A message from Andrew Bolland

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: A message from Andrew Bolland

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:47 pm

StarCat wrote:Enjoy your turkey Mikado. May everyone have a blessed day.

Cat

Actually Cat I did not enjoy as much as I have in the past. I usually enjoy chewing on a wing and I also like dark meat. I only enjoy white meat on a sandwich. You see, the family got together at my sister's and she had a turkey that was soaked in brine. It was flavorful in that whatever herbs were in the brine were quite apparent. I always make the whole berry cranberry sauce and when mixed with the turkey...well....it was a flavor I hope not to experience again.

Hope yours was better! And yes, it is always blessed to be with family and enjoy the company, at least for me, I cherish those moments knowing full well that they can end in the tick of a clock.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Message from the Caroline regarding Mark Bean

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:38 pm

Chris Knight wrote:Good morning everyone.

I hope you had respective good Thanksgivings (for those of you celebrating it).

It is Sunday morning (December 30, 2014), and Linda Leach (aka Brown) most certainly should have heard from Carlos/Juan/Chuck Norris, Morgan, Twigsnapper, or any of the other "members" of the Caroline Group regarding Mark Bean.

She had a full week, after all...and in this day and age, even the slowest and most inept super secret organization should have been able to find something.

Do we have an update from Linda Leach and the Caroline Group regarding where Mark Bean is and what he is doing these days ?

Has anyone received any information at all ?

Best,

Andy

First off, I hope your Thanksgiving was enjoyable as well. Sometimes, I believe that families get along better when they get together more for holidays then if they see them everyday. It does afford good conversation in getting caught up on the goings on each others lives.

Actually Andy, in regard to the challenge to Linda....crickets mostly. However, she is over there posting all kinds of subjects, some interesting, some not so much, with very few comments from anyone else. I compare it to being in ones own living room and having a conversation with oneself. She must have so much time on her hands for it is apparent that she must be trolling all over the Internet for any subject. It further makes me wonder if this characteristic that is apparent was used to develop her stories.

Here is an example. I did quite a bit of research a while back looking for documentation of scientists parachuting into German territory. The only reference I could find was this:

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/op ... clipse.htm
Operation Eclipse wrote:The taking of Kiel was fraught with danger. The British created ‘T’ Force commanded by Major Tony Hibbert. He had at his command 500 men from the 5 King’s Regiment and 30 Assault Unit, Royal Navy. Hibbert also had to take with him 50 scientists who would examine Nazi scientific bases. The problem Hibbert faced was this: When the order to proceed with the taking of Kiel was given, May 1st, Kiel was 50 miles behind enemy lines as they stood on that day and there were still very many armed German soldiers in that area. Hibbert was told that there were about 50,000 German troops in the vicinity. In his favour was the sheer chaos in the area as tens of thousands of German refugees fled west from the advancing Red Army. While these refuges may well have hindered Hibbert’s advance, they also served to effectively camouflage his men as they moved east. What Hibbert and his men achieved was quite remarkable. With just 500 men, Hibbert took Kiel and all the required scientific bases between Denmark and the city. He then set about establishing his authority in the city. All German soldiers had to return to their barracks and hand in their rifles. All keys held by German military officials had to be handed in and no documents were allowed to be destroyed by them. What Hibbert found was that the German troops in Kiel had no wish to fight and that they feared the approaching Red Army far more than Hibbert’s men. Hibbert allowed German police to keep their pistols as many forced labourers were released and Hibbert needed law and order in the city if he was to achieve what he set out to do – not a city under mob rule as the former slave labourers tried to seek revenge against those who had abused them. Hibbert succeeded in all that he did. Kiel was in the hands of the Allies and a clear message was sent to Moscow.

I find it very improbable that Brown parachuted into Germany especially from NA337 which clearly by it's logbook and other evidence indicates it was already sitting in water.
viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1026

This is just one example from my research into the Due-Diligence.

Getting back to the challenge made to Linda Leach, I do believe she is avoiding it as one would avoid a plague. I fully expected as much. Even though presented with something she has "cried" about for so very long, and that would be an apology from yours truly, she doesn't comment. In fact, she goes out of her way to avoid the challenge in not mentioning it. The only comment made was that she called the challenge an ultimatum, which it is not. It was nothing more than an opportunity that could have given her what she wanted....an apology from Mikado as to statements made in regard to twigsnapper, Morgan and Juan.

So Andy, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for a response from individuals who exist only on paper, created in the mind of a girl who missed her Daddy.

In fact, I never claimed that those characters didn't exist, my claim was that the individuals presented as twigsnapper and Morgan were not who she claimed. So, I will admit there was a wee bit of trepidation in that just maybe, an answer would come forth but I would have lived up to my word to apologize. Really, how difficult would it have been to simply say that Mark Bean is living in ******? With all that is claimed in regard to the "Caroline" group, it should have been simple. Further, if those individuals, twigsnapper and especially Blue who Linda Leach has supposedly cut and pasted his posts directed at me, should have jumped at the opportunity to "put Mikado in his place".

I believe what is so terribly important here is not so much an answer did not come forth but the probability is that the "Caroline" does not exist and if they don't exist then the entire biography "Defying Gravity" is filled with nothing more than false information and further, the book "The Good-Bye Man" is just so much the same and could be taken as the reason it was pulled from sales.

Well Andy, it is on your plate as to how you wish to deal with all of this.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:28 am

All,

I apologize. I'm going to have to circle back around to Linda Leach and her "Caroline Clown Car Club" regarding Mark Bean in a day or two.

Best,

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:36 am

Just bringing this to your attention Andy:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 676#p30676

Linda Leach wrote:Andrew... the ultimatum that you have recently issued to me from your friends at the Hut.... has about the same significance as the ultimatum that you presented when you handed me a fake token and demanded a " ride" in exchange for it. How did that work out for you?

You are exactly where you deserve to be and you are in the proper company. Remember your dream? Have you heard my response yet?

This post proves a point which is that Linda Leach will continue to modify the reality of any situation to fit whatever it is that is circling around in her cranium. Even though it has been explained in several posts that the purpose of this thread is to offer a chance for her to get the apology she has so longed for in the form of a challenge, she insists upon calling it an ultimatum.

I want to emphatically point out that in no way is this an ultimatum on my end. If she does not provide where Mark Bean is then it rests there for there will be no retribution of any kind other than the answer as to where he is and what he is doing. That simple, no more, no less. But then if Andy wishes to post anything, he is welcome to do just that as is anyone who is a member of this forum. No deletions, no editing, no banning and most of all ..... no kicking off the forum. I don't believe in that if all possible.

So Linda Leach, here it is for you to read without your glasses.....

IT IS NOT AN ULTIMATUM...IT IS A CHALLENGE!

...any comment about the token story I will leave to Andy. Most will find it quite revealing and a good laugh as I and others did.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby DavidG » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:27 pm

Pretty sure more people have found Waldo, or met Dora the Explorer than have been cosmically mysterious characters found.

Ever notice how cosmically and comically sound so alike?

Hope y'all enjoyed yours too, thanks Andy..oh and Mikado..I agree..brined turkey is nas-tee!

Cheers!
Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Re: Mark Bean vs. the Caroline Clown Car Club

Postby Chris Knight » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Mikado,

To answer your comment, of course there is no "Caroline Group," nor was there ever. This is from being a close companion of Linda Leach's for (again) over 25 years. My family and George and Linda Leach were close. I remember several times I got stuck by the side of the road in my car and George came to pick me up or give me advice over the phone to get me up and running again.

We bought two houses (fixer uppers) two lots up and down from their house in Yucca Valley so we could stay connected. When we sold one, we gave George $4,000 to use towards their house, and gave Linda $3,000 to travel across the country the first time to see Paul.

So, I'll tell you what happened to Mark Bean, and then I'll tell you a couple of funny stories - one about the early stories Linda would tell, one about Mark and the journals, and then the one of the last stories regarding the token.

Regarding Mark Bean:

If you remember, Mark Bean was in a car accident just after I met him in 1994. A man was trying to commit suicide with his car, and only succeeded in damaging Mark's spine beyond repair. The man did succeed in committing suicide soon after, leaving Mark with no financial restitution and chronic back pain. Mark suffered from several illnesses, including lung cancer and cataracts in the years since that time, and he found it increasingly difficult to hold a steady job. He was brilliant in may ways and incredibly artistic.

Unfortunately, when you have no insurance, or are at the mercy of the state, you receive the lowest cost care. In his case, the lowest denominator of pain medicine, which will take away the pain, leaves you too doped up to think. The higher levels of pain medications reduce the pain, but leave you coherent.

Mark had tried, and succeeded, over the years to wean himself off the pain medications as best he could. Last November, he was doing just that. Another side effect of cheap pain medicines is that the pain can "break through," causing severe pain. In early November of 2013, Mark's pain broke through, and so he took his regular dose of pain medication.

Unfortunately, Mark was in a weakened state and due to that weakness, the pain medication was too much. He stopped breathing briefly, and by the time I got the call a couple of hours later, the frontal lobe / cortex, where "Mark" existed, was gone.

I flew out immediately, and as the closest thing Mark had to a family, I was there to turn off his life support, after we three friends said our goodbyes.

To be honest, after everyone left, I sat there surfing the internet on my computer for an hour or so, until someone came to prep his body for the morgue, half expecting him to get up again. You see, he had been in and out of the hospital so many times over the years that it seemed like just another episode. Mark's body was cremated, and his ashes are with his girlfriend.

I hope it is clear that there is no Caroline Group aside from that which exists in Linda Leach's mind. She is a hack, and the worst kind of hack - one that feeds off of other people's emotions, passions, hopes and dreams. She has nothing to offer - only distress to those she feeds off. A true psychic vampire.

I will offer you a bit of free advice, and then I have a couple of funny stories to tell about her...

Do as I and my family have done - surgically excise her from your life.

Best,

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Re: Boulder in the Road

Postby Chris Knight » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:50 pm

Here is funny story number one:

This takes place only a few years after Linda Leach and I had met, and after I had begun driving out from Ohio every Christmas break. The year was probably around 1991, although Linda Leach could tell you better.

George and Linda Leach were living up in a trailer in a canyon behind the Morongo Indian Reservation near Banning, California. Linda Leach had befriended a woman, Barbara R. (a good friend of ours today) at a karate class, and ensnared her. Barbara is a sweet, kind woman, and a black belt to boot.

Here is the story Linda Leach told me:

Linda had decided to let me borrow her father's journals. The evening before I was to arrive for my annual Christmas break trip, Barbara was driving Linda up the canyon road to her house, when suddenly they found they were blocked from continuing by a large boulder. "Well, I guess that's as far as I'm supposed to go," says Barbara, and Linda continues up the road to home on foot.

At the top of the hill, who does she meet, but Juan/Carlos/Chuck Norris who has flown in on a black helicopter, and boy is he mad ! He absolutely does not want her to give me the journals because that are so important, but she yells back at him that they are hers to do with as she pleases and that she has decided they will go with me. What can he do against that ? He leaves, I get the journals and that's that.

The real story:

After things began to unravel (due to Mikado's due diligence), I spent some time talking with Barbara about her time with Linda...

Nada. Nothing. Never happened.

An that's the rest of the story...

Best,

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:01 pm

R.I.P
Mark Bean.

Sad.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:03 pm

DavidG wrote:Pretty sure more people have found Waldo, or met Dora the Explorer than have been cosmically mysterious characters found.

Ever notice how cosmically and comically sound so alike?

Hope y'all enjoyed yours too, thanks Andy..oh and Mikado..I agree..brined turkey is nas-tee!

Cheers!
Dave

We have recently taken on a puppy.
It's name is....
Dora the explorer.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Re: Mark Bean returning TTB Journals to Linda Leach

Postby Chris Knight » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:06 pm

Here is funny story number two:

After I took the journals back to Ohio with me (I held onto them for many years), I ended up in southern California. Since Mark Bean was one of my good friends, and he had an interest in such things, I lent him several of the journals. He was in Las Vegas at that time, of course.

Mark had them for some time, and then for some reason, Linda Leach began accusing him of trying to sell the journals online (stemming from a UFO conference where Mark had mentioned the first several journals were available online for sale - these are the journals you can find on the website I made for her). This was shortly before our first meeting in Las Vegas with Mikado, Raymond, and Radomir.

Well, Mark was in bad shape at that time, and I couldn't reach him easily. Linda Leach got me so wound up and frantic, that I drove up one evening after work, couldn't find him, and then drove all the way back - frantic.

1) What Linda Leach told me:

She called Twigsnapper, and he threatened him into releasing the journals. Linda drove up to Las Vegas, met Mark at a restaurant, where he was with some redhead. He gave her the journals, and she left. She told me that she gave him a hug, and that there was nothing wrong with him at all. He was perfectly healthy, and he was faking it as an excuse to take our money.

2) What Linda told Mikado:

As to her story of the notebooks that she told to - Myself, Kim, Radomir, Pladuim, Fred, maybe Traveler - is nothing like what she is saying now. She was told by twigsnapper to go to Vegas and she would be contacted. She was told to go to a certain Motel and a room there. When she went in there was Mark in a chair with this woman standing over him. He appeared much worse than the wear. He handed the books to Linda and apologized to her for trying to sell the books all the while with this "lady" standing behind him to insure he did. When she left, she saw this van out there with all these antennas on the roof and made a comment about it being what twigsnapper used. Afterward, she went to fill up with gas and she looked at the street sign and it "Rainbow Ave."....or Street.

3) What happened (per Mark Bean):

Can you believe I didn't ask Mark what had happened. Linda Leach had gotten me to cut him out of everything I was doing...Anyhow,

Linda Leach called Mark Bean up and he met her at a restaurant to give her back the journals. He was going out with a redheaded girl at the time.

Wow. Did I feel like a chump !

Best,

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite