A message from Andrew Bolland

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: A message from Andrew Bolland

Postby Chris Knight » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:40 pm

One small snippet is all the great and mysterious Caroline Group can muster ? I thought they would have far more resources than Google. search. Seriously.

Lol.

My reasons ? Just one.

1) To prove (to anyone who gives a rat's tail) that the Caroline Group is a fantasy of a social psychopath (Linda Leach). Note: please refer to avatar.

To note,

The reason Linda Leach was never informed was that we only informed his friends. She is not his friend, nor was she ever a "friend" to him, although he always though and spoke highly of her.

At least until her true nature became clear to me and I showed him. Then he just felt bad about it.

I haven't spoken with Linda Leach since the last email regarding the defective token didn't work. What was that...2012 ?

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:46 pm

Well Andy, here are two more from Ker...er...Linda Leach:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 933#p30933

Linda Leach wrote:Mark was there for Bill.....

http://electrotherapymuseum.com/2013/Ch ... large.html

George asks

Why didn't Andrew do the same kind of tribute for Mark?

and why would he lie about giving me that kind of cash in an envelope? That never happened. What is happening Andrew?"

It would appear that good ole affliction known as "selective sociopathic amnesia" is alive and well.

And then this is priceless:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 946#p30946

Linda Leach wrote:Some mysteries intrique me though. If Mark Died in March 2014?????

What did Kim mean here????

Thank You, Elaine,I 'm Getting ready to go In to National to pick up my last check. He Fire me When I was on my days off ,I found out from other sourse, even when I call him on Monday to ask him I'm I fire or what up he won't tell me any thing ,he just come in on wed and will talk, then I ask him what time would be good , that morning I have doctor appointment this after noon will be ok he said yes ,then the clinic has evacuate the building because of the smell ,any way then I call him back to if I could come in now then he said now after all this phone call ,he said just come in and pick up your check, and he still din't even said to me that I'm fire I had to ask him directly I'm I fire .then he yes you are. I meant how hart is it to tell me that on Monday when I call him, instead give me the around about. any way just want to ven is time for a new begging for me when I sell every things Me and tesla will move to San Diego ,Ob Baby that where i'll be ,love ya see you soon. Kim n tesla.Read moreShow less
Commented on April 11, 2014

First let me post a photo:

beanKimtesla.JPG
beanKimtesla.JPG (14.8 KiB) Viewed 4968 times

marktesla.JPG
marktesla.JPG (16.25 KiB) Viewed 4968 times

Linda Leach is intrigued. It would appear that she is not only intrigued as much as possibly confused in regard to Kim losing her job and moving to San Diego with someone named tesla. Apparently, Linda Leach believes that Kim is referring to Mark as tesla. I would venture a guess that the Boston terrier is named "tesla".

Now why wouldn't Linda Leach know about the dog since she is so concerned that Andrew didn't tell her about Mark owing to the fact that she fathoms herself to be such a good friend?

hmmmmm....I am not intrigued as much as perplexed that a friend wouldn't know about his dog as well as the name of the dog.

What do you think Andy? .....and is Tesla the dog?

Mikado

PS: in case anyone gives a second rats tail along with the one Andrew mentioned, here is the link where Linda Leach is pulling her misdirection from and make up your own mind, perhaps those with a normal IQ will see how she is attempting to distort. https://plus.google.com/114943357758959 ... DEcL6ksnfP
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Chris Knight » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:56 pm

Mikado,

Yes, Tesla is the dog. My family loves him because he has "Googley" eyes when he gets excited and crazy.

Linda Leach is just making stuff up (the poor little confused girl act doesn't seem to be working on me). Could also be senile dementia.

That would explain a lot of things, though...

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby DavidG » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:03 am

Im glad someone here mentioned senile dementia, as thats where I ended up with my assessment of the situation...clearly there is a case of gradually worsening dementia going on here..sad part is, the edifice of fiction she built is now wobbling upon those shaky misfiring neurons, and seems to be worsening..I know I said Im done here, and I am, I am just glad someone has suggested what has been obvious for years now...that Spiderman is losing her web to degenerative brain function.... her ability to captain a raft of lies is waning, and her leaky attempt to bolster her bullshit with (NON)facts is headed for the falls.

Better get a barrel, and fill it with unsold copies of the goodbye man for ballast....one coming over folks!

Andy, Im glad your back brother...many questions are now being answered...thank you sir.
DavidG
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:44 pm

And I know you don't go to the Token Andy so Kim points out all of the "Kermit Groups" posts so I then bring them over. Here is one you might be interested in:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 951#p30951

Linda Leach wrote:And I sent some pictures to Jess to post of Mark Bean and Kim spending time on the beach at Coronado. The photo is not dated ( at least not the ones that I was given) so I am going to assume that it was before March of this year... if I am to believe thats when he died. Which I don't.There is no reason to believe anything that has been shoveled in our direction concerning Marks "last days" or his activities with certain people. The HUT was chosen as the conduit of this information...very intentionally...... as early as last summer...... and if they don't see it....well... perhaps they were not meant to......

You know that the story you floated about giving George and me thousands of dollars in envelopes was an outright lie. So I have to conclude that you are telling me with this manuever that there are other things here in your interaction with me that are lies too.....We haven't interacted at all since your demand for a " ride" with a false token. As I said regarding that.... How has that worked out for you Andrew? You chose your path then.
I see what you are telling me. You already know what my answer is. You are on your own.

... as I said.... it really has nothing to do with me any more.....Mark Bean, his relationship with you Andrew and your wife, your relationship with HUT members and their future activities.... all belong on someone elses desk.....not mine.

I have chosen to focus on these pictures.... (whenever they were taken)... and choose to remember Mark in those happier days.....whenever they were.

Its a good beach to "walk and talk" on as I recall.... one of my Dads favorites.

Borrowing from Kim here..." Read more. Show less"

Linda

Now let's get this straight....Linda Leach, who claims she cannot posts photos, sends some to "Jess" to post for her. Now let me get this straight, if she can send them either via email of PM and she can't post them? What game is she playing? In fact, what game are the two of them playing?

And this post is another one of those priceless moments:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 953#p30953

Linda Leach wrote:Thank you Jess. I think the pictures, however they got to us....obviously need to be seen by alot of people. A good way to remember Mark Bean I think.

Linda

However they got to you? For cripes sake, they are at the link where you copied one of your previous posts. And your comment about not knowing the date, the date is in the photo and the date that Kim Fleming posted them. Of course you never believe anything if it does not fit into your story or are you really that stupid? Afterall, you have nothing to do but sit and troll the Internet all day long so you should know about facebook and how to read the dates, afterall....THE DATE IS AT THE TOP AND YOU CAN'T MISS IT!....twit.

She keeps providing proof of the senile thingy going on. Sad really and her good little boys keep enabling her.

I especially like her comment about the "false" token. When caught in a lie, the next action the liar takes is to discredit, obfuscate and accuse the other of lying.

Obsessed am I? Nah, just keeping the rebuttals going....all the bots can pick it up.

But I have a question for Linda Leach. She loves using the saying, "hows that worked out for you" quite often. In that same vein, ...hows all the lies you said to Paul Schatzkin from ten years ago that you continue to perpetuate going for you?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:42 pm

Not much to say about the $7,000 my wife and I gave to Linda ($3,000) and George ($4,000).

It's the truth. If she wants to go around biting the helping hand, then she'll have to keep finding new friends.

I'll bet it's difficult to keep so many plates (lies) spinning.

You may be right David. She may be slowly losing it.

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:12 pm

If ? anyone is "slowly loosing it"
Then Marks Beans resonance project may well become central, imho.

And I would not wish, or consider that anyone should go down with dementia or alzhiemers, especially for all those connected with "anyone" ,it's horendous, and akin to a slow death, but with the vehicle still partially operational.

We are all within our own personal ANU memory field, here in the 3D here and now, the maintenance and upgrading of that field should be foremost in all considerations .
Heal thyself.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:04 pm

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 003#p31003

Linda Leach wrote:And this is Andrews answer from the HUT. Pay particular attention to the dates.

Chris Knight » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:38 am

Hi All,

I
Chris Knight » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:38 am

Hi All,

I wanted to make an announcement here regarding something Mark Bean was working on some years ago, and then just prior to his passing in November 2013.

<snip>

For some reason, Linda Leach seems to think that Mark Bean passed away in March of 2014. First, let's look at what Andrew really said:

viewtopic.php?p=35586#p35586

Chris Knight wrote:<snip>
Mark had tried, and succeeded, over the years to wean himself off the pain medications as best he could. Last November, he was doing just that. Another side effect of cheap pain medicines is that the pain can "break through," causing severe pain. In early November of 2013(emphasis added), Mark's pain broke through, and so he took his regular dose of pain medication.

Unfortunately, Mark was in a weakened state and due to that weakness, the pain medication was too much. He stopped breathing briefly, and by the time I got the call a couple of hours later, the frontal lobe / cortex, where "Mark" existed, was gone.
<snip>

Clearly, Andrew stated "November of 2013" in his post. Linda Leach, in this particular thread - http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 932#p30932

Linda Leach wrote:1 comment
Kim FlemingMar 10, 2014+0
Reply I lost my soul when mark Bean pass away part of me is gone to be with him soon I'm lost and a lone with out him therefor i' will be with him when my work here is done

https://plus.google.com/114943357758959 ... NpFuWoG6fe

March 2014? Why did you involve the HUT Andrew to get this news to me? Why did you wait for ten months to give me this news? I know that you had a reason. Linda

It is quite apparent, if one goes to the link provided by Linda Leach, that she has read a blog posted by Mark's girlfriend/partner/wife on March 10, 2014 of her loss. And as always, Linda Leach comes to conclusions based upon an assumption that if she is posting her feelings then it must have just happened. This is expected in knowing Linda Leach and her total absence of how emotions and feelings of loss are dealt with by others.

Andrew stated the date and Linda Leach assumed a date and is now attempting to do what she always does - insert confusion so as to discredit statements made by someone else to aide in her agenda to discredit Andrew Bolland and in such discrediting, this will cast a shadow upon other statements he has made such as the token and funds given to her etc. We all make mistakes of memory but usually, we correct them when we discover the mistake, however, Linda Leach has made an enormous amount of statements from memory that she is attempting to sell wholesale to an unsuspecting public as truth. The reality has been brought forth several times, for example withing the Due-Diligence, that not only is her memory incorrect and her conclusions of fact from erroneous interpretations flawed, her anonymous/phantom/imaginary friends relay the same inconsistencies as well as false information that appear to have a basis in fact to lend credibility of the claims made.

Linda Leach, if you are going to sneak in here on blocked IP's/masked IP's then get your facts correct, you may just get some respect back that you have sorely lost. Further, when you attempt to use information from this site that any poster puts up, I will post a strong rebuttal to correct and point out the lie/obfuscation/misrepresentation of any fact you take from a poster here.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Previous

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite