A message from Andrew Bolland

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: A message from Andrew Bolland

Postby kevin » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:49 pm

StarCat wrote:Yes. Rocky Flats was about war. I should probably open a separate thread and provide some links. It's some interesting reading. And I am related to, or knew, many of the people. That's on the back burner for a day or two though. It's hard to post links from my phone, and I can't physically lift my laptop today. The shoulder is screaming like crazy, and the laptop weighs more than a coffee cup. I am really fecking tired of this surgery recovery.

Cat

Cuddles pussycat.
Perhaps an oil can?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:10 pm

To Linda Leach....

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 608#p30608

Linda Leach wrote:<snip>
Sometimes ultimatums have unseen consequences I guess.

ul·ti·ma·tum/ˌəltəˈmādəm/
noun
a final demand or statement of terms, the rejection of which will result in retaliation or a breakdown in relations.

This is a challenge for you to prove that twigsnapper, Morgan et al or Juan et al exist and can do all you claim. If they can monitor phone calls to let you know about Fred, they can simply tell you where Mark Bean is and what he is doing.

It is not an ultimatum...you stupid twit....it is a challenge and one that will, if you state where Mark is, an apology from me which is what you have wanted for a very long time.

Now, how in holy hell is that an ultimatum?.....speculative deception is in high gear I see.

The result of this so called ultimatum would be to your benefit....seeing Mikado proven wrong....what more could you want? You would have what you told Cat....at least in part.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:09 pm

Mikado

I have just thought of a something to add to the 'challenge', as it appears a bit open ended and avoidable. I will explore it with you next time we get a chance to talk.

Luis,

I hope not too harsh, but I appreciate your comments. Part of my 'Infection' from the other place I have noticed is I am a more angry than normal. Related more to a feeling being used for a nefarious reason by someone I had trusted would not expose me to this kind of character. I would like to think it was unwitting as they are under the same spell as all of us. Your quest to go beyond mere knowledge and find understanding and reason is a very noble quest, one that means we are always students.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:05 pm

Wags,
Mr/mrs/miss blue bottle stated I was "INFECTED"
Anger is a strange thing, think of the incredible hulk ( don't make Me angry) who turns into a green monster.
So the physical becomes empowered , but at what cost?
I would suggest Your conscious field, thus You become entrapped within the limits of the physical.

So Yes I think You are quite correct, the anger and frustration has built up over years of an elaborate fasade that has infected those subjected to this theatre of lies.
Linda is the only one holding the keys to release all of this, by simply telling the truth, if not She risks a permanent set of green monsters tearing away at Her every post or word.

I for one have ridded Myself of the anger, but I am a bit like a re-chargable battery, others may not be.
Onwards and inwards into a heart centred fractal charge field.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:54 pm

On another forum ( project Avalon) Linda declared the sound emmiting from the comet they bounced landed upon as...
"The most important event in our history"

She Herself is totally SILENT about a simple request.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZGayaTPQ4I
The sound of silence.
Like silent raindrops falling?????????????????

IMHO this is an electric universe, and the lander may have been electrically repelled by the comet.?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:27 pm

kevin wrote:On another forum ( project Avalon) Linda declared the sound emmiting from the comet they bounced landed upon as...
"The most important event in our history"

She Herself is totally SILENT about a simple request.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZGayaTPQ4I
The sound of silence.
Like silent raindrops falling?????????????????

IMHO this is an electric universe, and the lander may have been electrically repelled by the comet.?
Kevin

Her ignorance is outstanding in relation to the comet. It is a natural phenomenon that was explained to her on her own site! But I guess what we have come to expect of the manufacturer of fairy tales and conspiracies. A little actual research by her would have told her that. Also finding simple organic compounds (defined as molecules with Carbon such as Carbon Dioxide) does not equate to life being found. The collision between a comet and the Earth could produce amino acids the basic building blocks. (An experiment has reproduced that effect).

Not sure about the lander but weak gravity is a sound reason for it 'bouncing' off but electrical repulsion may be part that not sure.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:20 pm

kevin wrote:Wags,
Mr/mrs/miss blue bottle stated I was "INFECTED"
Anger is a strange thing, think of the incredible hulk ( don't make Me angry) who turns into a green monster.
So the physical becomes empowered , but at what cost?
I would suggest Your conscious field, thus You become entrapped within the limits of the physical.

So Yes I think You are quite correct, the anger and frustration has built up over years of an elaborate fasade that has infected those subjected to this theatre of lies.
Linda is the only one holding the keys to release all of this, by simply telling the truth, if not She risks a permanent set of green monsters tearing away at Her every post or word.

I for one have ridded Myself of the anger, but I am a bit like a re-chargable battery, others may not be.
Onwards and inwards into a heart centred fractal charge field.
Kevin

And here is her answer to you kevin:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 636#p30636

Linda Leach wrote:
And the person that I still believe is a Navigator... even in waters that he does not understand... recently said this on the HUT

"Linda is the only one holding the keys to release all of this, by simply telling the truth, if not She risks a permanent set of green monsters tearing away at Her every post or word.

Look around you Kevin. And you are in their company....completely surrounded by " green monsters" that have the agenda of " tearing away at my every post or word"

Is that where you belong? It must be, because Hobbits do not make mistakes. Linda

She believes you to be so much the Navigator that she pretended to be a dog, a dog mind you...and a blind one to boot...now how could a blind dog type on the computer let alone read the display?.....and then she later recanted and claimed it was her lawyer staying at her house and then used this very same dog to eventually remove you from the Token. Sounds a bit familiar. I remember when she used Juan/Carlos/Chuck to remove Fred with a bogus story....and the lies continue and why not...it worked once before and she will do so again.

TAKE NOTE....she never addresses what you said but only commented on the "green monster". So very much in denial with no accountability for her actions. She just keeps proving all that has been said.

So......how's that phone call to twigsnapper going missy? You do realize that it is not looking to terribly good for you at present. I even noticed that you had the chutzpah to post Harold's photo, of course without identifying him. I suppose all the bullshit you have been saying in wanting an apology from yours truly, at least in regard to the veracity of your alphabet connections is just that....bullshit. Afterall, anyone if not everyone should be asking the question...."Why would anyone in any agency keep you informed of the goings on in the world?" And if they were real....you would have all the answers to all the threads you have going on...like the Secret Space Command....or is that the Super Secret Space Command....guess they aren't THAT knowledgeable. Wait a minute!!!! All you need do is to have Blue answer that....he is Morgan/Dave/JD/whatever....(sounds like you with all the multiple personalities). Or is that Bogie?..yeah...have Bogie post the veracity of the Super Secret Space Command.

So...while we are waiting for you to make that phone call or maybe you have and you are just waiting for him to get back to you....why did you pull your book "The Goodbye Man"? Perhaps you may have decided that things were getting too hot as to the truth and you didn't want it out there? One thing is that Rose don't have her name on a book of tales presented as truth....sort of similar to another writer I heard of, perhaps you heard of him, his name is Paul Schatzkin. He wrote a book based upon a good deal of information provided by anonymous individuals whereas some of those stories have proven to be outright lies.

Now, intelligent individuals should be asking the question as to why anyone would lie? Perhaps it is the wishful thinking of a little girl who never had a daddy around when she was little and if he wasn't there with her he must be doing something important like saving the world....just a muse...based upon empirical data.

Your stories have made it so very difficult to separate the chaff from the wheat. I have no doubt that your Daddy was involved in some very interesting projects but your embellishment to portray him as being THE most important individual of the twentieth century and even surpassing Thomas Edison is a bit....well....unbelievable at this point. Now how about this...if you were truly interested in something called the "truth", you might find out that your Daddy was an idea man, at least that is apparent. Look at all the patents he made...protection of an idea, ones that were never built, never proven. How many of those patents made it commercially or were built? The only one ever mentioned or heralded is the ionic breeze which raises unsafe levels of ozone in a confined environment. Now the usual argument made is that they are all being used in secret. In past posts over the years, you claimed they were "born secret". That has always bothered me but I never made any comments....at least until now. At the time, I looked up "born secret". There never was a truly "born secrets act". This had its beginnings with the Atomic Bomb. In 1951, Truman signed the "Invention Secrecy Act".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invention_Secrecy_Act wrote:The Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 (Pub.L. 82–256, 66 Stat. 3, enacted February 1, 1952, codified at 35 U.S.C. §§ 181–188) is a body of United States federal law designed to prevent disclosure of new inventions and technologies that, in the opinion of selected federal agencies, present a possible threat to the national security of the United States.

The U.S. government has long sought to control the release of new technologies that might threaten the national defense and economic stability of the country. During World War I, Congress authorized the United States Patent and Trademark Office (PTO) to classify certain defense-related patents. This initial effort lasted only for the duration of that war but was reimposed in October 1941 in anticipation of the U.S. entry into World War II. Patent secrecy orders were initially intended to remain effective for two years, beginning on July 1, 1940, but were later extended for the duration of the war.

The Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 made such patent secrecy permanent, though the order to suppress any invention must be renewed each year (except during periods of declared war or national emergency). Under this Act, defense agencies provide the PTO with a classified list of sensitive technologies in the form of the "Patent Security Category Review List" (PSCRL). The decision to classify new inventions under this act is made by "defense agencies" as defined by the President. Generally, these agencies include the Army, Navy, Air Force, National Security Agency (NSA), Department of Energy, and NASA, but even the Justice Department has played this role.

A secrecy order bars the award of a patent, orders that the invention be kept secret, restricts the filing of foreign patents, and specifies procedures to prevent disclosure of ideas contained in the application. The only way an inventor can avoid the risk of such imposed secrecy is to forgo patent protection.

By the end of fiscal year 1991, the number of patent secrecy orders stood at 6,193. Many such orders were imposed on individuals and organizations working without government support. This number shrank for each fiscal year thereafter, until 2002. Since 2002, the number of secrecy orders has grown, with 5,002 secrecy orders in effect at the end of fiscal year 2007.

The types of inventions classified under this Act are themselves secret, but most of the inventions which are now no longer secret but once were secret have been in areas with high military significance, such as cryptography and weapons development.

What I am pointing out here is that IF Brown filed any patents and they were deemed secret as under the above Act then why wasn't he compensated? Therefore, if as claimed that he had inventions that were "Born secret", then this should be some good news - Intellectual Property Protection Act of 2006 - you, Linda Leach, might want to get a lawyer and seek compensation. Also, under the Invention Secrecy Act of 1951, you can find out the individuals who have had this happen to them under the "Freedom of Information Act". I would be inclined to do so but I believe the answer is "patently" (pun intended) obvious and that would be that the name of Townsend Brown will not be on it.

What about the B2 and it's supposed EG drive? Not real. If one truly wants to find what it is, it is out there and is referred to as a plasma drive but then there will always be those that want to believe something else. Now that might have a connection to Brown in regard to the Flame Jet Generator but then...where was the compensation? Why was there a patent issued if it was so...Super Secret? Well, the original patent was filed on July 3, 1957 and granted on February 20, 1962 and was titled Electrokinetic Generator. IF this patent was used on the B2 then where was the compensation...again? Afterall, the patent was issued in '62 so it was a protected patent until 1979. The B2's development began in the late 70's under Carter. With that in mind...and if the Electrokinetic Generator was used...I would say that Linda Leach may have a claim...but then...wouldn't Brown have known that it was being used? Afterall, I am sure that either Morgan or twigsnapper would have known and informed him for afterall, they admired the man so much...so very much ....that I am sure they would have gone to bat to ensure that he would have been compensated fairly....this is just so convoluted of a story I think I will let it go...for those interested...I am sure you can see the thrust of where I was going.

Well, I rambled enough for today as I have believe it is getting close to go and eat a Turkey dinner with my family.

Maybe we will hear from twigsnapper as to Mark Bean.....more than likely not!.......

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby StarCat » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:28 pm

Enjoy your turkey Mikado. May everyone have a blessed day.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:46 pm

Mikado,
You were for many years referred to as the green monster under the bridge, and You kept popping out keeping guard of that bridge against inaccuracies, which I often roused You up.
It was with great respect that You were so reffered to.

You are still held in such respect.

If I am surrounded by such , then I am in the correct company , with those who have earned My respect , and are seeking the truth, warts and all.
I gave Linda years of support, as She gave Me, but for whatever reason/s that fastest blind dog in the west was rolled out to knife Me right between the shoulder blades, sans fairy anne now , as far as I am concerned.

But, it is for Lindas sake, and for that of Her fathers legacy that SHE needs to come clean.
If She has carried off this great deception , then She is a great pretender, which isn't as bad as it sounds, some girl , I would say.
All of the accusations are here on a global chalk board, and will be rolled out wherever She goes, if the trying to prove She was who She said She is wasn't bad enough, imagine been called a liar and deciever of Her own fathers story?????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLRjFWDGs1g
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Re: Message from the Caroline regarding Mark Bean

Postby Chris Knight » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:48 am

Good morning everyone.

I hope you had respective good Thanksgivings (for those of you celebrating it).

It is Sunday morning (December 30, 2014), and Linda Leach (aka Brown) most certainly should have heard from Carlos/Juan/Chuck Norris, Morgan, Twigsnapper, or any of the other "members" of the Caroline Group regarding Mark Bean.

She had a full week, after all...and in this day and age, even the slowest and most inept super secret organization should have been able to find something.

Do we have an update from Linda Leach and the Caroline Group regarding where Mark Bean is and what he is doing these days ?

Has anyone received any information at all ?

Best,

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite