A self perpetuating truth

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: A self perpetuating truth

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:03 pm

You'll love this Andy. Some priceless posts or perhaps better phrased....damage control for misdirection. I know you told me that you don't and won't go over there so I am bringing this here for your enjoyment to watch the dance of misdirection, to ask where she has demonized you and yet her posts belie that statement. Enjoy!

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 350#p31350

Linda Leach wrote:Re: Andrews Story
Postby Linda Brown » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:40 pm

This is something that Andrew wrote on the HUT in November. I am sure anyone wanting to double check the source can find it easily simply by going to ttownsendbrown.com site.

by Chris Knight » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:33 am
Just a thought guys.

I'll bet that if you sat down and talked / though about it, you'd find the whole "us guys / you guys" way of thinking is an artificial construct created to keep you from comparing notes. Sure, in real life you may not be best buddies, and go out for a beer on the weekends, but that has nothing to do with the two forums. The purpose is to keep one side believing that they are part of something important - in this case a secret organization trying to make the world a better place / a world trying to keep TTBs research down, while at the same time strengthening that ideal by creating an artificial enemy, or "them," which in this case is Hut B / the Black Sub. I would like to believe that myself, being a fairly strong idealist myself. Old trick. (Used exactly by whom Andrew...).....

If you look at the history of the two forums, or "huts," as long as someone was useful to Linda Leach and her mission of getting TTBs work recognized, then they were in "Hut A," but as soon as someone began questioning something she said, then they would be demonized, and then either a) disappear quietly, or b) end up in "Hut B." ( You yourself were HUT B Andrew and you did that intentionally.... with Mikados help. Your rhetoric here might as well have sprung directly from Mikados mouth. Is it REALLY YOU speaking here? It doesn't sound like you.

Linda Leach hasn't had any issues with me for the last three years we haven't spoken, but now that I want to put the record straight on a number of issues, and speak the truth, I am immediately demonized. .

If we haven't spoken how do you know that you have been " demonized" anywhere?

Ihave never done or said anything to harm her or her family, but that is her only response. She once told me that she would use absolutely any means to get her fathers work recognized, with or without me. Pretty powerful statement. ( and I meant it. You had plenty of time to prove yourself regarding whatever work you wanted to do...)
Oh, if anyone is wondering, Linda Leach (Brown) is T. Townsend Brown's daughter. Not sure where that challenge came from, but I can vouch for her. ( and I can vouch for you Andy.)Anyhow, if you don't remember, you can go back and look at the "war" Mikado and I had going for a number of years. Most of the time I really didn't get into it, to be honest. Linda Leach and I would make up stories about what I and she were doing just to push his buttons. A couple of funny ones you might remember:

1) Dolphin Jump Key - it's down in Florida. I've never been there, but I see it is up for sale for a price a bit out of my range. We told everyone I was on some secret research exploration trip from out of a port near there. ( as I recall that was YOUR post. Was it the truth or you just lying about it now?)

The original boat from the movie, African Queen," is nearby there, and my daughter and I took photos of the boat to "prove" I was there when we were down in Florida for the trip below. I supposedly moved there three years ago when I "disappeared," and Linda Leach has been pushing that story since then. ( I didn't know where you were exactly... and you were the one that mentioned the boat and Dolphin Jump so who exactly is perpetuating that story now? Perhaps you are just hiding your activities now that you have moved into the HUT?)2)

Hogs Island - my family went down on a Bahamas cruise a couple of years ago, and went to the Townsend Brown bakery in Nassau (a black fellow, by the way, in no way connected to TTB per the rumor) ( what rumor?... that there was a cookie bakery there? Heven't you just proved that?). We saw Hog's Island, which is just off of Nassau, from a distance. It's actually called Paradise Island now and a large resort complex is there (Atlantis resort). We didn't want to spend umpteen dollars to spend the day at their water park, so we toured around the island with another family. The photos to "prove" we were down there "doing research" or whatever went up on the forum. ( and why did you do that Andrew? )Just all made up. ( and again I ask you.... why did you do that?)

You'd think I'd have had better things to so with my time !( Yes... I would think that but apparently that was important to you to do.)

My wife and I would go up to Yucca Valley and go out to Sizzler Steakhouse with Linda and George Leach. We'd have a good meal and trash talk Mikado and Hut B. George, who is a really great guy by the way, would have a bemused smile on his face.( really? I don't recall ever having conversations about the HUT with all of us together. George would have said that he had better things to talk about so again I wonder why you are inventing this scenario Andrew and again I have to say that these words do not ring true as coming from you.)
I don't know what he was thinking about all of it, but Linda Leach occasionally quoted him saying that, "if no one cared about your father's work when he was alive, why would they care about it now ?" That's a paraphrase, but pretty close. "Occasionally quoted him as saying that?... Andrew really. get your facts straight while you are carrying Mikados words from pillar to post. George said that once and it was quoted in Paul Schatzkins book } Defying Gravity... The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown.) Did you ever bother to read it?)

I've had the opportunity to compare notes with many of the people on the two forums, and have apologized to most of you. I apologize to both forums as well, in that had I not been the "keeper of the flame" for so many years then many of you would not have gotten dragged into this mess.( Oh please Andrew... use your own words!) Some of TTBs "research" may be important, but Sheeesh ! ( it was important enough while you were doing it.....as I recall.)Best,

Andy
Chris Knight
Petty Officer 1st Class

Andrew... show me where I have been " demonizing you" I don't even like mentioning the word " Demon" but I sure find it prevalent on the Hut these days.....Fallen Angels? PLEASE...

I have publically questioned where your loyalties have fallen. I have a right to do that, especially after listening to all of these words which do not even equate with the experience and the friendship that we had starting when Mother invited you to the ranch in Banning. Suddenly you are seeing things in my behavior that you find unsettling and disturbing. You are spending time on the HUT where others have called me every manner of disgusting name... and which they feel... once written ... they have the right to leave there for the reading public to consume.... " I am still waiting for " the Lying actions of Linda Brown " to be substantiated. My relationship with my husband has been attacked, my personal morals have been questioned.... and yet.... I am supposed to be " demonizing" others?

This is sad too... because all of this vindictive poison is issuing from a person I believed was a friend.
apparently..... for many, many years....( I have to believe now, from your actions)....I was very mistaken.

Linda Brown Pickering Rosegate January 2014

I am going to comment on this since it is similar to what she has been saying about myself:

Linda Leach wrote:I have publically questioned where your loyalties have fallen. I have a right to do that, especially after listening to all of these words which do not even equate with the experience and the friendship that we had starting when Mother invited you to the ranch in Banning. Suddenly you are seeing things in my behavior that you find unsettling and disturbing. You are spending time on the HUT where others have called me every manner of disgusting name... and which they feel... once written ... they have the right to leave there for the reading public to consume.... " I am still waiting for " the Lying actions of Linda Brown " to be substantiated. My relationship with my husband has been attacked, my personal morals have been questioned.... and yet.... I am supposed to be " demonizing" others?

Why is it that Linda always feels the need to state - "I have a right to do that". I have learned that when an individual must restate the obvious then there is a problem, similar to when someone says -"to tell you the truth" implies that at some point, they may be lying. But the reverse is true my dear little missy, I have the right to rebuttal. I have the right to post the due-diligence which counters statements and information given to Paul Schatzkin and that information gives links and references. What have you ever given but innuendo and obliquely applied statements and lets not forget if it weren't for your vivid imagination in your notebooks/diaries, Paul wouldn't have had information. Have you ever produced those books? Only Paul has seen them and I wonder, do they appear to have the age that your Daddy's notebooks have? After all, your now 69 and you started those books as a teenager so they have to be at least 50 years old and they would show it. Just an idea mind you, especially after the fabricated Texas drawl secretary, who really was Mrs Livingston, pretending to be a secretary for Morgan. And what is it about people that they will compromise their morals for you? I know I did at one time and that is my kharma.

Let me refresh your memory missy, you started it all back when you first put up the Token. You put out all types of information about my family and myself. You reap what you sow and your little foray into agriculture is coming back with a bumper crop of truths that do not conform to your anticipations. And as to everything staying here....why not? You have kept everything on the Token that started it all here. A phrase you will understand....you drew first blood. I am just happy to repel and counter to your thrusts and I don't state facts without at least one reference. You on the other hand, quote from works of fiction as you just did in a previous post as you have done in the past with, for example, the book "The Hunt for Red October" which you have said is "proof" of your daddy's work being written about. Really? on what? your word? I crap and your word is new.

Continuing for you Andy:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 351#p31351

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:13 pm

Was it your disappointment in not getting the missing notebooks Andrew? Was that why you are attacking me now? Was that the reason for your friendship in the very beginning because apparently you did believe that somehow you were going to crack the " Fucking Time Machine" situation.....

And Mikado also believed that?

I am beginning to see the brotherhood now between the two of you.

Kiss and make up because its going to take both of you to even try to stay up with me in the future.

Ride hard fellows.... or you are going to be left behind. And just think....all of those years of deception that you pandered in my direction .... good friend... little brother....all of it has gone to waste......

Linda Brown Pickering Rosegate Consortium January 2015

Mikado believed what you told him. You told him that you recognized him by his name and when questioned, you claimed essentially....."spoilers". So I am sure Andy interpreted statements made by you and took them at their face value as I did and now, you come back to use the trust that we both gave you and use that as a dagger against us.

Your are exactly what you are....a sociopathic individual who will do anything to get what she wants.

And here is a another priceless one Andy;

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 352#p31352

Postby Linda Brown » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:49 pm

the thought came to me suddenly... with the clarity of a beautiful pool... Why didn't I see this before... Its not ME that these two boys ( Andrew and Mikado) are really mad at!

.... My lawyer says that Mikado has been acting and talking like a " jilted lover" all along.... and now with Andrew joining his chorus.... I finally get it! Its not ME!!!!! Of course!

Its the " Caroline Group" or whatever anyone wants to call them. You boys are mad at the Group for kicking you to the curb. You both thought that you were going to be the golden boys of the future, didn't you? Andrew even hinted at that.....but it didn't go the way you had planned... did it? Something or someone came in and changed the direction of your well laid plans ... and now you can't get back in... so the object is... Just like jilted lovers.... now suddenly there is nothing of value there at all and someone else is the one to blame for your actions.

I get it now. That finally makes sense.

Linda Brown Pickering Rosegate January 2015

I have left my first name there because frankly, Linda has put it out there on the Token.

Here is a prime example of what a sociopath does....shift blame. And what makes this priceless is that she shifts it to a group of individuals that don't exist. I have in my possession, a piece of paper that Dave Smith wrote on that specifically states that the Caroline Group DOES NOT EXIST AND HASN'T EXISTED! Now this is the very same person that Linda claims is Morgan. I am holding on to this piece of paper for when Linda decides to sue me, remember, she gave a retainer to her lawyer, the very one who says that I and Andrew are acting as jilted lovers. No Linda, I don't believe a REAL lawyer would have said that unless you didn't give him the truth which is probably more accurate. How about Andy and I are acting like individuals who have been deceived and made personal decisions based upon the very deceit that you did. The anger is partially directed at ourselves for being so gullible (Andy likes the word chumps) but then the bulk of the anger is directed at the source.

Jilted lovers?.......shhhuuuuddddderrrrrrr! In your wildest dreams missy.

You reap what you sow and you are getting one hell of a harvest.

And on an unrelated but possibly oblique subject. Ecker posts photos for Linda because she claims she can't. Now I put forth the following:

If Linda is sending those photos to Ecker via email from any computer, than the connection of that computer has the ability to upload the very same photo to the Token. Now if the photo needs to be resized and Ecker is doing so, therefore, if the connection from Linda's computer was able to email a large file and Ecker resized to fit the board, he could easily email it back to Linda and she could have posted it herself. I am sure some may not follow what I am saying but then there will be a good many that will. And if she claims that the photos were physically handed to Ecker.....really? A post is made by Andrew and then a photo appears in a very short time. Is she that obsessed that she will spend the time to drive a photo to someone to post? Really?.....

....it is public display, with Ecker being used and he probably is aware of it, to reinforce the statement that she doesn't have the ability to see YouTubes etc when she is using an AT&T WiFi. What a bullshitter.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:15 pm

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 368#p31368

Linda Leach wrote: <snip>

and this statement from Mikado says it all

"In looking at all of Brown's patents, from my research, none were ever proven with a POP device (Proof Of Principle).

" Which shows the quality of Mikados research. And how ridiculous he has been.... and to borrow the phrase that Cat borrowed.... "I am bored now."

Dealing with Mikado and now Andrew is like trying to deal with the Mean Girls that every high school is familiar with. They all have their own problems... but they rid themselves of those " demons" by attacking others. And soon... the attack becomes the only thing that they have left because they have put themselves into a corner and everyone else has discounted them.

Which is perhaps.... where they belong.

Linda Brown Pickering-Rosegate January 2015

I find it very...no...extremely humourous that Linda Leach compares Andrew and I like mean girls and that we rid ourselves of demons by attacking others.

Now really, anyone can look at the Token and see for themselves. Who is the person creating threads on a forum and making posts that these posts here are rebutting? And this is just for you missy in case you don't understand what I am saying.....your logic falls apart for a rebuttal is a response to something someone has said/posted which means YOU have said it first, so, who is the petulant little girl in the pinafore dress and patent leather shoes or to paraphrase you the "Mean Girls" in every high school?

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Twilight Zone

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:31 pm

I am looking at the posts I have made. I ask myself why am I doing this. I suppose first of all, I have the time due to this plague and sitting in bed. Secondly, because I see an injustice being done by someone who is an enigma in that in dealing with her, it is difficult to establish a line where truth is defined from falsehood. It is so blurred that when viewed in its entirety, it becomes an enormous Twilight Zone where all is blended. Like stirring sugar into water, it all becomes one and to separate requires the input of energy.

I am reminded of something I read once, and that is, the lies that one tells to others usually start with the lies that we tell ourselves. I think of this when I deal with others and I try to always tell the truth as I see the facts. When facts come forth that prove the previous ones wrong, I hope I have the fortitude and courage to accept the new facts and move forward.

In the case with Linda Leach, I believe there will be no new facts for the those that could correct it all would require phantoms to come forth publicly and that "ain't" happening.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:26 pm

What a busy day for Linda Leach !

A couple of notes:

1) Was I "kicked to the curb," or "You yourself were HUT B Andrew and you did that intentionally.... with Mikados help." Not sure which, but pretty sure the third option is the correct one - there is no Caroline Group, so I just went onto something else.

2) I'm not attacking anyone. I'm only correcting some stories by speaking the truth. If Linda Leach feels that I am attacking her, then that is an odd response to the truth.

3) Sizzler was where we would typically go. George liked the steak and we (my family and Linda Leach, liked the buffet). We used to go to a couple of other places, but that was our regular place when we would all go out for many years. Sometimes they would pay and sometimes we would.

Linda Leach and I would go down to the Saturday morning flea market often - her almost every Saturday, and me when I came up on the odd weekends to work on our house - sometimes to set up to sell, and always to look around. We would occasionally hit the Jack in the Box down the road for lunch on those days.

4) There was some question as to hotel swimming pool photos from Nassau. No mystery there. Linda asked us to go there and take some pictures. Expensive hotel, but in August is was almost empty. The whole Dolphin Key / Hog Island story was made up by Linda Leach and I. Not sure how many times I need to rebut her on that.

5) She asked us to go to the Townsend Brown Bakery as well, hinting it was associated with TTB and there was a whole discussion of electrostatic cooling systems for baking. The bakery was not associated with him, nor was there any unusual cooling system there. The Townsend Brown that started that bakery was a black fellow.

Here's a fun one.

At one time, after we had sold a house, we had some extra money and gave Linda Leach and George each a 1-ounce gold coin. Each coin was from China and had their year animal stamped on it. I wonder if they still have them. My wife says she wishes she had them back, but I tell her that we thought we were doing the right thing at the time. Ces't la vie. Maybe she gave them too her lawyer when she "lawyered up."

Andy

PS - Yes, Traveler. Don't you know ? You are the equivalent of a lieutenant in the Caroline Group. My records show that the dog Myles was formerly a bunion on your / our (singular) left foot that became an imaginary dog that watches Linda Leach's every move...from inside her head. It's all very complex (National Security and all).
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:38 pm

Andy, thanks for giving me a coughing fit from laughing.......

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Re: Twilight Zone

Postby re-rose » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:57 pm

Mikado14 wrote:I am looking at the posts I have made. I ask myself why am I doing this.

Mikado

A. Because you are procastinating on your writing project.

B. Because all the characters in this Greek Tragedy have been wounded through the heart, and their tales must be told. And retold.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:11 pm

..and there is a high probability that you are correct, Rose.

and yes, I should be retyping the last two stories. On a side note, my Mom read the three I have posted about the dog and his boy. She saw all the references from my life strewn throughout just as you did. She also felt they would make good childrens stories because of the dog.

What do I know.

thanks for putting up with me.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby re-rose » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:27 pm

Well, however you learned them, you have the skillz, dear, and a good knowledge of the craft, so I have two words for you: Writer's Guide!

As for putting up with you, I think of it as an extended second act. Everybody has a part to play, every voice must be heard. Though I do wish the playwright would send in those third act pages, soon.

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

Postby StarCat » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:07 pm

Rose, didn't you know that this whole thing is a remake of Groundhog Day? Of course that's Candlemas for some of us. Best always.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby re-rose » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:53 pm

Thanks, Catbird. I'm still tee-heeing and snorting over Buffalo, the Vampire Slayer, but I think I will be over it by Candlemas!

And my best to you, too, your Meowness. Is your shoulder back to full function yet?

rose
re-rose
Lt. J. G.

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite