It has come to my attention....

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: It has come to my attention....

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:45 pm

StarCat wrote:That got me thinking about my dad listening to atmospheric noise in the 50's, 60's and 70's. The United States had defense contractors listening. I expect that someone was listening to our people listening. Anything that happens in technology is going to send a signal. Someone somewhere is going to pick up on that signal. Might be someone earthbound, might be someone elsewhere. My daughter and I used to joke about ET's listening in on our conversations in the car. We used to refer to cars with a headlight out as funnel headed cats. There's a story behind that, although the details escape me at the moment. But I expect you get my meaning with this ramble.

Cat aka Fluttershy

You may have the answer to your quest in determining your Father's work, to some extent. If your Father was listening/monitoring atmospheric noise, he may have been involved in communications. Back in the 70's when I was in college, I remember a discussion in regard to random number generation as applied to secure communications. The subject then migrated into "perfect" random number generators and that monitoring atmospheric noise was being done and this was a very good source for such numbers. An electronic random number generator can be extrapolated out and is not as random as nature.

So, with this knowledge, I would say your Father was involved in secure communications. It's a starting point at least.

As to "anything that happens in technology is going to send a signal", well, yes, that is true but the statement is very general....very general. The closing of a light switch on your wall or even the opening of that switch will send out a signal that can be picked up by very sensitive equipment. Now imagine an urban area and all the noise that is generated. Any electronic device radiates a signal. Check the back of most equipment, there will be a compliance certificate somewhere on it. I am going to assume that your statement was in regard to my post about the Gravitor and Linda's comment.

The most the Gravitor when tested would have radiated would have been approximately .375 watts or 375 milliwatts. Not too terribly powerful and this is derived from approximately 15KV at 650 µA where the efficiency was over 51%. I can get more radiated power out of the magnet on the A/C compressor of an automobile. Therefore, Linda's statement is not very relevant and is meant to incite fear of testing in an attempt at control, a trait of the psychopath/sociopath.

As to your Father, I hope what I have posted at least gives a starting point, a line drawn where you can start.

Best,

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:13 pm

Maybe one day I could be near Your gravitor and show it's consequences relative to that which I detect?
You may be totally correct in 3D, but there are other dimensions in exactly the self same location.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:28 pm

kevin, I believe there are other dimensions that ordinary individuals cannot detect, like a blind person cannot detect light.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:44 pm

Mikado14 wrote:kevin, I believe there are other dimensions that ordinary individuals cannot detect, like a blind person cannot detect light.

Mikado

"Fear is the only darkness"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U11bGxlmnVk
Imagine been able to detect the field about whatever You attune to.
You need to recognise each field akin to how a radio dial recognises and attunes to a particuler frequency.
The radio doesn't have eyes.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:44 pm

I know that my statement was very general, and yes it was in regard to the gravity sending a signal. Any technology we use sends a signal. Some of those signals are critical. I assume you were on cardiac telemetry in the hospital after your heart attack. Those signals are critical. Seeing V-tach or asystole on a monitor if preferable to walking in and finding the patient dead beyond redemption. Other signals are convenient. Garage door openers. Others are annoying. The grocery parking lot was packed, and your car is well beyond those special lines that will cause the wheels of your overloaded cart to lock.

I know my dad was a Tech Sgt in the Army Air Corps in WWII. He used to talk about Boca Chica and Boca Raton, FL. He taught at Lowry briefly, when the Air Force Academy was in its infancy there. Then he went to work for National Bureau of Standards in Boulder. He worked on getting satellites up from Cape Canaveral, and he worked on the Minuteman missile project. It's possible that some of what he did is still classified. He never mentioned doing anything classified, until after it was declassified.

I want to stop in Douglas, WY when my daughter and I haul the kids to Yellowstone. That's one of the places where my dad made work trips, and it was the site of a POW camp in WWII. I've been able to determine that the work trips all took him to the vicinity of military installations. I haven't tracked down what was happening at those locations at those times. I'm relying on a somewhat fractured memory. Closed head injuries are not kind to the brain pan. But I think you understand about fractured memories.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:02 pm

Cat, I never had a heart attack as per the Doctor. On March 3rd, 2005, the Doctor classified it as stress induced cardiac arrest. So, it would appear that stress can cause your heart to stop. His explanation that after a long period of continued stress on the body, the body reacts as if a trauma is occurring. This caused the platelets to become sticky and look for a wound, unfortunately, they found a vessel in the heart but he said it could have been in any small vein in the body. And then another Doctor says something else, who knows? I have had other issues since then but have never had any infarction. Guess I am lucky. However, recently, I have had a stent placement that didn't go well but still, no infarction.

And yes, in any situation whereas I was hospitalized, I had a monitor that transmitted signals to heart monitoring station that was in a room down the hall.

I am not too sure if you understood the thrust of my statement in regard to the Gravitor. It was in response to Linda's statement and I even went so far as to give out the wattage of the signal being transmitted.

As to your Father, I merely meant to perhaps give some insight to a comment you made. Perhaps I am wrong, wouldn't be the first time.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby StarCat » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:35 pm

We're on the same page. We're just reading at different speeds.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Kim » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:36 pm

Just putting it out there because, well, I feel like it. Today is a good day!! The last few days weren't so good, pain being a bit more than usual but I have learned to get through it. But today, pain is almost non-existent!! So I'm having a good day!! Soooooooo, YAY FOR ME!! Just have to shout out once in a while!! TODAY IS A GOOD DAY!!
Sorry to be WAY off topic but the way I see it, as Linda keeps saying, its my forum so I can do it lol. So, to everyone here, have a great day and if it isn't great, try to enjoy the day you have been given!! Love to all Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:31 pm

Happy for you Kim, and thanks for sharing your Happiness ! You just made my day more enjoyable !

Many Good Days to you.
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:22 pm

LuisP wrote:Happy for you Kim, and thanks for sharing your Happiness ! You just made my day more enjoyable !

Many Good Days to you.

Well said , and My good wishes added also, why don't We have an off switch relative to pain?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite