A message from Andrew Bolland

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

A message from Andrew Bolland

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:45 am

I received this message from Andrew and he asked me to post this.

Andrew wrote:Mikado,

I read on your forum that you are challenging Linda Leach to find out where and what Mark Bean is up to. I think that is an excellent litmus test to see if she is telling the truth about Twigsnapper, Morgan, Carlos, and the rest of the "Caroline Group." Years ago, Linda Leach said that Morgan (or Carlos, my memory is a little weak on that one) had told her Mark was trying to steal and sell some of the TTB journals I had lent him. Linda then told me (shortly before our first Las Vegas meeting) that I would only be allowed back "in" if I cut him (and my wife) completely out of any research I was involved in. I remember that conversation like it was yesterday.

I didn't find out later where that came from. It seems Mark had mentioned in a demonstration at a UFO conferences that several of the earlier TTB journals had been copied and were available for sale on the internet. Those were the early journals reportedly copied by Josh Reynolds (per Linda Leach). His speech was freely available on the internet. Talk about egg on my face ! You can bet I was apologetic to Mark when I found that out !

I've known Mark Bean longer than I've known my wife, and I can say that he is one of my best friends, if not my best friend. It should be more than simple for Linda's "Caroline Group" to find out what he's up to, since he has obviously been a "security" issue for so long. If she can't tell us what he is up to, then it is obvious that all of the "Caroline Group" are no more than Muppets.

If she doesn't rise to your challenge, I have a very funny story about her "token." that I want to share on your forum. I happen to have one as well, you see...

Best,

Andy

I agree with Andy. I think it is an excellent test. Linda can easily prove if not justify all the actions she has taken against individuals based upon reports from other "secret" individuals as well as the much used ....."something that just came across my desk" items she is so very prone to say that have tainted others credibility. For example, the so called report from Juan that she used to claim Fred was doing something that in the end, and later proved by The Traveler, he wasn't doing and it was all Linda.

How about statements she makes in regards to "information" that was given to her by twigsnapper and of course, let us not forget all the information that Morgan/JD/Dave/ Blue was giving and is still currently giving that led to individuals being banned from the Token....and I won't mention the blind dog who was posting from her house that later became he lawyer who was staying there and watching the house for her (that is so implausible that if my rabbit were still here, he would be laughing so hard he would relieve himself).

I almost forgot to mention that you can go ask Juan/Carlos/Chuck if the others are not available since he apparently had a watchful eye on Mark previously, so my money would be on him to give you the answers.

Well Linda, I didn't challenge you......Andrew did .....anyone else?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: A message from Andrew Bolland

Postby wags » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:55 am

Mikado,

It would have been better if Andrew had posted this himself, as there has been a lot of issues surrounding the posting of third parties that have caused issues of identity confusion, for example: Myles. I do fully appreciate that Andrew would feel exceptionally reluctant but given the situation it would have been preferable.

Wags
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Re: Fair enough. Here I am.

Postby Chris Knight » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:55 am

Fair enough, Wags.

Rather than reposting my email above, I'll just state that I asked Mikado to post it.

The goal is to point out that Mark Bean is a good man, and does not deserve the sort of treatment he suffered at the hands of Linda Leach (or myself, his supposed good friend). Up until I finally realized what had happened, Mark had always been very respectful towards Linda Leach, and always felt bad about the "misunderstanding."

Please note that I am not here to engage in any lengthy discussions on historical fine points or to throw rocks...Unless the truth feels like rocks, which is not my issue.

If anyone has a question then I will answer it truthfully. I've been involved with all this since 1986, so I'm fairly knowledgeable, and I will let you know when I don't know, or remember, something.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Re: Fair enough. Here I am.

Postby wags » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:06 am

Chris Knight wrote:Fair enough, Wags.

Rather than reposting my email above, I'll just state that I asked Mikado to post it.

The goal is to point out that Mark Bean is a good man, and does not deserve the sort of treatment he suffered at the hands of Linda Leach (or myself, his supposed good friend). Up until I finally realized what had happened, Mark had always been very respectful towards Linda Leach, and always felt bad about the "misunderstanding."

Please note that I am not here to engage in any lengthy discussions on historical fine points or to throw rocks...Unless the truth feels like rocks, which is not my issue.

If anyone has a question then I will answer it truthfully. I've been involved with all this since 1986, so I'm fairly knowledgeable, and I will let you know when I don't know, or remember, something.

Andy

Thanks for that, it is really helpful.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:03 pm

And of course I see that Linda has responded:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 535#p30535

Linda Leach wrote:<snip>

I think that I will leave that little message exactly as it stands because I know that all of this ( including the mystery of the "token in the red box" that was presented to me from Andrew... along with his demand for a " ticket to ride".... just did not work.... did it Andrew? That was the "token" that your Linda "found" for you..... it was not valid Andrew and you knew that.)

Not concerned about all of this. It will all come out in the wash. Linda

Notice that she doesn't address anything in regard to Mark Bean. "Speculative Deception" at it's finest.

Why? Because she can't do it. She never could but I guarantee that there will be a message in "Blue" that will come from Morgan/JD/Dave/her latest name for him, that will advise her that she doesn't have to do anything she doesn't want to but the antithesis to that is that she has the right to demand from others.

I can see it now...how many times this has played out.

Prove us wrong .......have your "contacts" report. Those who have made reports to you in regard to individuals, including myself, and that you have posted those reports on your Token over the past years.

I predict that the only thing that will come out of this will be more "speculative deception" along with commentary from blue, who seems to be unable to post for himself, or snarkey little comments from eckert or fruitbat who have only been recently involved and had no history with Andrew Bolland to formulate a meaningful opinion.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby DavidG » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:41 pm

Hi Andrew, hope you've been well....I recall a short time right before you left Linda's forum, when we discussed how to build parts for the FJG..I enjoyed that email series of chats we had....anyhow, it's nice to see you able to get some closure on all this, I wish you the best, mate.

Cheers
Dave
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:44 pm

David,

Yes, of course I remember talking with you about the flame jet generator !

We are doing well. After we separated ourselves from all the drama on the west coast (we are just about as far from southern California as you can go and still be in the United States), things gradually began looking up. Granted, it took me about a year and a half to really begin feeling like my old self !

You'll see that even now, when threatened with the truth, Linda Leach automatically demonizes me, and I was the most stalwart companion she had for over 26 years. We (my wife and I) were always there for her and George (not just financially), and we considered them our close second family. We had a lot of fun times together until everything came to light. I don't bear her any ill will, but boy, am I glad to get away from that can of worms ! Lol.

Such is life.

Best,

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:45 pm

Chris Knight, Andrew,

Wonderfull to see You post ,and to see the photos of You and Yours.
If You can help to unravel any of the weird situation so many of ourselves seem to have ended up in , it would be greatly appreciated.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Chris Knight » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:48 pm

Hi Kevin,

I'll do what I can. I've seen the flak you've taken over the recent year or so. I know it's been very troubling for you.

Best,

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:25 pm

Hi Andy, I wondered what happened when you headed east and disappeared. My grandson still has the Koolau basalt you handed off. It was the beginning of a very nice rock and mineral collection for him. He even has some uranium. That was one of the last things Bob gave him before he passed. That particular item led to his mother exclaiming "Donovan! You got uranium flakes all over the bathroom! " Not a typical critique of a fourth grade science project. He's in sixth grade now, and acing science. So thank you again for those rocks.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite