Masked IP's and other means of hiding due to paranoia

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Masked IP's and other means of hiding due to paranoia

Postby TheTraveler » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:43 am

Well, I am a IT guy, and so verify much of what Mikado says in that regards, so while he may not be the expert, I am. What he says is correct in this case.
The Traveler
------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted, counts"
TheTraveler
Chief Petty Officer

Postby StarCat » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:01 pm

I just love it when my phone auto corrects and I don't catch it. Now I'm trying to visualize Sarah Michelle Gellar as a buffalo. :lol: I'm heading for Yellowstone this summer. Maybe I have buffalo on the brain and don't know it.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby StarCat » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:26 pm

Actually I should use the excuse that I hit my head in the pool Monday. Swam right into the wall.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Fruitbat » Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:23 am

Hey I'm just trying to keep it a bit more real here.
You accuse me of stuff, and (sometimes) I reply with a correction.
You don't like being corrected, do your due diligence and get your facts right.

Otherwise you risk looking like the strange little paranoid man that you have twice (incorrectly) accused me of being.
Me thinks the little man doth project too much! :lol:

FB!
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:09 pm

Fruitbat wrote:Hey I'm just trying to keep it a bit more real here.
You accuse me of stuff, and (sometimes) I reply with a correction.
You don't like being corrected, do your due diligence and get your facts right.

Otherwise you risk looking like the strange little paranoid man that you have twice (incorrectly) accused me of being.
Me thinks the little man doth project too much! :lol:

FB!

Are you addressing the Traveler or myself? Heaven forbid I assume.

And for the record, you are a paranoid individual. For if you weren't, you would pay myself or others never no mind.

Your so much like Linda Leach....I have free rent in your head! And wow!....look at all the space!

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:16 am

I think I may be in the catbird seat on this one (IP and Statcounter) and the 'apparent' blocking is related to a general security measure that is directed at any monitoring of internet activity by any site that uses statcounter. I am certain that FB has not intentionally directed this against this specific forum. I see no reason to criticize on this specific point, as it is not a bad global security measure. I know because I noticed this as I used statcounter myself on a website and noted it was viewed as a 'tracking' and privacy issue. He does have the right to not be tracked as to weather it is necessary that is for him and him alone.

I would say that it is obvious that this security issue is frustrating in this climate of mutual miscomprehension and fear due to a history that predates FB's arrival. Might I suggest that one respects each others perspective. FB should not be forced to justify or detail his security arrangements and Mikado should no be forced to change his vigilance in identifying and combating a real cyberthreat aka Linda Leech.

I am only referring to this specific point not to anything else.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:06 pm

Minor Correction:-
Mikado should no be forced to change his vigilance in identifying and combating a real cyberthreat aka Linda Leech.

Change to:-

Mikado should no be forced to change his vigilance in identifying and combating a real cyberthreat aka Linda Leach

Apologies for the Fraudian spelling.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Fruitbat » Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:13 pm

"Fraudian" - Nice one, wags!
FB.
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Kaia Global Network

Postby Mikado14 » Tue May 05, 2015 10:41 am

Being hit recently with a bunch of IP's attributed to Kaia Global Network.

In doing some checking, they are a proxy service as well as other services. I have spent a good deal of time to block those IP's emanating from Finland, UK, Ukraine, Spain to mention a few. The machine ID is always the same which raises the question....is someone travelling to all these countries with the same machine to logon?

As of today, I have been blocking all of Kaia that comes up. This network as had repeated registration attempts as well with no success. That is enough to block those IP's.

However, an interesting point is that Linda made a comment about a post that was made here and the time of her post was less than 15 minutes after the post was made here and it just so happens that an IP from Kaia was here and on the post that she commented on.

What I find strange is the serendipity of it all mixed in with the attempted registrations.

I will continue to block Kaia. If anyone experiences any difficulties and manages to get in, let me know and I will correct that IP which you will have to check your IP or tell me the time you attempted to come here and I will get it from the log and unban it.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Previous

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite