Here's a Hoot!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Sanity check please

Postby Chris Knight » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:35 am

Oh, my goodness. Stop for a minute here and look at this.

Fact: Linda Leach called Mikado, hung up, he texted back.
Fact: Linda Leach admits it.

Then we get a whole story from Linda Leach that involves:

1) Something possible: she passed out (she knows it has happened to Kim, and here is the story again, almost identical but revolving around her).

2) Something plausible: the paramedic took care of her post office business.

3) Something nutty: Mikado is involved somehow. Maybe he caused it, or his handlers, and he was at least aware of the exact time she says she passed out. Let me remind you that Kim/Mikado were also "responsible" for Linda Leach's daughter falling off her horse.

4) Something expected: Fruitbat jumps to Linda's defence without really thinking the entire situation through, and says Mikado doesn't know his (FBs) role in this.

And know you are 8 pages into discussing it? This is absolutely classic Linda.

1) She may have been at the post office. No problem. Everything else is from an obviously mentally unbalanced woman.

2) She won't ever offer any real evidence. Except maybe a post office receipt. Btw, I have a McDonald's receipt from about that time as well I may be able to dig up to prove I was/ was not involved.

3) She is in the middle of the story.

4) Everyone is focused on poor, frail Linda (seriously, she is a very sturdy person).

5) You look bad if you question her story, because hey, she might really be in bad shape.

This is classic Linda Leach and she has everyone running around in circles with her in the center of attention. A woman known for endless tall tales.

All because she needs to cover up that she called Mikado and hung up on him (something she has been prone to do over the past several years to me, I should add. I've not spoken with her, since she never completed the calls).

I know Linda Leach very well. Don't kid yourself.

Oh, and the FB comment about his role? When he said that, a lightbulb went on in my head. His role is someone who has stumbled into a situation and made to feel a part of a very special, secret, inside circle of people. Linda Leach will encourage that - she does it so well. His role? Another pasty and alcolyte for Linda Leach.

Been there. Done that. I understand FB 100%.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I do have a heart for Linda - I hope and pray George has the love, compassion, and integrity to get her the help she so obviously and desperately needs. It's only going to get worse.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Re: Here's a Hoot!

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:32 pm

Andy,

So much of what you have said rings so true. I would say that your analysis is spot on.

The only "convolutions" occurring are the ones being created by Linda. I do not have the ability to fake a call into my phone, don't even know if it is possible but will assume it is. When I am at work and my cell phone rings, I automatically answer due to Kim and my Mother's state of health and to get a call would not be the first time. I pulled the phone out of my pocket and saw "Linda" on the screen. I flipped the phone open and she disconnected and it came up as a "missed call". I looked at it and could only wonder what she would want. Not wanting to call back, I texted. My mind thought that something was serious for her to call me or that she wanted to "settle" what ever was in her mind. That represents two points with a lot of in between.

To hear her story just sounds ludicrous. Every aspect of what she has told does sound familiar as does all her stories.

Linda posts on the Token every aspect of her life, even down to things her dogs are doing and her cats and then she doesn't mention the Post Office incident until Thursday Feb 05, 2015 5:58 pm GMT? She finds posts from here and at times responds fairly quickly but something as this, she doesn't respond until 9:58 AM her time the following day? But she makes a post at Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:57 am which is Wednesday, Feb 04, 10:57 PM PST, the night of the incident. http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 885#p31885 . And then she makes another post on the same thread at Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:33 pm which is Thu Feb 05, 5:33 AM PST immediately after the previous link.

Why would Linda wait until Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:58 pm which is 8:58 AM her time to post about the Post Office and then continue throughout the day to make posts building to a point that I was involved in some manner?

Past experience with Linda has indicated that she jumps immediately on the blame wagon when in my direction. Why the protracted length of time?

In my book from experience with Linda, just as she took a real person and built him into an artificial persona, she is taking, perhaps, a real incident to build a story that I am responsible in an attempt to paint Mikado as a nefarious individual as she was attempting with the killing of her daughter incident and instead got the horse.

I don't wish her any harm, and as you have said, I hope she finds the help she needs and the only ones who can relate to what I have said are those that have had an impact on their lives as have happened to us. Others cannot relate. However, I could care less what happens to her in the frame of her life as long as I am not a part of it. If she never mentions myself or the Hut again in which I feel the need for a rebuttal then that would still be too soon.

As to my referring to her to "shut up", I am told she still doesn't get it and interprets that to mean her ramblings. At one time, I did tell her to tone it down and may have used the phrase to "shut up" in regard to how she tells stories in regard to her Father that are totally unsubstantiated. She was bringing any possible credibility he may have had down. There are still those out there whereas his credibility exists but in those doing serious research, the mere mention of his name brings about turned backs and "we'll get back to you" responses. However, for the past year, my reference to "shut up" came from a post I made whereas I said that if she "shuts up" in my direction, I won't have any rebuttals to make. Apparently, she failed to learned comprehension skills in school.

To sum it up, I believe your analysis is spot on in every aspect.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Fruitbat » Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:08 pm

Just one small question. At what point did Linda admit calling Mikado, Andy?
I seem to have missed out on that part of the story.
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Chris Knight » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:32 am

FB,

You are correct, and no need to be coy about it.

In fact, Linda Leach vehemently denies calling Mikado, however Mikado has shown reasonable proof that she did, and her whole story begins with her saying that she did no call him. By so vehemently denying her call to him, she is confirming that very act. It sounds a bit nutty at first, but when you know Linda Leach better, you will figure out her m.o.

I've seen it oftern enough times over the years to recognize it. A number of other people her should as well.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:45 am

Andy, as a matter of fact I have a screen shot of her number and name from Mikados phone. I haven't posted it yet because I didn't want to have to go that far but I will if I have to. Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:44 am

Kim wrote:Andy, as a matter of fact I have a screen shot of her number and name from Mikados phone. I haven't posted it yet because I didn't want to have to go that far but I will if I have to. Kim

I don't think that posting it will help. Dancing on and with a pinhead comes to mind!
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:05 am

Phase shifting.
Steve Clarke thought I was being humorous.
I've been around a few people who phase shift.
Electronic devices get really messed up.
And LITERALLY people are in DIFFERENT realities.

Van Gogh saw those different realities and tried to show people with his paintings.

Do I think Linda is in a different reality?...yes sir, ma'am....that is my opinion.
In my limited attempts with communicating with her, she is flipping and flopping all over...doesn't remember things she said or wrote...total "space cadet".
Do I believe Mikado's phone rang and it was Linda's number...yep.
Is it possible Linda did not call him, and even that Linda's phone did not call him?...yep...has happened to me several times.
Is it possible Linda is lying? yep.
Is it possible Linda is not lying? yep.

Linda gets all freaked out about "portals". Could be she is flipping and flopping because of some portals.
that she is stuck in
could be mental stuff..could be physical stuff...and maybe both.

You folks here have a very, very long history with Linda.
I do not.
But I have seen things that you have not.
And her father probably also saw those things.
And when a person isn't "grounded", and sees and experiences "strange things"...
chaos can result.

Linda was a kid in her dad's lab.
no way was she "grounded"
and IMO ... there were a LOT of things she saw that created HUGE fear in her

I see people here that are hurt because they extended themselves to Linda
and they all got squashed by her bizarre behavior

I see Linda locked into "defense mode", because of something (or someone) who hurt her.
anyone and everyone is a "spy", someone who cannot be trusted

All of your lives are being built, your experiences, your joys and your pains...by actions outside the internet.
Linda needs your attention, albeit negative (argumentative, snide) attention
for her life.

So all of these pages and pages of bickering back and forth
keeps her locked in her reality

none of it helps
none of it heals

all it does is keeps all of you running round and round and round
never getting grounded

my hope for you
is Peace, and
Be well.

Nancy
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby wags » Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:37 am

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:Phase shifting.

Van Gogh saw those different realities and tried to show people with his paintings.

Do I think Linda is in a different reality?...yes sir, ma'am....that is my opinion.
In my limited attempts with communicating with her, she is flipping and flopping all over...doesn't remember things she said or wrote...total "space cadet".
Is it possible Linda did not call him, and even that Linda's phone did not call him?...yep...has happened to me several times.

Linda gets all freaked out about "portals". Could be she is flipping and flopping because of some portals.
that she is stuck in

I do not.
And when a person isn't "grounded", and sees and experiences "strange things"...
chaos can result.

I see Linda locked into "defense mode", because of something (or someone) who hurt her.

All of your lives are being built, your experiences, your joys and your pains...by actions outside the internet.
for her life.

none of it helps
none of it heals

never getting grounded

my hope for you
is Peace, and
Be well.

Nancy

Nancy,

Amazingly I am minded to agree with you certainly in spirit and to some extent your conclusion. Though I think as a more 'digital/ or /linear' individual I may have arrived at a similar destination. I particularly agree about 'Different Realities'.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:03 pm

Nancy_Hutchison wrote:Phase shifting.

that she is stuck in

I do not.
chaos can result.

for her life.

none of it helps
none of it heals

never getting grounded

my hope for you
is Peace, and
Be well.

Nancy

Nancy,
Are You familier with INDIGO so called children????
http://www.indigochild.com/
Linda is such, so are You and John, and Myself.
Think of a rainbow, how it's colours vary relative to geometry?
Then consider that at differing geometries, variant dimensions are available.

Think in terms of fibonacci sequencing.
Consider that such has a detectable measure ( relative to ourselves)
Consider that as 55 feet is encountered from the heart centre location that INDIGO is experienced.
Different time and memory exist within this to under 55 feet ( it's not exactly 55 feet, but near enough for describing needs, the matrix is not exactly to feet and inches, and why a finer metric measure was utilised , imho)
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:46 pm

another hoot:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 930#p31930

linda leech wrote:Post a reply
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Welcome ttownsendbrown.org
Postby Linda Brown » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:26 pm

Welcome ttownsendbrown.org

And others soon to join us. I can see .info, .co, .net, .me and.biz On the horizon. Six stout ships.............all with the name ttownsendbrown

Soon this harbor will be filled with ships carrying the that name. .org was the first to drop her anchor alongside us but there will be many others....

I guess now I won't fret so much about nasty minds and nasty agendas on the HUT ( ttownsendbrown.com). That site can continue to be what she is and will be judged by the content of her discussions. She can be what she is.....There are others out there now which will compete for readers scanning the name ttownsendbrown. That satisfies me enough to NOW not worry at all about the future of my Dads name or reputation.....

His name is already tainted in scientific circles and the business community. There is nothing you can do at this point to rectify the situation. I warned you, you didn't listen. Of the three who approached me, they believed there might be something to the science but they don't think much of what you are doing and what they think is on a slipper slope.

Do yourself a favor, I know you won't listen but try to tone it down as to what you Father did. You make it out that if it wasn't for him, modern developments from post WWII would not have happened. Intelligent individuals know better. Those with the money know better. And if you want to get something built then that individual needs to disenfranchise themselves of all things Linda Brown/Leach.

And I do not believe her to be an Indigo, kevin.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite