear about Mark Bean. Not many people would have been there for him in the ways you were. Just remember that you were a good friend to him when he needed one.

As you were to Linda. It sounds as though you had some fun times in the earlier years. And I'm glad that life is good for you and yours now.

How wonderful to have land to work with! I think nature is a great healer. At least it always has been for me.

(but who is Marie?)

Kevin, is that your namesake in the snazzy blue hat?

rose

Yes Rose,
He has a big K on the hat, and Kevin written all over the jacket.
I have lots of them, and get really excited when I rescue another Kevin, and bring Him home.
I have a Samantha for each Kevin to hold hands with.

They are PG Tips chimps, given away years ago with packs of tea.

Chimps and chumps.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby DavidG » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:59 am

kevin wrote:
DavidG wrote:Pretty sure more people have found Waldo, or met Dora the Explorer than have been cosmically mysterious characters found.

Ever notice how cosmically and comically sound so alike?

Hope y'all enjoyed yours too, thanks Andy..oh and Mikado..I agree..brined turkey is nas-tee!

Cheers!
Dave

We have recently taken on a puppy.
It's name is....
Dora the explorer.
Kevin

Wonderful name for a puppy, as many live up to the name....perhaps it is an agent come to observe you?

Then again, how do these correlations keep appearing? Strange days indeed...

Give Dora a hug for me old chap!
Cheers!
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby TheTraveler » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:53 pm

Hi All,

Just wanted to drop a line here about a post several days ago in this thread. It was regarding the unreasonable "anger" some of us felt towards Linda and all that has transpired between us.

I think that many of you not directly involved need to understand the emotional commitment we made to Linda, Caroline and her fathers work. There are many of us that spend valuable money, time, effort, our friendship and in my case the commitment to place my life on the line for her if necessary. We did this for Linda because we believed in her and what was transpiring.

Maybe for people like Fruit Bat, that does not mean anything. For me, and may of us, it makes us feel used, betrayed and... well.. mad; really mad, for it's a damn bitter pill to swallow.

Andy, I feel most bad for you and your Linda, as I only gave much of myself and my family for 7-8 years; which is nothing compared to the 25 or so of your life to shattered dreams and beliefs. We too spent many days and nights talking about what we thought was real and how we would deal with certain events "when" they occurred. You see folks, what has transpired has also affected out family and friends. Ha, think we are mad, I would suggest to Linda that she never come in contact with Kim, Tina and I suspect the "Dragon Lady...haha" as I suspect it would not be a pretty "encounter of the third kind".

What a waste of so much time, respect and energy.....

Oh yea, one last parting comment. I know why Paul finally gave up on Linda and the Book, and who the real driving force behind his decision was. Linda need only look in the mirror to see the real face behind the mask.

P.S. Edited to correct grammar errors. Nope no alphabets here.....
The Traveler
------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted, counts"
TheTraveler
Chief Petty Officer

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:29 pm

Chris Knight wrote:<snip>

Then Hog Island story, the Richard Branson Necker Island party story, stories of things I was doing, things she was doing, places we were going / had gone, people we had talked with. There was no end to it. I was a total jerk, but I was wrapped up in what I thought was the truth. The end justifies the means (it doesn't by the way).

[snip>

I would like to ask about the Hog Island story but first a background to bring it in perspective.

I have a family member who is an attorney, and his wife, on Wilshire Blvd in Los Angeles. When it went down as to the due-diligence, I asked a favor. The favor was to see if he could use his connections and find out the registering IP. Needless to say, it ended up being from an area around Yucca Valley. Amazing don't you think? So many members from past forums all seem to live around Yucca Valley...I digress.

So, does your comment imply that you were aware of the identity of Hog Island?

Also, from the sentence structure and comments posted, do you know the identity of "Tracker"? I am going to postulate that it was Linda pretending to be George just as she did with the threatening email that was signed "G".

Just figured that you might be able to offer some information you might have.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby re-rose » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:56 pm

Andy, do you keep up with Harold? Y'all must have been part of the same circle for a while.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby Chris Knight » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:36 pm

Rose,

No, I haven't seen Harold since he came to the conference and we all went out to dinner with Paul Schatzkin and his wife. I don't even know if he is still alive ! Nice man.

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:39 pm

Mikado,

Unfortunately, Hog Island was all Linda Leach's. She spoke to me about it occasionally, and she asked me to post some things, but I wasn't really involved in it. You and Pladuim are probably the experts on that one.

The handle, Traveler, strikes a cord. What was he/she supposedly involved in ?

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite