Here's a Hoot!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Here's a Hoot!

Postby kevin » Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:42 pm

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:18 pm

Sometimes people vent. Sometimes people sound stupid when they vent. We're not perfect.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby Fruitbat » Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:45 pm

you call it gaming, I call it refuting some of the acccusations as they turn up.

Traveller called it. I am not welcome here.

Wonder why?

FB.
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby LuisP » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:41 pm

Traveler
I disagree with 4 things you wrote.
So I have to do this.

1 – I, for one, liked (very much) what you “had to say here”.
2 – True, Mikado is a much better person “than that”. Which is one of the things why I’m sure no one would run away from this place, but precisely the opposite. The other being the fact that the Net is full of sites overflowing with decorum, civility …. and the stench of hypocrisy or falsehood. But not so here. Where normal people, with simple and straight ways and, sometimes, yes, with simple human frailties, share thoughts, ideas and questions, and yes, grievances too, because that’s all part of being Human.
Meaning, precisely what I, for one, would look for.
3 – It is not “obvious” that FB is neither liked or welcomed here. I believe that others here like and welcome him - as we all would, if only he saw that instead of preferring to amuse himself chasing imaginary lepers or insisting on sterile feuds, past and present.
4 – “Classless and distasteful” behaviors and language sometimes have a “useful purpose”. If you’ve read Oscar Wilde, you’ll know what I mean. If you haven’t, you might want to think this over : “A gentleman is one who never hurts anyone's feelings unintentionally”.

That said,

Sincere Thanks.
Many.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:51 pm

Mikado
From an also sometimes drunken sailor to another, you have nothing to apologize to me for. Nothing.

Thing is, when it happens to me I do try to remember the hangover so as to not drink too much next time.

With mixed success, I’m afraid. So I only hope you'll be there for me to lean on your shoulder and straighten me up, if I fail.

As you've already done.
And not only to me.
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:08 pm

And FB ?
Regarding that old riddle about the Egg and the Chicken, one wonders if where it was laid and where it was born should be equated.

As in, it might be true that you "come here" to refute accusations.
You forget though, that you too make them, but "elsewhere".

Pot and Kettle ?

Why don't you stay your hand, I'd also wonder, and think instead about houses of glass !
LuisP
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:35 pm

Well Luis, I suppose it is okay to fall off the stool. You can catch me anytime and if I am not off the stool, I will try and catch you as well but either way, at least we know we are human.

As to Fruitbat, he is welcome here and as his usual, I believe he may interpreted Traveler wrong but then, no surprise there. Perhaps a whip for self lashing is in order.

But the latest news is that I got a phone call from Linda Leach!!!!

Can you believe it? It was at 5:12 PM EST. I went to answer the phone and she hung up. I then texted her to ask , "And you want what?"

Of course I did not get an answer but I was wondering if she were calling to apologize for starting this back in August of 2011 when she leveled false allegations towards Kim. .....nah...

Maybe she was setting up an appointment to come down my lane to ask for the $500.....nah....she doesn't have the nuts for that.

Maybe she just wanted to talk......nah... she only knows how to make aspersions.

Perhaps she just wanted to say "Hi!"

I would bet she will post on her Token that I texted her and she will never mention the fact that she called me.

....awwwwww....isn't she sweet....little missy.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby StarCat » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:06 am

Drunken sailors. Makes me think of Uncle Pat and Uncle Jim and Cousin Terry. Three good sailors, albeit drunken at times, who passed through my life on their journeys. Slainte!

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby wags » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:40 pm

Mikado14 wrote:But the latest news is that I got a phone call from Linda Leach!!!!

Mikado

It could have been a phantom calling.,,,,
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:10 pm

wags wrote:
Mikado14 wrote:But the latest news is that I got a phone call from Linda Leach!!!!

Mikado

It could have been a phantom calling.,,,,

Damn.......Damn Damn.......never thought of that. They may have taken control of her phone from either the left side or right side of her cranium.

....or....

Her address book is alphabetical and she was really calling Morgan (mikado...morgan) and she pushed the wrong button.

....or....

She gave the phone to ecker and he was calling to tell me that I am a fool.

....or....

She made a mistake, well that can't be correct, Linda Leach never makes mistakes.

On a different note but similar, according to Kim, Linda is thanking someone from Ohio for giving her a report about yours truly. Now someone was in here from Columbus, Ohio and more than likely is skyfish/asteroidia. Now this is the person who claimed that Fred and I came to his house and left the gate open so his dogs would get loose.

What a ludicrous accusation. That would have required Fred to travel from Oregon to Columbus and back in one night to do nothing more than open a gate. Secondly, it would have required myself to travel from approximately the Philadelphia area to the Columbus area and back.

What did Bugs Bunny use to call Elmer Fudd?......oh yeah....what a maroon.

Also, wouldn't that be stalking? And she posts it on a public forum? Oh well, the delete queen will take care of that when she realizes her mistake...or perhaps one of the phantoms who appear to be a brighter light in the string will delete it.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite