A self perpetuating truth

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: A self perpetuating truth

Postby kevin » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:37 pm

Fruitbat wrote:Hold yer horses there amigo!
When you say "Neither one of them deserved what she did, especially hobbit" that is the sort of misdirection you accuse Linda of!

I was there.
Hobbit PLEADED to be deleted first from the Resolute ('cos he don't like me!) then from the Token.
That is a well documented fact. Hobbit got exactly what he asked for.

Cat is a different and from my perspective less easy to understand story, as is (from my perspective again) your own, Mikado.

As for Andrew Bolide, and his actions and activities, I have to admit I'm really confused!

Still, I'm sure if I go and get some more popcorn and keep watching, the truth will emerge timorously from it's foxhole eventually as it usually does.

FB.

The parallel universes of TT Brown.....looks as though that may be correct????
"cos he don't like Me"...don't flatter yerself....Your nothing to Me.
You certainly have a problem about Me, as You perpetually demonstrate.
Someone else( Meself?) told Me to "never set foot on that ship"
How correct that someone was.
As for the token , it was exactly when You entered in with the blind dog Myles senario that I knew it was time to exit stage left.
SHE only had to ask Me, and I would have at any moment left, instead a knife in the back job was arranged, by HER.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:54 pm

Fruitbat wrote:Hold yer horses there amigo!
When you say "Neither one of them deserved what she did, especially hobbit" that is the sort of misdirection you accuse Linda of!

I was there.
Hobbit PLEADED to be deleted first from the Resolute ('cos he don't like me!) then from the Token.
That is a well documented fact. Hobbit got exactly what he asked for.

Cat is a different and from my perspective less easy to understand story, as is (from my perspective again) your own, Mikado.

As for Andrew Bolide, and his actions and activities, I have to admit I'm really confused!

Still, I'm sure if I go and get some more popcorn and keep watching, the truth will emerge timorously from it's foxhole eventually as it usually does.

FB.

I have no horses to hold and as far as calling me "friend", albeit in a different language, we are acquaintances at best on a forum. Even though I have tried numerous times to extend an open hand to you, you have spat upon it. I recently told someone that if you were here, I would give you a job for I believe you have talent, you just need to get over the "know it all attitude" you exude.

You say you were there, of that I am sure, even behind the scenes. What you failed to realize is that there was a time that there was no "fruitbat".

Kevin was on the original "ttbrown forum" that was started by Paul Schatzkin. He "Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:30 pm" (copied from the forum). There is a history, a past that you are not aware of. Kevin was very much a part of Linda's circle of friends and when I was exasperated with him, as you, Linda would defend him and I would learn to let him be and accept the fact the he is like me, a person with his own mind, belief structure and most of all, individual experience that is unique from my own. Of course, twigsnapper (Linda in another persona) coined him as the "Navigator". Throughout the time you were not in the picture, which is years, a history was being built. Kevin's history has it's blemishes as does mine but there were shining moments for both of us. What does your history say about you? How are you being viewed by others?

I have a long history from August 10, 2006 on the ttbrown forum. I don't remember a "fruitbat".

No one will take the time to post a response here for they could give a damn less about you, about my rebuttals with Linda and about your dislike of kevin. Here is a bit of advice I know you will not like but I am sure others will agree. I too at one time was driven crazy by kevin's descriptions of things but I grew up some. I learned that not everyone is the same. Perhaps there is something called "perception" involved here. I came to the conclusion that we both have blind folds on and I have the trunk of the elephant and he has ahold of the leg and we perhaps, just maybe, are describing different parts of the whole....and then maybe not....but to keep an open mind is more important than to drive home a view that may be hindered by the limitations of the box we inhabit. As to my rebuttals of Linda, the same applies. You were not there, in the flesh, for many meetings/get togethers etc. You were not there when she told background/stories/facts that later proved to be wildly wrong. For if you were, you would be in the group of Radomir, Pladuim, Fred, Traveler and his wife, Kim, Gregg who have all been present with her and have come to the same conclusions and that is that she is a story teller and will tell whatever she has to in order to get what she wants.

And let me not forget Andrew Bolland and his wife Linda(not Bolide, I am sure you are not talking about a meteroite for you never make mistakes and are making a dig at him in the mispelling). Do yourself a favor, which you will not since I am asking but in the event you might just do so, ask yourself why is it that a person who has a history, there is that word again, of over 20 years would just walk away? Perhaps it has a good deal to do with what the ones in the previous paragraph found out. And then after that, look at how Linda reacts to those that do not agree with her.

Your choice, not mine and frankly Scarlett, I don't give a damn about what you do but remember this, when you come in here and you only post in the manner that you do, you are inviting a rebuttal but I will not come down to your level.

Mikado

PS: kevin, you were done wrong and Linda created one of her worst personas ever to eliminate you and others from the Token. Whom ever told you to abandon ship, you own them a cup of tea.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby StarCat » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:39 pm

So I'm a different and less easy to understand story. Good to know, since I don't understand it. The story I got, had to do with Linda protecting something. I don't even remember the exact wording now. But whatever. I have a psychic, or maybe psychotic connection to some people, things, and places. And to many, many felines. Not something I asked for, just something that is. And it's been on a rampage lately. And I wish it would shut up. There are some things I need not to know. At least from my point of view.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby LuisP » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:03 pm

FB
I’ve kept silent, but not unwatchful.
As many others, I suspect, have been doing.

I have no answers, no explanations and nothing to “understand”…. since I had nothing to do with what needs to be understood.

But

FWIW,
I’ve seen you for some time now (seems like a lot f time). And you are a lot better Man, I’m absolutely sure of.

You say you “were there” ….

Did you ? … really ?

I “Was There”.

Am I – and others – just fools or stupid, manipulated cretins ?

This kind of attitude you adopt here and insist on displaying … do you really think it’ll disperse your “confusion” ? how much more "popcorn" do you need to chew before you realize that your "perspective” should be questioned because it may be wrong ?

Truth be said, is popcorn –in fact – the way for "timorous" truths to emerge out of "foxholes"?

I pity you for these unbecoming posts …. for you are worth a lot more.
Shame.

And such a waste.

What are you doing... FB ?
LuisP
Commander

Postby Fruitbat » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:56 pm

"Even though I have tried numerous times to extend an open hand to you, you have spat upon it. I recently told someone that if you were here, I would give you a job for I believe you have talent"

There, right there, is where you show us the error of your thoughts.

Line one: "Even though I have tried numerous times to extend an open hand to you, you have spat upon it.
A simple true/false statement. This is your forum, I am (still!) your guest, so lets have it as being a simple statement of truth.
Why, (oh why) if that is held to be the truth, would you immediately follow that with a repetition of a statement that you would "give me a job"?? I'm sorry to have to point this out, but that's just not good thinking...

Luis asks a very relevant question: Am I – and others – just fools or stupid, manipulated cretins ?
The answer is simply it depends on yours (or my, or his) perspective.

I've pondered your "open hand" before Mikado, and sometimes it seems to look more like a slap upside of my incomprehending head, (must be that paranoia you mentioned a while back) but sometimes it looks like a hand of friendship! (with or wthout the buzzer/poison ring, as the paranoia dictates of course. ;c)

In reality, how I am treated by yourself and others, and how I respond is available to be viewed by anyone who cares to look over this site and Linda's forum. The extent of my paranoia can be seen quite clearly, as can be seen the perfidy of others.

It's good that you keep such an open record.

Fruitbat.
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby LuisP » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:20 pm

Given this perspective, it is such. Given another, it is thus.

That’s bullshite, in my book.
For inside that frame of thought, Nothing is worth a rats ass.

Some things - I believe, that is - are Elemental and Ubiquitous, therefore not subjected to personal angles of view. They have, so to speak, an even Stay.

Human Decency, is one of such things. Pain, as in the desire to inflict it, is another. Just to mention two of those, for there are a lot more.

But then we have that “divine” gift to” perspectivate”, to act or omit – Free Will.

That’s what, by some, is called to Think and make Choices.

When an “open hand” from a same man sometimes looks like a “slap on the head” and other times like a “hand of friendship”, it is within him who looks that perspective and choice exists. Not in the gesture. For it was simply a hand opened.

“The extent of my paranoia can be seen quite clearly, as can be seen the perfidy of others”.

I’d have to say it depends.
On your Thoughts and Choices.
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:25 pm

Fruitbat wrote:"Even though I have tried numerous times to extend an open hand to you, you have spat upon it. I recently told someone that if you were here, I would give you a job for I believe you have talent"

There, right there, is where you show us the error of your thoughts.

Line one: "Even though I have tried numerous times to extend an open hand to you, you have spat upon it.
A simple true/false statement. This is your forum, I am (still!) your guest, so lets have it as being a simple statement of truth.
Why, (oh why) if that is held to be the truth, would you immediately follow that with a repetition of a statement that you would "give me a job"?? I'm sorry to have to point this out, but that's just not good thinking...

Apparently, you have never had a business that had numerous employees.

First off, if you go back to the "Kilroy" thread, anyone can see how you came in here in a bombastic manner. You went so far to claim to have "fixed" a problem by starting another thread for individuals to start a topic without being a member. Remember? You claimed you "fixed it for me". Now how arrogant is that? Might even be a bit rude in the assumption. I on numerous times attempted to have meaningful conversations with you and every time, you came back in a hostile manner. There were a few, not many, posts that were not but overall, you have a belligerent attitude when it comes to conversing with anyone on this forum. There have been questions I have asked you and you don't answer but you demand answers to your questions. Sounds a bit like someone else I know.

You come across as a "know it all", an arrogant "know it all" but yet individuals still attempt to converse with you. Your statement that this is my forum and you are my quest...no...you are a member. You are afforded the same respect that is given to any member. I have not and will not delete posts, no matter what the content (unless it is of a highly personal nature then I would but as a rule, what is posted stays). I have not deleted anyone's account, as has been done on other forums. I might, someday, have to but it will not be without a good amount of discussion with others first and I hope I never do for that stifles open discussion along with diverging points of view. Can you understand that?

Fruitbat wrote:Luis asks a very relevant question: Am I – and others – just fools or stupid, manipulated cretins ?
The answer is simply it depends on yours (or my, or his) perspective.

Luis's statement, that is for him to respond

Fruitbat wrote:I've pondered your "open hand" before Mikado, and sometimes it seems to look more like a slap upside of my incomprehending head, (must be that paranoia you mentioned a while back) but sometimes it looks like a hand of friendship! (with or wthout the buzzer/poison ring, as the paranoia dictates of course. ;c)

Really now, a slap? If you perceive a slap then perhaps it was but I am sure it was after any spitting had occurred. For example, I said in a PM to you that I would help you with some information but it would have to remain private. You came back and stated that after receiving the help that if you felt it should be made public then you would do so. That was the first spit. You could have simply and nicely turned it down. Instead, as you did in the Kilroy thread, took it upon yourself to make a judgement regardless of the facts or requests. My opinion is that you deem yourself judge and jury which is further evidenced by the thread you started "Steve Clarke has JUDGED you all!" viewtopic.php?p=32449#p32449

Whether in jest or not, it is highly indicative of your state of mind. Your first post claimed:

"It seems just as difficult to find any real science here as it is over on the Token."

Then start a topic on a subject you would like to discuss. But also, why would I want to discuss with you any of my work when you claimed you would be the judge as to if it should be made public or not. With that statement, it certainly would be like setting out a dish of vinegar to attract flies. You create the very situation you complain about. Like the defendant who kills his parents and then asks the court for mercy since they are an orphan.

Fruitbat wrote:In reality, how I am treated by yourself and others, and how I respond is available to be viewed by anyone who cares to look over this site and Linda's forum. The extent of my paranoia can be seen quite clearly, as can be seen the perfidy of others.

It's good that you keep such an open record.

Fruitbat.

Not too sure about your statement. I think I have treated you with respect in the beginning. You were the one with the over abundance of testosterone. After a while, I decided to give it back to an extent. You can dish it but it would appear you can't take it. For instance, you will make a statement in regard to something technical I post, for instance, heterodyning or RF transmission. I respond with a technical answer but I have never seen you post anything of a descriptive nature. You offered commentary about my knowledge but offer nothing to counter. It was a perfect opportunity to talk technical/science but instead you post a statement that claims I do not know what I am talking about with no explanation but yet when you are questioned, you do not respond. Getting my point yet? You made a statement once about my work over the past 7 years. You stated that if I had anything, why am I not rich? What does a statement as that say about you? How about this, if ecker claims he has worked on EG for over 20 years, where is his money to prove it? I haven't heard you make the same statement you made towards myself or would that be because you are both sycophants in the same boat?

Now, as to the "job" thingy. I have had numerous employees. Some I didn't care too much to associate with other than at work. I hired them for the job they could accomplish and not hired to be a friend. They did the job they were hired for and they were paid a fair wage. I don't pay to have friends.

A person is hired for the talents they possess and the profitability they can earn for the company. I only ever had to fire one employee and that was in 1978. I hired him because he was a friend. I learned a lesson...hire for talent and not friendship. That is not an error, it is business.

I believe the "errors of my thoughts" is what has earned me quite a bit of money over the years as well as quite a few other businesses and corporations world wide. Perhaps the error that you see lies elsewhere.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:50 am

LuisP wrote:Given this perspective, it is such. Given another, it is thus.

That’s bullshite, in my book.
For inside that frame of thought, Nothing is worth a rats ass.

Some things - I believe, that is - are Elemental and Ubiquitous, therefore not subjected to personal angles of view. They have, so to speak, an even Stay.

Human Decency, is one of such things. Pain, as in the desire to inflict it, is another. Just to mention two of those, for there are a lot more.

But then we have that “divine” gift to” perspectivate”, to act or omit – Free Will.

That’s what, by some, is called to Think and make Choices

When an “open hand” from a same man sometimes looks like a “slap on the head” and other times like a “hand of friendship”, it is within him who looks that perspective and choice exists. Not in the gesture. For it was simply a hand opened.

“The extent of my paranoia can be seen quite clearly, as can be seen the perfidy of others”.

I’d have to say it depends.
On your Thoughts and Choices.

I am minded to completely be in accord with this universal philosophy.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:42 am

Mikado14 wrote:
Now, as to the "job" thingy. I have had numerous employees. Some I didn't care too much to associate with other than at work. I hired them for the job they could accomplish and not hired to be a friend. They did the job they were hired for and they were paid a fair wage. I don't pay to have friends.

A person is hired for the talents they possess and the profitability they can earn for the company. I only ever had to fire one employee and that was in 1978. I hired him because he was a friend. I learned a lesson...hire for talent and not friendship. That is not an error, it is business.

I believe the "errors of my thoughts" is what has earned me quite a bit of money over the years as well as quite a few other businesses and corporations world wide. Perhaps the error that you see lies elsewhere.

Mikado

I tend to agree about friends and business does not mix. It leads to all sorts of problems as the dreaded 'money' issue becomes dominant and that always kills friendship.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Previous

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite