What's in a name.

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

What's in a name.

Postby wags » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:24 pm

I noticed that Linda Leech has admitted to use the tactic of concealing her name in this case one Helen Drake that admission is also accompanied by a mitigation and an attempt to pass the responsibility to Paul.

This I conclude as meaning that it is perfectly justified to use deceit as a normal activity and that the ends justified the means. This is an ethical choice that she made and even if Paul did suggest it she could have refused, after all her surname is not exactly rare is it.

If she did it once, it is easier a second time.

Note to FB. This is why I had to report an incident that happened, that you could not, for if I had not and it occurred again I would have felt partially responsible for not preventing it. (Unrelated to Leech). This is called moral courage.

Whatever Paul did or did not do is not relevant, Linda you are responsible for your actions you were not forced. I do not accept that it was remotely necessary.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Re: What's in a name.

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:50 pm

wags wrote:I noticed that Linda Leech has admitted to use the tactic of concealing her name in this case one Helen Drake that admission is also accompanied by a mitigation and an attempt to pass the responsibility to Paul.

This I conclude as meaning that it is perfectly justified to use deceit as a normal activity and that the ends justified the means. This is an ethical choice that she made and even if Paul did suggest it she could have refused, after all her surname is not exactly rare is it.

Note to FB. This is why I had to report an incident that happened, that you could not, for if I had not and it occurred again I would have felt partially responsible for not preventing it. (Unrelated to Leech). This is called moral courage.

Whatever Paul did or did not do is not relevant, Linda you are responsible for your actions you were not forced. I do not accept that it was remotely necessary.

"wags" is not your "real name"
what you do here and other places that you do not use your real name
IMO is no different from what you are offended by.

Nancy Hutchison
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:11 pm

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:
wags wrote:I noticed that Linda Leech has admitted to use the tactic of concealing her name in this case one Helen Drake that admission is also accompanied by a mitigation and an attempt to pass the responsibility to Paul.

"wags" is not your "real name"
what you do here and other places that you do not use your real name
IMO is no different from what you are offended by.

Nancy Hutchison

Nancy I am not offended. On the matter of my username it is accepted that a real name is not advisable, for obvious reasons. I use my real name in the real world don't you. I do not use my name unlike you and Linda to gain gravitas or authority to my posts. My posts should be treated as anonymous and hold no weight beyond what you make of the content. Judge the content only, as I do yours, your name is not and never has been held in awe by me. That is what grates is it not?
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:16 pm

Wags,
I never felt decieved by Linda been EHD, it was quite comical sometimes when EHD said She would have to ask Linda about certain subjects.
It was simply a way of veiling Lindas locality and family etc....why not???
Mikado has always attempted to do similer.
Linda left enough clues for Me to follow Her ,especially a fine painting of Yorkies.

I have used several names over the years, mostly because the name kevin was already been used, I used cropredy for many sites , as it's where I live, but I am a nobody, Linda is in a unique position with vast amounts of interest in Her fathers life and works.
Also the very novel forum arrangement used by Paul was better served by the highly efficient secretary EHD, imho.

That was then though, now is different, the cats out of the bag, as such, and if what Mikado has been reporting was the case, then Linda now needs to explain and justify the why.
Otherwise the whole drama will never cease, and the mud will get deeper and deeper , and will lead to Her been called a liar and such wherever She goes, this t.internet will simply always seek out all of the past years posts and be readily available to anyone looking into Her fathers works.

Oh what a tangled web We weave, when first We practise to decieve.

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:18 pm

wags,
as you stated, "the ends justify the means"
this appears to me to be a statement you live by

I post with my real name
You attacked me, outside of the forum, contacting my neighbor and officials at the county.
You did this without using your real name. And your actions were far beyond merely making a statement on a forum.

Because you do not use your real name, I have no method by which to hold you accountable for your actions against me.

Linda (perhaps, or perhaps not) uses multiple fake names on the internet.
Has she ever done actions against others as you have done to me? I don't know.

The internet is full of people using fake names. Making abusive statements towards others.
And also taking actions against people, outside of the internet.
I choose to not live in fear. I use my real name.
And I choose to be accountable for my actions, both on and off the internet.

These are my choices. You made your choices.
However, I find it hypocritical to criticize Linda (or anyone else) for creating and hiding behind fictional characters...when that is exactly what you do.

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:34 pm

Nancy_Hutchison,
What a pleasure to see You post again, it is My six tea fifth birthday today, and Your presence is as good a present as I could wish for.
It's an odd sensation suddenly becoming a pensioner, but whats in a name, I am fortunate in been very healthy and able.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:34 pm

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:wags,
as you stated, "the ends justify the means"
this appears to me to be a statement you live by

I post with my real name
You attacked me, outside of the forum, contacting my neighbor and officials at the county.
You did this without using your real name. And your actions were far beyond merely making a statement on a forum.

Wrong! I have spoken to him using my own name and the public records are public. You are mistaken.

Because you do not use your real name, I have no method by which to hold you accountable for your actions against me.

Yes you do.

Linda (perhaps, or perhaps not) uses multiple fake names on the internet.
Has she ever done actions against others as you have done to me? I don't know.

I have provided information and left it to others to decide.

The internet is full of people using fake names. Making abusive statements towards others.
And also taking actions against people, outside of the internet.
I choose to not live in fear. I use my real name.
And I choose to be accountable for my actions, both on and off the internet.

Total rubbish

These are my choices. You made your choices.
However, I find it hypocritical to criticize Linda (or anyone else) for creating and hiding behind fictional characters...when that is exactly what you do.

Missed the point, I do not pretend to be someone else or make up fanciful back stories. Huge difference. Now as you seem hell bent on trouble I will trouble you no longer. I will report using the report function and not respond.

wags
Commander

Postby StarCat » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:46 pm

Happy birthday Kevin. So I guess you're a Saggy Arse along with Linda and me.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby LuisP » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:03 pm

Nancy has - not one - but several points.

All of them now futile, I'd like to say for record's sake.

But, FWIW

Technicalities - or minutiae – apart, the main question, from where I see it, is this :
- You were button pushed, Wags. And what you did in consequence, was Wrong.

Face it.
A woman was inside a forum stating her views and clearly, and openly, offering herself, what she had done and what she was doing, as the foundation for what she claimed and stood up for, using her own name and posting those views and claims under it.

From your end, it all could be rubbish or fantasies or something even plain fraudulent.

Fair enough.
More, even desirable, for someone wanting to have a sound contrarian and skeptical point of view also present.
Something then that should be disputable, arguable and – why not ? – even seen as something which should be fiercely opposed.

But you went far outside those boundaries and used that “choice to be accountable” by her use of her real name … to do harm.

And to what purpose, except that single one ? In the End, what did you accomplish – except showing you then were, to all practical effects, used as a Gun For Hire ?

Face it.

Now I saw this.
Maybe not only I, who knows – I’m not, and did not – take count.
As if that matters or is worth anything besides curiosity.

Allow me to say this,

Have we not all made mistakes ? have we not all done Wrong to some degree ? is anyone here exempt from criticism and/or penalty ? Which is the purpose of salting old wounds and reopening old scars ? Does it help anyone ? Shall we refight lost battles ?
Is not our present much better than our past ? didn’t we get here because we were there ? have we all not learned from our mistakes ? have we not all “lifted and emptied” our cups ?

I mean,
Can we Move On ?

PS : Nice to see you back, Nancy ! Hope to hear more from you besides What's in a Name.
I've missed You.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:05 pm

Hobbity
Congrats. Hope you may drink a hundred more teas.
LuisP
Commander

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite