A self perpetuating truth

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: A self perpetuating truth

Postby Chris Knight » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:58 pm

Mikado,

So, not only did you have a going away dinner, they, the Leach's, paid for it as well. Then when Linda claims that you didn't say goodbye and then the fact that you had a going away dinner comes forth, then and therefore that must mean she is lying. Do I have that correct so far? And if so, then to what end?

Yes, were on the best of terms - ever since you fell from golden into disgrace, and I was golden again. Lol.

It wasn't until George called a month or two after we'd left that I told him everything was built on lies.

Note that there was no problem until I came on this forum and began telling the truth about certain events and stories. I was demonized as anticipated. There is no defense against the truth.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:49 pm

Ah yes, I am one of the fallen...a fallen angel but then, which direction did I fall?

Please correct me if I am wrong, so there was a "good-bye" dinner, contrary to what has been said and two months or so after you left, you and George had a discussion - "It wasn't until George called a month or two after we'd left that I told him everything was built on lies."

I know this is going to require possibly a long answer but my two questions are simply:

Exactly what did you tell him was built on lies? and....How did he take it?

And as to you being demonized, you called it prior to saying anything and I agree with your call. It is the trait she exhibits, as long as you were quiet, the truth was quiet as well. I, in a way, believe that she believed that your friendship would keep you from telling the truth. If it were me, my gut would be wrenching everyday that I continued to type the twisted truth and fabrications but then, I would think the gut wrenching would keep me from doing so. Now what does that say about her? I pity her at times and I think I pity George but then he does stay so there must be a reason and I don't believe it is love. It is comfortable and she is the caretaker of the place. It costs money to have someone come in and clean and keep house.

You know something, if she would have kept to the original agreement from McDonalds in July of 2011, I would never have said a word and in January, she could of had the Hut. But then she just couldn't keep her mouth shut and the rest is history....as you are finding out.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Chris Knight » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:51 pm

Mikado,

1) All of my research to date into TTB's work, and

2) Fairly nonchalantly. Then we moved on to talking about the new house, his house, etc.

There is no way to be there for decades and not know what is / was going on in his own house. Sure, it is more convenient to have her there, but really...couldn't he have at least said on the side, "Hey stupid. Quit drinking the Kool-Aid !"

I sometimes think his opinion is that if you are stupid enough to believe it then you deserve whatever you get.

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:32 am

One of the thoughts relative to Nikola Tesla was to do with turning night into day.
http://www.teslasociety.com/tunguska.htm

Instead of light travelling, instead think of light occuring relative to field opposing conditions.
Tesla was keen to prevent the first world war been invented between so called enemies, and desired to turn night into day at the flick of a switch in Wardencliffe tower.
He was over ambitious?

I do hope no great electrical explosion occurs over New England, beamed from Yucca valley.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:45 pm

Andy, this is so freakin' priceless!

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 347#p31347

Linda Leach wrote:Re: Andrews Story
Postby Linda Brown » Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:52 pm

And while I am sending messages to you Andrew... tell your " fallen angel" companion....that the Earth has a way of protecting itself . HG Wells.... "War of the Worlds" proved that.

Linda Brown Pickering-Rosegate January 2015

And here is proof positive that Linda Leach uses works of fiction as proof positives to substantiate claims. Her casual comment where as she stated - "HG Wells.... "War of the Worlds" proved that." is a definitive statement claiming factual proof (insert reality here). Really? A work of fiction proving fact. This is sort of like the book she left here for me to read....mistake number one.

This book had hand written notations on the sides of the pages. I asked her about these and she claimed she was making notes in regard to Morgan. However, after the dust up, I revisited the book with the notes. It was actually a source for her stories and it was the first appearance of her using Chuck Norris for he was prominent in the book.

The book was "A Fistful of Kings".

What Linda Leach has done is similar to "Hyperreality". This is where the blending of reality to fiction occurs and the dividing line between the two becomes indistinguishable. This is prevalent in a good deal of what Linda posts and as example we can look to all the fictional characters that originated from her IP. Her continued insistence on referring to these individuals is characteristic of her condition of sociopathy. She cannot deny their existence for all she has built would crumble down and take away any credibility she envisions herself having and there are a few that still see her as credible but then their exposure over time is small and may change in the future as it has with others.

It is truly a sad state that an individual will use a work of fiction as proof of reality.

So there you have it Andy, she is obliquely claiming that you or I or both will become infected and die and this will ameliorate any influence or statements we might make in regard to her fantasy world that she has been incorporating as truth. I truly think it is only wishful thinking on her part. (of course the earth is going to do just for her!...what does that say about her sociopathy?)

However, isn't this the problem? I don't know about you but I see some truth blended with fantasy in what has been said over the years and she has been quite adept at creating a hyperreality surrounding the life of Townsend Brown.....why?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:18 pm

Chris Knight wrote:Mikado,

1) All of my research to date into TTB's work, and

2) Fairly nonchalantly. Then we moved on to talking about the new house, his house, etc.

There is no way to be there for decades and not know what is / was going on in his own house. Sure, it is more convenient to have her there, but really...couldn't he have at least said on the side, "Hey stupid. Quit drinking the Kool-Aid !"

I sometimes think his opinion is that if you are stupid enough to believe it then you deserve whatever you get.

Andy

In looking at all of Brown's patents, from my research, none were ever proven with a POP device (Proof Of Principle). Because of this research, I came to the conclusion that he was an idea man. He would have an idea that he saw as plausible and due to that plausibility, he would patent the idea. I believe his hopes were several:

1. If someone else came up with the idea, he could make a claim against their work and thus gain compensation without having to have done any work or investment on his own;

2. He could persuade individuals to invest based upon the fact that he was issued a patent. There is a thought process that investor at one time believed that the patent office would not issue a patent unless it was proven.

As to George giving you a heads up....would you have listened in the beginning? I know I wouldn't have. And with that thought as to George's involvement, I only have to look at the threatening email signed with the letter "G". I never really believed he would have done that and that it was Linda all along but look at the fun I have had along the way. This is perhaps going to be a terrible thing to say but I feel it is pertinent in looking at this entire situation....

...I believe George goes along with it for it keeps her occupied and out of his hair. There were times that Linda would throw her phone at me when George would call and I would cover for her as she was standing there with Dave and essentially lie for her (I know, my kharma to deal with). I also know, according to Linda, that he has slept alone in the bedroom every night and even locks the door. Is this a true statement? I don't know for it is difficult to find that line between truth and fiction (lie) when it comes to Linda. Now if it is true, then it does show a justification in Linda's mind as to having the situation with Dave Smith but then at the same time, Dave does not have the resources that George does. What does that mean?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:34 pm

Agreed.

I think she uses, or believes she uses, George and David like she uses everyone else - as a resource to further her own agenda.

I think David and George use her as well for their own agendas. Didn't Linda Leach always say everyone has an agenda ?

She knows better than anyone.

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:19 pm

Mikado,

Sigh...this is silliness. I think it's time we stopped deceiving these good people.

No, no. Don't try to stop me. I think it's time.

You see everyone. I, that is, I mean we...are the Caroline Group.

David, aka Morgan and I are one and the same. I am the younger, less hippified Morgan. Long ago (I'd tell you when, but that's classified. National security and all that), Morgan was given a choice whether to live a normal life or a super secret spy life. He couldn't make up his mind, so they split his, our, personality and put me in another body - a baby body. His regular body - that person you know as Dave Smith, was the druggie, hippie side. I ended up with the responsible, family oriented, super secret spy side.

One time (again, the details are of no importance) I was doing my super secret Caroline Group spy time traveling stuff when I hit a temporal abnormality, and a third persona, the man you know as Mikado was split off. Mikado got the engineering aspect of our, aka Dave/Andy/Mikado personality. He also got the better hair and I got stuck with...well, not quite as good hair.

Turns out those temporal abnormalities are quite common. Would you believe there are several thousand of us running around now ?

Believe it.

We hold many of the most influential positions in the world and we, singularly, call ourselves the Caroline Group.

Ever wonder why food packages get smaller, but the prices keep going up ?
Who is in charge of Geoengineering ?
Why fire ant stings hurt so much ?
Why they don't put barf bags on planes anymore ?
Why socks get static cling, but gloves don't ?

You better believe it.

Andy

PS - Remember...We may be watching you. Or not. Depends on if there is anything good on TV or not.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:32 pm

Hi Dee HO HO.......

Mikado.....lol and now coughing due to this damnable cold/virus/plague

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby TheTraveler » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:39 am

Hey.....

Don't forget me! I was Myles in another life, and was split into ... well me and wait.. what... woof...

UG

P.S I love minions.. I would like to have any extra ones that you can spare!
The Traveler
------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted, counts"
TheTraveler
Chief Petty Officer

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite