Masked IP's and other means of hiding due to paranoia

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: A message from Andrew Bolland

Postby Fruitbat » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:32 pm

Mikado14 wrote:One more thing fruitbat, you claim you are not masking your IP. Correct.

You use opayg.com which is exactly a masked IP. Incorrect. Opaq is a masked email address. I know you don't know much about computers but a masked IP is a completely different thing to a masked email address.

How truthful are you being? Partially? Completely. And you?

Your post came in on a masked IP. Please explain on what grounds you make that inaccurate statement.

Mikado
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Masked IP's and other means of hiding due to paranoia

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:20 pm

I have moved this post since it is an attempt to derail a thread as I see it from a poster who claims this place is smelly but still comes to post and read. Be careful, you go into the sty you may smell like the sty.

Moved from the Andrew Bolland thread
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Masked IP's and other means of hiding due to paranoia

Postby kevin » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:30 pm

I reckon that picture fruitcake uses is showing a muck spreader.
I trust Andrew can clearly see the intent of that pile of shite deposited in the thread related to Andrew ?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:40 pm

Not anymore kevin, I have moved it to his very own thread. And I will be answering him shortly.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Re: A message from Andrew Bolland

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Mikado14 wrote:One more thing fruitbat, you claim you are not masking your IP. Correct.

That is not true. Perhaps you are confusing the act of masking an IP to a proxy server but you are masking your IP. As a moderator/admin at the Token, you should know how to accomplish this.

Mikado14 wrote:You use opayg.com which is exactly a masked IP. Incorrect. Opaq is a masked email address. I know you don't know much about computers but a masked IP is a completely different thing to a masked email address.

That is not quite true again. One uses a masked email account as a proxy. If a recipient of an email from you were to pull apart the properties as to the IP source, they will only get the IP for the opayug.com account and the not the IP where your rerouted email is going to or the account.

Mikado14 wrote:How truthful are you being? Partially? Completely. And you?

Absolutely as much as possible from the data I can see.

Mikado14 wrote:Your post came in on a masked IP. Please explain on what grounds you make that inaccurate statement.

It is a very accurate statement. On the php you do not appear as being here, however, it is quite evident that you made a post as all can see. So, the php logs do not record an IP for your post. However, I then can go to the cpanel for where this site is located and I can see every IP you come in on.

You are a subscriber of TalkTalkBusiness on one IP and sometimes sky.com. I can see all the IP's incoming.

Now, the server records your IP but the php cannot therefore, your IP is intentionally masked and as an admin at the Token, as I stated, you should know how that is done. If you don't, I am not going to educated you.

Further as a side note, Linda Leach is coming in here on a IPhone Apple format. When she says that she cannot see YouTubes, unless she has a throttled data plan, she is lying.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Fruitbat » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:33 pm

Nope you still got it wrong. I do not mask my IP. I don't feel the need to.
You seem to have a bit of a chasm in your IT knowledge.

I see Kevin is still whining about me like a bitch. Odd behaviour for someone who claims not to have a problem with me.

OK, I'm bored now, and out of here.

FB.
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby kevin » Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:48 pm

Fruitbat wrote:Nope you still got it wrong. I do not mask my IP. I don't feel the need to.

I see Kevin is still whining about me like a bitch. Odd behaviour for someone who claims not to have a problem with me.

FB.

I do not have a problem with the fruitcake, He clearly has a problem.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:35 pm

Fruitbat wrote:Nope you still got it wrong. I do not mask my IP. I don't feel the need to.

FB.

Nope, I have it correct. Let me educate your arrogance a bit or would that be a "Know it all attitude".

I don't have a good deal IT knowledge but I have enough to know how to defeat the StatCounter from recording an IP. However, if I go to the Control Panel for my site at the Host, I can see the acess IP's to the site and where they navigate. I can clearly see where you posted from but the StatCounter has been avoided.

Therefore, you know how to avoid the StatCounter either by design or just dumb luck which I believe it is the previous knowing the paranoia that you have.

Funny how you use the same closing that Cat used once.

Why do you even bother to come here or did Linda fart and your head came out for a bit and like a turtle, you must get back in?

You want to converse intelligently, then do so, otherwise, your have just proved something I said about you two days ago. You are bellicose and arrogant.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby StarCat » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:49 pm

"Bored now," is a good line. I borrowed it from an episode of Buffalo the Vampire Slayer. It was the episode that featured Vampire Willow, who at some point, uttered those words.

The Indescribably Lovely StarCat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:40 pm

Okay....Buffalo the Vampire Slayer? Pet name for Buffy?

I was making a comparison that it was a term you used for afterall, cats can be quite inquisitive or they can easily become bored, that was the meaning of my comment. In other words, for someone who only posts short responses and then runs claiming to be bored out of fear of a response and then slips in...you get the idea I am sure.

If you don't, well, he bores me with his tact which only shows cowardice and uses such a poor excuse as "bored" to run and hide. Frankly, I don't think much of him for he offers commentary but no substance, for example, the heterodyning incident and his failure to identify the meaning of "transductance" that he applies to the operation of a lifter.

Yeah, use the excuse of "bored" and run away...little boy.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite