A message from Andrew Bolland

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Regarding the tokens

Postby Chris Knight » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:48 pm

And last but not least, the story of the tokens:

This took place when we were living down in Aliso Viejo, California. If you remember from Paul Schatzkin's book:

There was really nothing else to do but put together some questions, and few days later I sealed up a priority mail package with some two dozen questions about Townsend Brown and addressed it to “Mr. Norman Paperman,” at a post office box somewhere in Texas.

About a week later, the phone rang again, and this time I recognized the phone number in Texas, so I took the call in real time and heard the now familiar syrupy-sweet southern accent.

“Paul,” Ms. Syrupy Sweet said, “This is Mr. Paperman’s secretary.” Uh-huh. Sleuth that I am, I’d figured that much out already. “I have one question for you.”

“Fire away.”

“Mr. Paperman wanted me to call, and ask you if you know Linda still has the token.”

The token. Ah. That rang a bell. I had to take a beat and search my memory. I vaguely remembered a story that Linda told me when we first met, nearly a year earlier, at that hotel in Las Vegas. She had told me that she and Morgan celebrated New Year’s 1966/67 together in New York City. Morgan knew then that his and Linda’s paths would soon be
going in very different directions, and he’d given her that subway token as a talisman, like a secret decoder ring “good for one fare” if she ever needed to find her way back to him. Linda still had the token. She carried it in her purse, and showed it to me in Las Vegas.

“Yes,” I said to the sweet southern lady on the phone. “She still has the token.”

“OK,” Mr. Paperman’s secretary said, “I’ll let him know that.”

Not ten minutes later, Linda Brown was working in the corral behind her house, under a cloudless blue sky, high in the California desert, shoveling feed to her aging horse “Shadetree,” when a ghost emerged from the sagebrush, sauntered to the edge of the corrall and said, “Hello there….”

Without a word, Linda reached out. Morgan remained silent as Linda's fingers spread out and her palm flattened over his chest. This ghost had a heartbeat.

Very romantic. Here's the problem.

Linda had lost her "token" from Morgan/Dave. She didn't know where it was.

We had a Nilla Wafer container that we would put our change in, and when it got full, we would take it across the street to the coin machine, get our cash, and go have some fun. The next time I took it in, out pops a little New York transit coin as a reject. I couldn't believe it.

Now, I am a little OCD, and whenever something comes into my house, especially something as strange as this token, I usually know where it came from (little harder now that we have a daughter). I called Linda Leach and told her that I thought I had found her token.

She said she was down at the local swap meet that Saturday morning and was with Rose, or Marie (or Jan). I described the token to here exactly, and she asked if it had the five-sided hole in the middle. Oh yes, oh yes. She was overcome with emotion and even appeared to cry a bit .We said our goodbyes.

But how had it come to be in my Nilla wafer box ? I wracked my brains, and then I remembered. I had been walking from there house to their garage on one of my frequent trips up there, and had seen the token, picked it up and put it in my pocket. I remember it because it had a little hole in it. I noted that, but didn't think too much of it, since I collect coins from around the world and many of them do have holes in them.

My wife had a little red Chinese ring box, which we put the token in and gave to here. She was so thankful ! Yes, it was hers alright.

Some time went by - a few weeks or months. I can't remember exactly. She tells me that "her" token has shown up on the kitchen table, and gives the box back to me saying that she hadn't wanted to hurt my feelings by telling me it wasn't hers. In addition, this was "my" token. Good for one fare anywhere and any when. WOW. Was I stoked.

We spent hours taking about our tokens (Yes, I am a chump. You are too nice to say it, but you are thinking it). Where we would go, what time we would go to. It was a big topic of conversation with us.

Then everything began to unravel with Mikados' due diligence. We moved away, and I thought I would give Linda Leach the benefit of the doubt. If I could use my token, then everything she said was true, and I would be back in to support her 110%. So I wrote this email on August 10, 2012:

Linda,

Linda and I have been discussing the situation from the time Paul Schatzkin appeared on the scene through Mikado and the current state of affairs. Rather than continue remain in a state of limbo, I believe I have identified a solution that is acceptable to us.

I have one “Good for one fare” token produced by the New York Transit Authority in my hand. According to you and “the group,” it is vaild for one trip any where / any when, and the entire situation boils down to whether this token is valid or not.

That said, I am calling it in to go where Alexandra needs me most. I will make it easier by suggesting the day of her wedding (if I am not already there) or her deathbed. After 20+ years in the game, if everything is on the up-and-up, I deserve to be able to call in this favor, if you can even call it that.

Let’s schedule this for Monday, August 20th, 2012, which will give everyone time to make any preparations, and I will have the token with me all day.

If the token is valid then I am back on board 110%, or, in the opposite case, I will return the remainder of the documents I have stored away and move on to more realistic endeavors. In either case, the answer will be fairly self-evident, with no additional discussion necessary.

Here was her response:

Andrew...

You say..."According to you and “the group,” it is vaild for one trip any where / any when, and the entire situation boils down to whether this token is valid or not.

What?

. May I ask you where you got your token? I know where and when I got mine... and I am sorry that I do not know how you happened to have yours... this is the one that Linda found for you?, thinking it was the one I had lost? Is this the token in the red box? I am just trying to see straight here when you reference a token.... what it actually is and where it came from. I am foggy on its importance to you and your work..... if I ever led you to believe that it stood for a " free ride" for you to pick at a time of your choice... then you must have seriously misunderstood me.

You should know that I am not in any way capable of calling any kind of favor in for you. If I could have done that I would have done it years ago. If this means that you should shelve your interest in what you are doing.... because your expectations here have not been met..and you and Linda have come to this decision together...... then... I would have to say that it is your decision and you both go with my blessing.

I really don't know what else to say to you.

Linda

All those hours and hours and hours talking about our tokens was...nothing ? Ouch.

Then I did a search for tokens: http://www.nycsubway.org/wiki/Commemorative_Tokens_and_Medals

At the bottom of this page is the token I found at Linda Leach's and gave to her. She asked if it had a five-sided hole in it when I was on the phone with her. Unfortunately, that style of token was made starting in 1994.

Now look at the token that she suddenly found on her kitchen table. This one is the one with the Y-shaped hole in it (which is on the cover of her "book"). Note again that it has a "Y-shaped" hole.

How in the world can you confuse a five-sided hole for a Y-shaped hole ?

Then it hit me.

The Y-shaped hole style of tokens was manufactured starting in September 1953. Her original five-side hole token didn't fit into her story, having been manufactured after 1994.

And now this from Linda Leach:

Andrew... the ultimatum that you have recently issued to me from your friends at the Hut.... has about the same significance as the ultimatum that you presented when you handed me a fake token and demanded a " ride" in exchange for it. How did that work out for you?

You are exactly where you deserve to be and you are in the proper company. Remember your dream? Have you heard my response yet?

Why thank you. I have a job that I enjoy, a wonderful family, a pleasant house with enough land to plant fruit and nut trees, friends that we trust and trust us, and smart and capable colleagues.

Shame on you, Linda Leach. Shame on you from the bottom of my heart. You are a shameful and destitute person.

And now, I am going to turn my back on you, and simply not think of you very often at all.

Best,

Andy

P.S. Had to edit this for grammar.
Last edited by Chris Knight on Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Re: A message from Andrew Bolland

Postby kevin » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:49 pm

Whats a bunch of chumps called?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Chris Knight » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:53 pm

Kevin,

I think it is a bunch of chumps.

Like a banana :)

Best,

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:04 pm

Chris Knight wrote:Kevin,

I think it is a bunch of chumps.

Like a banana :)

Best,

Andy

I thought perhaps it might be chumpanzees'
We could start a club?
You could charge one token for entry fees?

I am really shocked at Your recent posts, as Linda always spoke so highly of You , it would be of great benefit to all of the chumps, alive and watching from other dimensions if Linda would explain, as I say again to Her that all of this is going to stain Her fathers reputation in all future debates and investigations related to Him, unless of course that is the agenda?
Kevin chumps
I have a large personal collection of Kevin chimps, PG tea chimps...Kevins and Samanthas.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kevin-Samantha- ... B000U24YNM
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby re-rose » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:45 pm

Andy, I'm so sorry to hear about Mark Bean. Not many people would have been there for him in the ways you were. Just remember that you were a good friend to him when he needed one.

As you were to Linda. It sounds as though you had some fun times in the earlier years. And I'm glad that life is good for you and yours now.

How wonderful to have land to work with! I think nature is a great healer. At least it always has been for me.

(but who is Marie?)

Kevin, is that your namesake in the snazzy blue hat?

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby Chris Knight » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:09 pm

Rose,

Marie was a woman Linda hung out with in the earlier years. Linda Leach said she "went off the reservation."

We all had some great times.

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:42 pm

Okay....I bite....who/whom is Marie?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:57 pm

This is priceless:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 701#p30701

fruitbat wrote:<snip>
Harsh but fair.

This is the individual that was reported to me as putting down the poison about the cosmic token and yourself as he sold the notebooks to Pegasus consortium....
At the time I heard that I assumed it was some sour grapes form the person who told me that story, but a couple of years later I have come to know that particular person well enough to believe that they were telling me the simple and unadorned truth. That individual doesn't seem to "do" sour grapes.
I've not mentioned it until now because it was hard to believe, and I didn't want to spread false rumours.
(I was also much more keen to present a neutral aspect to my activities, but I've had long enough to decide on the rights and wrongs of the matter).

FB.

You have made a fairly libelous statement there fruitbat but you are fairly safe living in Britain. So, what I see here is:

1. An anonymous individual

.....a. Claimed Andrew was poisoning Linda and the Token

.....b. Sold the "notebooks" to the Pegasus (are we to assume Schmidt?)

.....c. This anonymous individual tells the "simple unadorned truth"

What is the similarity to Linda? It always involves an anonymous individual of the most impeccable standing.

Be a man and face Andrew here and tell him what you heard and not spread a malicious story as such without his ability to rebut.

My opinion is that you are as always and as I have said about you prior, a little bit of knowledge or information is a dangerous thing for your mouth, your foot is taking up a permanent residence within it. Now what is my opinion based upon? Your quick to say someone doesn't know something but you offer no explanation just words of criticism. This appears to be in the same vein.

I am thinking of a cat but then I don't want to insult any feline.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:24 pm

Ouch. I have been demonized.

I suppose the truth is an easy target when you make your own truth up as you go along.

I'm glad I've given Linda Leach something new to talk and think about. All she has to do all day is sit in front of the computer and surf, and now she is in full rearguard mode. She and I wrote a lot of emails back and forth over the years, so now she has volumes of new material to work with.

It doesn't matter if you only knew her for a short time, or were a stalwart friend and companion for years. Nasty and shameful business.

Cheers,

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:32 pm

And this for you Andy:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 697#p30697

Linda Leach wrote:Goodbye "Andrew". And take your false token that your Linda supplied you with....make sure the token and your fake friends are with you Remember your dream of being in the mass of strangers? You called out to me. The answer from me you wondered about.

The answer is NO

Fend for yourself,

Linda

Geez Andy, I didn't know that you were depending on Linda Leach for something for it would appear so since she is throwing you out to fend for yourself. Well, if you need anything, there are a few individuals I know that would help you. But I do find some things curious.

You gave her the funds to go and meet Paul. I am going to assume here, and hopefully not wrongfully, that this is the time of the red car incident. Where certain individuals, who more than likely took oaths and violated those oaths to use government property for personal use, remember, she did mention they went on to some base where Morgan.....excuse me for laughing....flashed a badge at the gate. This is so terribly sad to continue but if I have the correct trip then you financed her to go to Nashville and give Paul the "thumpstick". As a side note, remember when she and Paul and his wife were eating and she said..."now don't look but that fellow over there with the ponytail is Morgan"......have you ever had that one pulled on you? I did with twigsnapper. I was told to call and let him know how Dave was doing etc. Now picture this, here is this fellow that has no idea who Mikado is and I am telling him about this fellow who he also doesn't know. After several phone calls I finally figured it out and asked him point blank. He said, I have no clue who you are talking about and why. When I told him, he asked..."and who the hell is that?"

And then there is of course when I first found Dave...er...Morgan. I was briefed to not talk about anything for he may have had his memory wiped and I could cause harm if I talked about anything....yeah...freakin' right....guess I too am a chumpanzee but on that...if one finds out then are they still a chumpanzee?

I digressed a bit....so, you gave Linda three grand. Hell, I still have her $500 in an envelope in a drawer and if she wants it, she has to come and get it...face to face. So, I will assume that you gave it freely with no strings...sort of like the $500 she gave to me, which I didn't want...freely with no strings. Amazing that afterall the crap she has said about that 500 bucks she got 3000 bucks...and spent it.

I have so much I would like to say but this is enough for now.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite