A message from Andrew Bolland

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: A message from Andrew Bolland

Postby Chris Knight » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:48 pm

Fruitbat,

Don't worry about it. Thank you for going back and checking it out.

My philosophy is, "Well, that didn't work. Let's stop doing that, and try something else."

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Re: The Mystery of the Muppet $500

Postby Chris Knight » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:07 pm

Mikado,

Going back to the $500 Linda Leach gave you.

I'd bet my last dollar that $500 came from the $3,000 my wife and I gave her for the trip. It's been around the block a time or three.

Might I suggest you and Kim go out and have a really, really great time with it, and then tell us how much fun you had.

Or,

Donate it to a worthy cause of your choice (and tell us which cause you gave it to).

Best,

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:47 pm

StarCat wrote:I don't pm Fruit at from here per his preference. I respect that. I have Linda's email address. I asked her to pass along a message to FB about a post I made on the EUTM forum. We have a thread for departed animal companions. I've also emailed Linda about coal mining and fracking operations in Colorado, and I suggested she check Lowry AFB and National Bureau of Standards Laboratory in Boulder re grading Project Phoenix. Everything could be a dead end. I don't know. Or it might provide information.

Cat

So it would appear that he would rather have you email the person who kicked you off the Token. Makes perfect sense I am sure to someone but if I were fruitbat, I would have just given you my email. But one wonders why didn't she just pass it on in a PM and not do so publicly? Unless of course...

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby StarCat » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:13 am

Anyone who wants to, can go to the EUTM forum and read what I wrote about BJ. It's a remembrance of a cat. Linda has posted her email publicly. Fruitbat has chosen to keep his private. Horses, not zebras. When you hear hoof beats, think horses.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:08 pm

StarCat wrote:Anyone who wants to, can go to the EUTM forum and read what I wrote about BJ. It's a remembrance of a cat. Linda has posted her email publicly. Fruitbat has chosen to keep his private. Horses, not zebras. When you hear hoof beats, think horses.

Cat

I heard hoofbeats and it was a horse. My comment was based solely on this statement:

I don't pm Fruit at from here per his preference.

And somewhere it was mentioned that the two of you have had a back and forth communication going but I don't feel compelled to look it up for it isn't important.

Not arguing, your right, it is so much easier to email the person who kicked you off of a forum. But the question begging is....how do you know what fruitbat's preference is if you must go through Linda? Also, just to let you know, fruitbat's email may be private but if you login here, you can send him an email from here, all you have to do is click on his name and go to his profile. You will see on the left where it says "email" on the top line and PM on the second. This can be done with anyone who has not disabled that feature in their settings. By doing so, you can send him your email and the two of you can have a truly private conversation without Linda Leach being the go between...just so you know.

One more thing, fruitbat does not have that option disabled.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:46 pm

I was thinking of George Leach, and told Mikado that George must feel like he's living in an insane asylum. Then I began surfing the internet and found this interesting article (one of many):

From http://www.dovechristiancounseling.com/DoYouLiveWithAPsychopath.html:

"Psychopaths have several names. The psychologists call them "anti-social", or "sociopath's" but they all mean the same thing. These are individuals who are extremely dangerous to everyone that they meet. And it is because they can appear completely "normal." They are often charming, good-looking, very intelligent, charismatic, manipulative, cunning, pathological liars, and cold-blooded, all at the same time.

They have a pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others. They can do this without breaking the law, but very often they do break the law. They demonstrate deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or the conning of others for personal profit or pleasure. They are often impulsive, and fail to plan ahead. They will get irritated very easily, and become aggressive, and can get in repeated physical fights or assaults. They have a reckless disregard for self or others. And they show a constant irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations.

One of the biggest signs that someone is a Psychopath is their complete lack of remorse or empathy for others, or the ability to feel guilt for something they have done, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another. In other words, they have no genuine emotions. But they can FAKE emotions when they need to, as indicated by crying on cue, laughing on cue, etc. But it is all an "act" to attain whatever goal they are trying to achieve.

They are "people users" and see people as "objects" to be used, rather than as fellow human beings to respect and love. They will say anything, do anything, become anything to whomever they are associating with, in order to get something from that individual, and will drop the individual as soon as their usefulness to them is over.

They have "no conscience" and have "rendered their conscience inoperable."

They will often lose their temper, and as children they often argued with adults and actively defied or refused to comply with the adult's requests or rules. As children they will deliberately annoy people and then take delight in watching their annoyance. As both adults and children, Psychopaths will many times blame others for his or her own mistakes or misbehavior. They are "never wrong." And they are very touchy or easily annoyed by others, becoming angry and resentful. And when they are angry, that anger often turns into violence, which is both spiteful and vindictive.

The scariest thing about most Psychopaths is that they use "words" with finesse and have an answer for everything that they do, that turns the situation around and makes a normal person think that they are the ones with the problem instead of the Psychopath. If you confront a Psychopath with something that they have done, they will make it look like YOU are the one who did it. You know deep down inside that you are right and they are wrong, but you can never win, you can only feel like you are "going crazy."

What can you do???? If you are living with one of these people it is a "no win" situation. You NEED to leave, run, walk away as fast as you can and don't look back. This is because the cure rate for Psychopaths is very rare. Even with therapy, most of them do not change.

This is due to their refusal to demonstrate maturity and growth to any emotional or spiritual depth, their refusal to change and sustain change, and their inability to develop insight about how one’s behavior negatively affects others due to a complete lack of empathy, guilt or remorse for their behaviors."

Interesting.

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:22 am

Mikado,

You were asking me the other day where the $3,000 came from that I gave to Linda Leach for her trip across the country.

I think mentioned earlier that I bought two properties in Yucca Valley - one two doors up and one two doors down from George and Linda Leach, so we would remain connected.

The first property I bought had a triple-wide trailer and a barn on 5 acres. It was George would located the owner for me (it had really been abandoned and was in poor condition). Over the years, I would go up on weekends and sometimes I would pay George to come over and help on some of the sections.

I eventually sold the property to a mutual friend, Ole, and I included an extra $7,000 as a finders fee to give to George and Linda Leach ($,4,000 to George for the house, $3,000 to Linda for her trip). My wife agreed that would be a very nice thing to do.

We went out to dinner and I gave each of them a white envelope. They were both very appreciative, of course, and that was the end of that. No problem.

Oh, don't worry about Linda Leach, I think that if she was really concerned about your $500, then she would ask someone from the Caroline "Clown Car" Group to pick it up.

If Kermit shows up at your door, just act normal.

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:19 pm

Well Andrew,

Linda made a comment that she or some big white Dodge dually truck would be coming down my lane. From all the photos being posted at the Token, I see she was referring to the Gutless Marine. Oh how I would love that to happen but then I don't believe George gives a damn for he probably doesn't know that he was portrayed as being gutless in signing his name as "G" on a threatening email.

My mistake was mentioning that the $500 was in an envelope but I feel the need to point something out. Linda Leach consistently and persistently claims that she doesn't believe anything I say. When I mentioned that I gave my Mom the $500 she believed that hook line and sinker. I remember saying that money is a fungible commodity and if I took $500 out of my bank account there is no way of knowing if that is what she gave or not for there is still ample funds in the account. The concept was too deep for her to grasp but I digress.

Now she believes that the funds are in an envelop in a drawer, which I wish I never mentioned but did so without thinking, and she believes that. So...which is it?....in an account or in an envelope? She believes both. What does that say about her first claim in that she doesn't believe anything I say and now she has indicated that she believes two different things I have said?

Well, it is in the drawer of my dresser. All she has to do is come down the lane and get it. OR in the event that it is still here, I might just donate it to some charitable cause.

How about Matt Inman? He is another sociopath that managed to swindle a good many people.

http://www.american-buddha.com/matthewi ... yfraud.htm

http://www.american-buddha.com/inmna.bu ... museum.htm

Afterall, from one sociopath to another...seems only fitting.

Mikado

PS: (picture Billy Crystal in the end of "City Slickers II" in the hotel room in Vegas) Instead of a gold bar..it is an envelope

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby StarCat » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:23 pm

Bored now. TTFN.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:47 am

Here is one for you Andrew.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 932#p30932

Linda Leach wrote:1 comment
Kim FlemingMar 10, 2014+0
Reply I lost my soul when mark Bean pass away part of me is gone to be with him soon I'm lost and a lone with out him therefor i' will be with him when my work here is done

https://plus.google.com/114943357758959 ... NpFuWoG6fe

March 2014? Why did you involve the HUT Andrew to get this news to me? Why did you wait for ten months to give me this news? I know that you had a reason. Linda

I swear that Linda Leach has serious problems from a mental point of view or perhaps it would be rational point of view if not a memory issue. Andrew "used" the Hut to present a challenge to you, to Twigsnapper et al, to say what Mark Bean was up to. YOU persisted in calling it an ultimatum which it certainly was not for an ultimatum implies some form of retribution if not complied. The only item that could be considered an ultimatum, which it is not, is the fact that twigsnapper et al did not come through. If he is so much pissed off at me, as well as Morgan, it was the perfect opportunity to obtain an apology, which Blue/Morgan according to Linda Leach, has wanted from me.

Simple task for the NSA but apparently a monumental task for the Caroline Group...or the Pickering Rosegate whatsahootsie.

Andrew can answer if he so chooses.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite