It has come to my attention....

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

It has come to my attention....

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:31 pm

As the title says, it would appear that Linda Leach has been complaining that the home page for this site still has her introduction letter up. She continues to cry about her name being associated with this letter and is metaphorically stomping her foot and making noise which she is prone to do on her off days when there is no one else around to lambaste.

I addressed this once before and didn't give it too much thought or words for the waste of valuable oxygen in creating noise called voice, which at times is a too expensive price when it comes to Linda Leach but I have been known to indulge at times and that is my cross to bear.

Anyway, I was doing some maintenance of the site and noticed an anonymous proxy that came in but the interesting aspect was that it came in on the home page or the "entrance portal". The funny thing about this is that since January 22nd of 2012, the entrance portal has a redirect to the forum home page. What this means that if one where to simply enter the address as:

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com they would be taken to the index page of this forum. Go ahead...try it.

Now here is the curious part that caught my attention.

The person that entered came in on an anonymous proxy:

exit2.telostor.ca

The threat level for malicious activity is 40 out of 255. Anyway, the actual address entered was:

http://www.ttownsendbrown.com/entrance.html

What does all this mean? It means that someone is using a proxy server to hide. That someone is familiar with this forum. That someone has the original link in order to have gone to the original entrance portal. So, I have put the link above if anyone is interested in what Linda Leach (Brown) had to say at one point in time.

Now when Linda complains about that page at the entrance, no one will find it on a Google unless they are aware of it's existence. So, when she complains about the entrance page, which she has done recently on her forum, she is actually creating the situation where individuals can go and read the page. I know there is a term for this when someone creates the situation that they are complaining about but I will just call them an asshole.

And for the anonymous proxy user....don't be a fucking asshole....just come in here if you want, no one will bite you but then you may be assaulted with truth and veracity of statements and not research based solely upon wishful thinking and hearsay from anonymous non existent individuals.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: It has come to my attention....

Postby kevin » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:12 pm

I can't remember the exact details , but wasn't Lindas mantra something about standing by whatever ones writes???
Between the chalk and the eraser????
Wasn't that the saying She so of't said.
Therefore how can anyone complain , especially Herself , if that is what was relevant at a specific time?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby wags » Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:15 pm

Maybe you could include a list of all her 'phantoms'... Maybe one or two felt left out....
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:58 am

With all this IP and banning etc etc etc... It has occurred to me that one suggestion to the admin is to bar all links from the cosmic token. This would prevent a repeat of this particular problem. It would also slow down the conversation and be a measured response.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:58 am

With all this IP and banning etc etc etc... It has occurred to me that one suggestion to the admin is to bar all links from the cosmic token. This would prevent a repeat of this particular problem. It would also slow down the conversation and be a measured response.
wags
Commander

Postby wags » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:27 am

Linda on the naval review of the "Fleet" of forums:-

She can be what she is.(HUT)....There are others out there now which will compete for readers scanning the name ttownsendbrown. That satisfies me enough to NOW not worry at all about the future of my Dads name or reputation.....

I doubt that!
wags
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:51 am

Wags,

I have to agree.

The fact that they go directly to the nonsensical cosmic forums (Linda) rather than to the portion of the domain containing her father's work says a lot to me.

As well as the fact that they have no content, only a redirect. Search engines don't care about those sites at all. I would be surprised if they show up at all.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:18 am

Buy up every copy of the local newspaper so that people don't get to read about your blooper. Yep. That always works. It's really too bad that enough information and interest doesn't exist to support the multiple forums. Or maybe it's just too bad that uncensored discussions aren't allowed on Linda's forum .

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:11 pm

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 989#p31989

Linda Leach"]Re: The Hagar Project
Postby Linda Brown » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:24 am

Its like developing the first radio...I think of Daddy sitting at the keys.. practicing morse code. If you did not know.... that there were others out there who would read what you tapped out.....should you be a little careful about hitting those keys for the first time?

Because as soon as you do... you have told others in a "network" that you have achieved a certain ability.... and they could vector in on you very quickly. During the early fifties there was some talk ( according to reports from the FBI) that there was a "rumor" among the fifteen scientists in Dads lab... that they were getting messages from " somewhere else". Were those messages responses from Dads own efforts to " send?"

I am not the atomic/electrostatic expert that I know happens to be out there.... Langly? are you still reading us? If so would you step in here? If not we will muddle on as we can and hopefully someone else will step forward.

Myself? I have been worried about testing " gravitors" because they will put out a " signal" and I was never really sure who or what would come to investigate. There were reasons that Dad kept records of the background sidereal radiation counts... because knowing that... he would know when it was SAFE to broadcast within his own network. The internal communications would not then be picked up by " outsiders". It would be the only way to operate.....He kept those readings going constantly.... from 1938 until he died in October of 1985. I was the one who turned the last recorder off.... and his ? sensors? Common Pebbly Beach rocks... were returned to the oceans edge. I kept a couple just as momentos........

In fact when others talked about "testing" I suggested that they wait for natural "sidereal bursts" and then send their messages along with them... so that they could hide in the natural ambient signals. My warnings were apparently... not heeded.

Its sort of like a submarine ghosting along with a pod of whales....be smart, make noises like a whale... move like a whale....

OR... when that red light goes off blinking on some other entities dashboard...perhaps you are going to be there.... outstanding in your field alright... hoping that you had made better preparations... and black suburbans barrelling down your little lane with people armed with badges.... might just be the LEAST of your problems.

That was my worry in the past anyway. Perhaps its already too late.

Linda Brown Pickering Rosegate February 2015

Wow...this woman is such a contradiction.

"Myself? I have been worried about testing " gravitors" because they will put out a " signal" and I was never really sure who or what would come to investigate."

Linda is worried? About what? I find it interesting that individuals would give any credence to this statement. By her own prior admission over the years, she used to admit that she was the one standing outside in the hallway during science class.

My question.....How does she know a gravitor will put out a signal? Prove it, otherwise, she should shut the hell up regarding things she doesn't have a clue.

" There were reasons that Dad kept records of the background sidereal radiation counts... because knowing that... he would know when it was SAFE to broadcast within his own network."

Prove what you are stating. Show us the data where as..."because knowing that"....that you can make that statement.

"In fact when others talked about "testing" I suggested that they wait for natural "sidereal bursts" and then send their messages along with them... so that they could hide in the natural ambient signals. My warnings were apparently... not heeded."

I will assume that Linda is referring to Hut B. First of all, she did say that when the switch was "thrown" that it would make a light come on, on a panel somewhere. At the time, believing that she had some hidden knowledge, we thought about what she said. However, as our knowledge base grew, we came to understand that a Gravitor will no more transmit a signal than an electromagnet to the amount that someone a good distance from the source would know. As to the "sidereal bursts", she never mentioned it, it is a figment of her imagination or some other entity in her cranium.

"Its sort of like a submarine ghosting along with a pod of whales....be smart, make noises like a whale... move like a whale...."

This is so much balderdash. She is giving a comparison (simile) to something she knows nothing about from past admissions.

"OR... when that red light goes off blinking on some other entities dashboard...perhaps you are going to be there.... outstanding in your field alright... hoping that you had made better preparations... and black suburbans barrelling down your little lane with people armed with badges.... might just be the LEAST of your problems."

She makes me laugh as well as others. IF there was a light, it went off a long time ago and I am getting weary of waiting here for the black suburbans. Suffice it to say, this is Linda Leach pretending to be something she is not and having knowledge that she doesn't have either. In fact, testing the Gravitor is the LEAST of my problems.

"That was my worry in the past anyway. Perhaps its already too late."

Awww, isn't that so sweet, she is worried about Hut B but she is correct in one thing, the switch was thrown a good while back and she has been proven wrong. But it should be noted, in this post, she is almost stating that work on a Gravitor should not be done out of fear of transmitting signals and that it should be masked in some manner. And yet on the other hand, she promotes and has directed toward's me to "get to work". And yet at other times, she has stated that I and/or Hut B, has fallen flat on our face with all the possible comments between those two points. The only signals that I see being transmitted are the mixed ones emanating from one Linda Leach powered by her own ignorance of the technology and the fertile imagination she possesses to be the center of attention. Reminds me of sitting around a dinner table with her, many times, and she dominates the conversation around her. It eventually became boring.

Oh, and for someone whose professes that her memory is so good and dependable enough to provide information to Paul Schatzkin as well as her own tome, the proper spelling is LANGLEY.

Well anyway, she is going quiet for about six months or so she says, like we haven't heard that before. Wanna bet it doesn't last a month?.....nah...too easy a bet.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby StarCat » Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:57 pm

That got me thinking about my dad listening to atmospheric noise in the 50's, 60's and 70's. The United States had defense contractors listening. I expect that someone was listening to our people listening. Anything that happens in technology is going to send a signal. Someone somewhere is going to pick up on that signal. Might be someone earthbound, might be someone elsewhere. My daughter and I used to joke about ET's listening in on our conversations in the car. We used to refer to cars with a headlight out as funnel headed cats. There's a story behind that, although the details escape me at the moment. But I expect you get my meaning with this ramble.

Cat aka Fluttershy
StarCat
Commander

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite