The Suspension of Disbelief II or How one is caught in a lie

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

The Suspension of Disbelief II or How one is caught in a lie

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:50 pm

I was doing maintenance on the site today and noticed we came up on a Google search:

https://www.google.co.nz/search?sa=t&so ... gws_rd=ssl

The Quonset Hut is the fifth hit down on the Google search.

On the Due=Diligence thread is a topic that comes up on the above search:

viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1162

This topic is in regard to Meadville. In the book Defying Gravity, Linda Leach reported "Apparently during that long summer and into the fall of 1961 Dad worked for the " Boys" from Meadville" without being paid." (citation above link). She further states, "They eventually told Dad that they would pay him what they owed him.... it was thousands by Thanksgiving....IF he would just agree to work with Dr. Wang. Dad continued to refuse.... " (op cit)

Here is a piece as to Dr. Wang:

http://etcetrasetcetras.blogspot.com/20 ... crash.html

wrote:Stancil worked for Raytheon in Sudbury, Massachusetts in the early seventies on avionics systems. It is unknown as to whether he had further involvement with alien technology, especially since it is likely that he worked for Dr. Wang at some point. Dr. Wang was an Austrian-born graduate of the Vienna Technical Institute, and close associate of Victor Schauberger who had according to the legend developed a concept of a flying disc and allegedly worked on the German flying disc program as early as 1941. Wang taught structural an metallurgical engineering at the University of Cincinnati from 1943 to 1952. Dr. Wang supposedly examined some of the recovered crashed discs and compare them to the vehicals tested in the alleged German V-7 program, but found the retrieved craft to be different in nature. In 1949, he became Director of the Department of Special Studies at Wright-Patterson where he worked long hours in cooperation with scientists from the Office Naval Research and with Dr. Vannevar Bush and others from the "Research and Development Board." Dr. Wang relocate his research from Wright-Patterson to Kirtland AFB in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Dr. Wang passed away on December 4, 1960.

In the Book Defying Gravity, it was reported that the project at Meadville was the Flame Jet Generator (Electrokinetic Generator). The patent for this device was filed on Jul 3, 1957 and was granted on Feb 20, 1962.

It is totally conceivable that Brown was working on the Flame Jet Generator at Meadville. However, the fact that he was being asked to work with Dr.Wang is in question. Dr.Wang when a search is done, is known for being involved in reverse engineering of recovered alien artifacts. Weather this is accurate or not is not the purpose of this post, however, if Brown was working on the Generator at Meadville, why would Dr.Wang be involved?

The real issue is that Wang had died on December 4, 1960 which was before the reported dates of Brown being at Meadville. Why would anyone insist on Brown working with a dead man and withhold his pay until he did so?

I am not attempting to discredit the patent of the ElectroKinetic Generator nor any work Brown may have done. I am merely pointing out that there are gross inaccuracies in the reporting of information to the writer Paul Schatzkin for the book "Defying Gravity". These inaccuracies apparently are being picked up by Google searches and this will hopefully raise awareness of Brown and his work but will also address false information that was intentionally given for a biography that is proving to be more fiction. Someday, perhaps, a true picture may come forth.

Where there recovered craft from Roswell and Kingman? Did Dr.Wang work on reverse-engineering the recovered craft? Doesn't matter as far as this post is concerned. That is a subject that can be addressed elsewhere.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: The Suspension of Disbelief II or How one is caught in a

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:06 pm

Well kevin, she is still at it. She started a new thread about being on a "Rampage". Someone has been copying posts here and giving them to her and she goes on her rampage as usual. I wish that whomever is copying those posts would at least give the link. Afterall, it would make her posts, and their copying, more credible. How you might ask? Well, it would make it easier for anyone who reads it on the Token to see the source of the post. By just saying that it came from "ttownsendbrown.com" and that anyone can look there, makes the task a rather large one to go and look if they wish to check veracity. So in the end, by not posting the link, it makes it so much easier to just bitch and not have an accounting to check the source....so very Linda Leach.

Well, the big thing is that she is talking about Myles and how he exists (she doesn't realize it but she changed the spelling to "Miles"...which is it? This only reinforces the fact that he doesn't exist). Here are the facts ..... missy. Myles was coming her and copying posts and then posting them on the Token. It was clearly evident that "Myles" who was identified as a dog, was coming in on your IP. The very same IP you were coming in on for a very long time. The story changed over time that instead of a dog it was your lawyer staying at your house and I think at some point you may have intimated that it was ecker but I am not totally sure of that. In any event, you initially claimed that Myles was a dog, the dog was using your computer (EIN identified it as yours) at your IP traced to Yucca Valley.

It was not one of your shining moments, missy. Really, a dog? After you realized how ludicrous it was you changed it to your lawyer staying at your house which in its own right is just as ludicrous and then, I believe that after you were found out about it coming from your computer you claimed that your lawyer had your computer. What.....your lawyer doesn't have a computer of his own?

You were caught in a lie and anyone who supports you on this is perpetrating the lie as well and therefore are a liar themselves and your "rampage" thread and your claims about the Hut are only serving to establish who the real one is who is the one going on the rampage. A true sociopath on a rampage.

Have a nice day!

Mikado

PS: jilted lover? You have got to be kidding...no...I forgot..you are the sociopath and you envision yourself as "gods gift to men"........shudder.....that is one gift I refuse to open.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:29 pm

And there I was with this mental image of a blind Yorkie typing away at the computer.
Been a Yorkie Meself, I knew it could do it.
And now She says it's her lawyer....bit cosy , nes pas?
I was getting along fine with Myles..... for a while.....then ...hark I hear a dingbats wings a flapping.
They started cooking a tale ( Yorkies do have tails)
Of Me apperently plotting against Linda.

Fucking pathetic.

Since 2006 I worshipped the woman, especially as EHD.
Worse things happen at sea though.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:08 pm

Oh well, I went and peeped back into the cosmic.
Wish I hadn't.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:07 pm

I can't answer Linda's post about me directly, so I might as well say something here. The connections I have, come from many sources. I was able to let Firebird know that her fur boys are all right, and spending quality time with all my spirit fur babies. Hearing "Meow of the Bells" at Christmas was a bit startling. As for anything I pick up about Linda and company, it isn't being shared. It doesn't need to be shared. And it isn't coming from Linda.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby StarCat » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:42 pm

Not all of my downloads, visions, or WTF moments are about Linda and her forums. It's been going on for 50 years. It predates Linda by a long while. And yes, I have been getting some tidbits about Linda and the token recently, but I can happily invoke the "She needs not to know" clause.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:07 pm

"She needs not know" ....yep. According to two of her schoolmates I talked to back about 8 years ago, they mentioned that she was prone to telling stories. I looked at that comment as if they were the ones that failed to see any truth but after my experience with her, I have see the errors of my ways. The problem lies in how to distinguish what is and what isn't. A conundrum to say the least for I believe there is truth peppered throughout but it has been embellished and added to and also dramatized.

May the Universe give me wisdom to see the truth.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:11 am

Baloney Detection Kit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNSHZG9blQQ

I think it belongs here...
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby StarCat » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:51 pm

Some of the information I received recently pertained to TIA's, or mini-strokes, and jaundice due to liver failure. Early stage liver failure, not end stage. I don't wish liver failure on anyone. It's a very nasty condition.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Fruitbat » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:45 am

wags wrote:Baloney Detection Kit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNSHZG9blQQ

I think it belongs here...

Sure does...

FB!
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite