A message from Andrew Bolland

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: A message from Andrew Bolland

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:02 am

Chris Knight wrote:Mikado,

Unfortunately, Hog Island was all Linda Leach's. She spoke to me about it occasionally, and she asked me to post some things, but I wasn't really involved in it. You and Pladuim are probably the experts on that one.

The handle, Traveler, strikes a cord. What was he/she supposedly involved in ?

Andy

Yeah, the IP pretty much proved it. I was talking about "Tracker" from the Cosmic Token, not Traveler.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Chris Knight » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:35 am

Argh. I know Traveler, of course. I was reading Tracker and thinking of calling Traveler.

No, I don't remember Tracker at all. It would be fun to identify all of the Muppets from the Greater Yucca Valley area.

Lots of work, though.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:58 pm

re-rose wrote:Andy, do you keep up with Harold? Y'all must have been part of the same circle for a while.

rose

Actually rose, I do call Harold from time to time and we just got off the phone. He is 81 in case you might be curious. He is also going to visit San Diego over the holidays but regrets that he will not get up visit with Linda and George. In fact, we were making plans to perhaps visit in the spring.

His health is well but he is getting a might bit forgetful from the last phone call we had in the spring. In fact, even though we talk every 6 months or so, he had to pause to remember me when I first called and I see a difference from our last conversation. When I mentioned Linda and George he had to pause and mentioned the names sounded familiar and then he caught on. He asked if she still had all the dogs and I said yes. He then commented on how "poor George" had a tough time keeping his horses fed and asked if they still had them or did they sell them. I said to the best of my knowledge they did. He then said that was good and that his working at the base probably made the horses happy and he laughed. We chatted a bit more and wished each other a good holiday.

He is a very nice person to talk with. He was talking about the home he just moved in and is very much content. I wish snapper well.

...and that's the latest.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:25 am

And this is priceless....

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 777#p30777

Linda Leach wrote:a note directly to Andrew.... as I recall you and Mark Bean came to the room that George and I were sharing during that UFO meeting and both of you shook hands with "Harold" then. Do you remember that?

Do you remember what Harold said to you?

You both had somewhere to go that evening but I do recall that Mark was riding a new Harley which impressed George enough for him to follow you guys out to it before you roared away......George said that he noted the license plates said something like AREA51 which he thought was funny. I would have probably said something about that if I had seen it........if only to make a joke...........

This was NOT the man who was supposed to be so disabled that he was rumored to be on " deaths door....." so what was actually happening? Why did he seem so strong and well if he was truly so sick?

And you of all people.... don't seem to know where Mark is? Excuse me if that seems odd to me...

Linda

So let me get this straight....

1.This UFO convention was when? 8 or 9 years ago?....and people are not allowed to be healthy one day and sick the next? Really? And what planet is Linda Leach from?

2. Something seems odd to Linda? How about the fact that your precious Harold, aka twigsnapper, could not so much as say to you that he has passed on? Some super sleuth he and Morgan are. Really Linda, you come over and read, fruitbat is reading and ecker is reading and no one told you or you didn't read about Mark.....

...to paraphrase...."Excuse me if that seems odd to me...."

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:47 am

Mikado.

Lol. Death's Door ? Not likely. Mark's health waxed and waned over the years. It was his chronic back pain that caused him constant discomfort, but he didn't just give up on life. We'd all go out to conferences, see Las Vegas, go on (short) hiking trips - just like any other group of friends visiting. Some days were just to tough for him to get out, though. He was a serious trooper.

The Area 51 license plate on his motorcycle was cool. He also had Area 51 stickers. He and someone else were trying to start up an Area 51 computer building company at one time. The other person eventually flaked. Typical Las Vegas person. Very typical.

Mark really loved that bike, and only sold it a few years ago when he just couldn't move it around anymore and needed the money. It wasn't new - he just took really good car of that bike. Pity.

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:22 pm

Not only is this priceless, it only exemplifies the fact that twigsnapper does not exist

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 832#p30832

Linda Leach wrote:Blue noted that the Internet comment that Mark Bean was "disabled" in Las Vegas works good too." Usually when you are dead you are about as disabled as you can get in this world."

And Andrew.... Marks death was not important enough to tell me about? REALLY?

Linda

Blue don't know shite.

Apparently Linda Leach believes that Mark's passing was important........

....so why didn't twigsnapper tell you?

Because he doesn't exist...he is a lie....made up by you....and you used a nice man be the name of Harold.

Mikado

PS: someone forgot to copy and paste the revelation of Mark passing to Linda. Who ever is copying for her....your slipping.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:45 pm

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 831#p30831

Linda Leach wrote:Since we seem to be using the same information channel and it always goes both ways remember.... Rose did tell me that Andrew had written a big post about how Mark had died....she was surprised that I hadn't seen it but for some reason it had been with held from me and so came as a shock.... In several directions/.

First of all.... and this is directed to Andrew... if this is TRUE then why hasn't it been announced to his friends in Vegas. Why doesn't the Internet seem to know anything about Marks demise?

You said that you and LindaB were there with him when he died? Is that true?

Why would you announce it on the HUT? ....

I seem to have been intentionally left out of the loop here... but I am beginning to see that you left me out of alot of things Andrew and this is the latest of just the "tip of the iceberg" as someone once said to me. Many times that is just part of my role in all of this. Apparently many things have been done behind my back so I should not be surprised at your actions....Sometimes its to help me, and sometimes its meant to damage me. Which part of those deceptions have you been on all this time?

I would appreciate you sending your post about Marks death here to the Cosmic Token. You are still a member here though I notice you have not even visited since Feb 26th 2013.

You don't have to of course if its important to you to maintain this division that you are manifesting in Mikados company.....You can add your already abundant lies to his... I did think better of you than that but I suppose its time that I have to review and revise my relationships in the past. As someone said. maybe it is time to sweep away the trash. I don't want to do that if there is a friend in there somewhere. You know me. I am always looking for a pony in that manure pile.

Linda

Geez missy, you really know how to play the dumb card. For two weeks or so, a challenge was made for you to ask twigsnapper what happened to Mark Bean. You continually referred to it as an "ultimatum" which it certainly was not. Now, why would whomever has been feeding you with info here not tell you of that one post? Maybe because it isn't true and that you made a decisive effort to not mention it?

I highly doubt Andrew will come to the Token. Why would anyone wish to go there and have posts deleted, edited and membership removed if not in agreement with you? Here is a thought, instead of coming here on your IPhone in a hotspot or public WiFi, login and send him a PM or just simply make a post. And why would you not do so? Because you know it will sit forever and not be deleted, edited or have your membership removed and will be here for as long as I am alive to keep this site up.

Andrew, from what I know, will not put himself in emotional harmsway by coming into your site.

Let's see, in another post, you stated:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 830#p30830

Linda Leach wrote:<snip>
That the... (what I thought were confidential conversations I have been having with Rose are being leaked immediately to the HUT camp). She is the ONLY one that could be considered a friend of ours... that could confirm that information.... unless of course... she happened to tell Johnny... and HE is the one who is communication with the HUT.

<snip>

So now you are blaming rose. Why not Cat? You have already stated that she was in communication with you in regard to a certain forum and message for fruitbat about BJ but then...why wouldn't Cat just notify fruitbat with a PM from here? Why would she go to you?

What is the truth?

We will never know from you for...it is as alien to you as a dog would be on the moon.

Oh....and tell George the machined slots were nice in the speaker but the rest of the craftsmanship really needs help....he sucks.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:55 pm

This is just too precious today:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 833#p30833

re-rose wrote:Yes, I told Andrew that George is (quite rightly) proud of his contributions to the speaker design. But George didn't leave me with the impression that he has been 'poisoned' toward Andrew at all...disappointed maybe, but not poisoned.

rose

And a divergent story from what Linda Leach stated....and this is from a party of the first part.

I would bet on rose being accurate.

Mikado

....based on past experience mind you.

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby StarCat » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:12 pm

I don't pm Fruit at from here per his preference. I respect that. I have Linda's email address. I asked her to pass along a message to FB about a post I made on the EUTM forum. We have a thread for departed animal companions. I've also emailed Linda about coal mining and fracking operations in Colorado, and I suggested she check Lowry AFB and National Bureau of Standards Laboratory in Boulder re grading Project Phoenix. Everything could be a dead end. I don't know. Or it might provide information.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:33 pm

Typical.

Rose let me know that if came up in casual conversation that George was aware of the speaker situation, because I had posted that I didn't even think he was aware. That's is all.

How is that confidential ?

Why come down on Rose. She was being helpful and correcting my misunderstanding.

Good grief. Rose is about the only friend she has left.

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite