A self perpetuating truth

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

A self perpetuating truth

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:40 pm

Well Linda is at it again, the sick poor little girl that she is just can't let the dog sleep.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 201#p31201

Linda Leach wrote:From the Desk of Linda Brown
Postby Linda Brown » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:24 am

I have noticed that the HUT ( ttownsendbrown.com) has maintained a welcoming statement which I wrote years ago regarding its operation....

I want those who have read this statement to know that I have absolutely no connection with this site NOW , nor do they have my authorization to use my name in any way to represent their efforts or agenda.

I have asked to be withdrawn from their membership ( a request that has been repeatedly denied by the owners of this site)

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/entrance.html

Here is the " Welcoming Statement" in dispute.... what I have said here I still stand by EXCEPT for the association with the HUT ( ttownsendbrown.com)

"FROM THE DESK OF LINDA BROWN:

Thomas Townsend Brown was one of the most brilliant and mysterious figures of the 20th century. He was also my father. From childhood on, I served as his virtual shadow, working first as his lab assistant and then as his secretary, on and off, until his death on Catalina Island , October 27, 1985.

At the end of his life, Dad organized his material, shut down his recorders, and saw to the final dispersal of his special papers. I wondered if he was accepting defeat after a lifelong struggle to obtain recognition for his work, but there was no sadness in his actions. He set about a purposeful completion of these final tasks and, with everything in order, he slipped away from us a few days later. It was left to me to gather up his notebooks and papers, and pack them in his well-worn black steamer trunk. Seventeen years passed before I opened that trunk again.

When author Paul Schatzkin approached me with a proposal for writing the definitive T. Townsend Brown biography, I agreed, but with some reluctance. My perspective on my father was so intensely personal that I didn't believe I'd be much help in developing the bigger picture, and both my brother and my mother had passed away in the intervening years. With Mothers' passing, the greatest storehouse of information on my Dads' life was lost to us, and there was no one else left to help tell Dad's story. Or so I thought.

It took Paul six years to complete Defying Gravity, The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown. He owes much of his epic 600-page work to the assistance of two surprising sources. And I owe them my undying gratitude. Their contributions have caused me to rethink almost all of my original assumptions about my father and his lifetime accomplishments.

First and foremost, I realize now that Dad actually saw a great many of his most cherished dreams put into action and, through them, he did indeed reach the stars. Because he was a pioneering scientist for an agency so secret that its existence was not acknowledged until 1992, much of his work remains classified even today. Nevertheless, as more Black programs are brought into the light, I am certain that we will see his distinct fingerprints in the science behind them.

Perhaps the most startling realization, though, was that my scholarly father ALSO had a long and successful career as an intelligence operative and, as such, earned the enduring respect and devotion of those who were junior to him. Seeing him through the eyes of two such men has been a most moving experience for me and has influenced my decision to continue writing the story that the previous author uncovered.

The way I know to tell it is as it has unfolded after I first heard of Mr. Schatzkins' interest in my fathers' life. My book, The Goodbye Man, is currently a work in progress, but from time to time, I will post selected chapters in the Reading Room at the Quonset Hut. Please drop in and see what's new there. If you are not familiar with the work of Thomas Townsend Brown, may I invite you to visit any of the links on this site.

Enjoy your stay!
Linda

*********************************************************************************************************

My official website is here on the Cosmic Token and that welcome statement applies here with a much more genuine content.............

The "links" mentioned above on the left hand side, either are broken.... or taken over by handbag salesmen, or changed into a fundraising campaign by Andrew Bolland and his wife Linda. Again.... this does not have my endorsement or approval.

Linda Brown Pickering-Rosegate January 2015

I believe it is best to start with what Linda Leach has written in red.

In looking at the first sentence.....WE GOT IT LINDA! Most anyone who has read your tripe and my "tripe-ish" rebuttals have gotten the idea that you are NOT connected with this site. Your name is not in the domain name. It is not on the first page, in fact, the purpose is quite well defined as:

"Discussions of Townsend Brown and other Obscure Scientists, their work, lives and everything else in the Universe."

Now of course you would be included as far as "everything else in the Universe" but then perhaps not since you appear to dwell within your own little universe created between your two eardrums. As to the second sentence:

"The "links" mentioned above on the left hand side, either are broken.... or taken over by handbag salesmen, or changed into a fundraising campaign by Andrew Bolland and his wife Linda. Again.... this does not have my endorsement or approval."

Awww, she is attempting to be witty and creative, cripes, her stories of spies et al are more creative. As to the link, it can only be accessed by KNOWING the link address. It has been redirected to the forum. However, since the upgrade of the PHP on the server which happened a while back, the redirect may need to be updated. In other words...."NO ONE WOULD HAVE HAD ACCESS TO THE WHAT LINDA IS TALKING ABOUT IF SHE NEVER WOULD HAVE PUT UP THE LINK!"

So missy, you create the situation that you are bitching about by putting up the direct link.

Also, I see you are publicly flaunting your affair with Dave for the world to see. I suppose that would include George as well. I wonder how he feels about you and Dave meeting on all your little road trips. I wonder about those in your camp that condone such activity. I wonder how Griffin, ecker, fruitbat...well, he never met you or Dave so I won't include him, or anyone else feels about your integrity in deceiving your husband.

Ever hear of moral turpitude? I would say that those you meet with in the company of Dave Smith are sitting in the same boat as you.

Have a nice day!

Mikado

PS: Don't you have anything else better to do than to come here and read?....and reread?......and reread?...I notice that you keep rereading the same posts....oh yeah..poor retention skills and yet we are to trust your memories from when you where a child....yeah...right.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: A self perpetuating truth

Postby wags » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:28 pm

Paradoxically Linda perpetuates the link and it is evident reading either site that this forum is not endorsed by her. as if it requires it. But the 'link' of course persists.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:23 pm

That reminds me.

I lent the "Townsend Brown Family" website to Linda Leach to maintain while we were in transition to Maine from California.

I'd like to request that she allow me access to the files so I can remove then from her server and transfer them back to the Qualight.com site.

It is my site, and my work, after all...

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:14 pm

Andy, do you really believe she will let you have access to your own work? I don't see that happening for she will claim that you will do harm to the site. There is no honor on that side of the country and when it comes to any type of copyright she is above all that for afterall....she is Townsend Brown's daughter and she doesn't have to for she answers to a higher authority....Morgan........LMFAO.....or Dave...or Bogie...what name is he going by now?....Oh year, the Pickering Rosegate affair...er consortium.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:27 pm

Here is something interesting:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 258#p31258

Linda Leach wrote:Re: strange connections Norio Hayakawa
Postby Linda Brown » Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:36 am

"Ufologist William Moore claims that he tried to push Bennewitz, who had been in a mental health facility on three occasions after suffering severe delusional paranoia, into a mental breakdown by feeding him false information about aliens.[1] Former special agent for the U.S. Air Force Office of Special Investigations Richard Doty claimed that in the 1980s he was tasked with hoaxing documents and feeding false information to UFO researchers, including Bennewitz.

William Moore and I are not the greatest of Pals...After Dads death it came to my attention that he was saying to those in his circle that my Mother, Josephine Beale Brown, had been the source of some of the material that he had written about Dad.... that she actually had " leaked " information in Moores direction....

Now, if you had ever gotten to know my Mother at all you would realize what a patently absurd statement that was for him to make.... those statements made by Moore however reached some of those who were my Moms great admirers.....(Mr. Twigsnapper being one of them)....and I understand he and others were upset that Moore would shade her reputation like that. Mr. Twigsnapper himself told me that they will not rest until my Moms proper Legacy in the intelligence circles is restored .....and I believe him.

When Paul Schatzkin met with William Moore during a visit to California... Paul told Moore that I was upset with him on several counts regarding these bogus stories and his response to me was basically...." get in line... I have alot of people upset with me..".

And the more that I study what he was actually doing during those years... the more I understand.

Linda Brown Pickering-Rosegate January 15, 2015

ps... we sort of jumped away from Dr. Hayakawa but we will find our way back to him.

I bring this here for two reasons. The first is to laugh at the fact that she is STILL touting the existence of twigsnapper and we both know that to be so false that it ranks right up there with some of Baron Münchhausen's stories for afterall, not only have we both talked to the man you have met him. As a matter of fact, so did Paul Schatzkin but then he was given the same directive you were..."you can't mention anything about twigsnapper to him"...and I was given the same as well.

Anyway, now that I have mentioned that, it is my understanding that you had quite a bit of the Moore papers. Could you enlighten the forum perhaps on some information in that area or answer a few questions perhaps?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:52 pm

Mikado,

Lol. No, I don't expect anything regarding the website. Nothing has been done with it since I moved the files over there temporarily three years ago.

Most, if not all of the William Moore papers went for sale on EBay with Carlos Allende's original seaman certificate. The packet included the rough draft Moore sent to TTB to have checked and a number of pieces of correspondence.

I didn't really want to bring it up myself at that time, but the general gist of it all was that TTB had some interesting ideas, but what he really wanted was the notoriety / attention.

Pleah.

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:50 am

Andy,

clarification please.

Who wanted the notoriety....Moore or Brown?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:42 pm

Sorry.

Moore seemed to be of the opinion (as well as others in the subsequent correspondences) that TTB was seeking notoriety / attention.

That is not necessarily my opinion, although TTB could be quite a salesman and I remember a time when he was in a plush office pushing shares into his stock market predictor. That was all in the FBI report.

On a more personal level - when TTB dealt with people one-to-one, he did not appear that way (from available correspondence), and seemed more interested in encouraging others and helping them understand his research.

Andy
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby re-rose » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:03 pm

On a more personal level - when TTB dealt with people one-to-one, he did not appear that way (from available correspondence), and seemed more interested in encouraging others and helping them understand his research.

That's the impression I've gotten from George. I would have loved to have met Jo. Did you get to spend much time with her?

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby re-rose » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:09 pm

There is no honor on that side of the country

Oh, dear... Western governors are convening an anti-defamation conference even as I type!

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite