Here's a Hoot!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Here's a Hoot!

Postby Kim » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:41 pm

Loved the mockingbird comments Kevin. I used to call my kids this and my grandchildren. Most parents at one time or another have used that term because children do have a tendency to repeat and repeat something until they get the response they are looking for, and sometimes a response they don't want lol.
Funny how all of a sudden, because someone used that term, it turns out to be something Linda's father called her. Oh me, oh my, how DID Traveler know that!?! ( I ask sarcastically Lol )
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:08 pm

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:37 pm

These fruit eating bats.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNtC9LXmO9c
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:22 pm

I have personally been in the collapsing club Myself.
It happened in a vacuum factory.
I just collapsed.
When I came around somewhat, I was looking up at those gathered about Me who were sort of wavering about talking about Me dying, all I could think of was the fishing ticket I had recently bought, and what a waste of money that was if I was dying.
An ambulance took Me to the nearest hospital....BURY hospital.
I saw the name out of the ambulance and was amazed at how fast they were going to bury Me.
After half a day of tests an Indian doctor arrived to tell Me the results...
"You are constipated"
I ripped off all the wires and walked off much to His amazement, and to those waiting outside ( workmates) who found My Indian imperssination very comical, and pronounced that they could have told Him such was the case, relative to Myself...full of s""""
Apparently such can stop the heart???
Cat will possibly be an expert in such?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:03 pm

Yes. Constipation can cause a vagovagal response resulting in syncope. At a facility where I worked many years ago, one of the residents actually died that way.

Syncope, despite some arguments to the contrary, doesn't always happen with some kind of warning. It can be a case of standing in a line, then being on the floor. One of the common causes of syncope is an irregular heart rhythm. The I saw most often when I was a nursing assistant at the hospital, was atrial fibrillation. People can flip in and out of a-fib, so it can be hard to diagnose sometimes. A-fib can also cause IT'S and strokes. And apparently, watching the movie Titanic can cause syncope in elderly women. We all got to the point of making unkind comments about that. There were just so many of them.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby StarCat » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:10 pm

kevin wrote:These fruit eating bats.....
Kevin

I would not have pegged Kevin for a My Little Pony fan. I guess I would be playing the part of Fluttershy. I will still speak up for bats in general, and for flying foxes in particular.

Cat aka Fluttershy
StarCat
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:30 am

StarCat wrote:
kevin wrote:These fruit eating bats.....
Kevin

I would not have pegged Kevin for a My Little Pony fan. I guess I would be playing the part of Fluttershy. I will still speak up for bats in general, and for flying foxes in particular.

Cat aka Fluttershy

I am not, but I was surfing around about fruitbats when that popped up, it made Me laugh, especially the ending....
Time to attack.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:13 pm

And a real Hoot on this one.

Linda does not even realize that when she writes about certain subjects, she contradicts other statements made and other actions. Look at this for example:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 029#p33029

Linda Leach wrote:Not CURSED, but BLESSED with Challenges

Postby Linda Brown » Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:06 pm

I had a lovely long talk with a very good friend of mine this morning and she mentioned that she felt she had such bad luck at times that it seemed that she was CURSED.

What she said alarmed be because I immediately realized that her choice of WORDS was allowing a negative impression to come into her life.

Words are POWERFUL... more powerful than most of us realize! and it troubled me to see her use that word "CURSE".

I don't think that she believes in a Witches ability to control the future and so I am not sure why she said what she did.....the phrase I have used above as a title for this thread immediately came into my head and I just blurted it out. I don't know if I made the impression that I wanted to make..... I wanted to shake her.... but of course I couldn't really reach her so I had to use those danged words....".You are NOT Cursed.... but just blessed with challenges!"

As soon as I said that.... (and it was an immediate reaction).... I realized that advice that had suddenly boomed out of me was not just for her but for me too!..... I had been mulling over my so called ( ill percieved) "problems" at home....ie. Having a husband who is almost terminally bored with my interaction with all of you.... I can not even mention this Forum or the mysteries of Dads work..... without his eyes actually glazing over!.... "oh boo hoo" I had been thinking..." he doesn't understand how important this all is to me... oh boo hoo... we don't have anything in common any more....we can't even TALK to each other....oh....boo hoo. Apart from my life connected with him he doesn't even SEE me as an individual! boo, snivel, hoo"

And then I realized that I am one of the most fortunate women in the world.

Among other important relationships in my life.....I have a long term loving relationship with a wonderful man WHO DOES NOT WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL ABOUT THIS ELECTROGRAVITIC STUFF. He requires of me... (through his every action that I NOT GO THERE.... with him)..... which leaves me.....a secure harbor here when I need it... where I can actually escape from these subjects and never have to bring them up.....I NEED that. It is no Curse that George does not want anything to do with this subject.... It is a blessing.

Every ship needs a safe harbor...........but someone reminds me.........thats not what ships are built for......

Linda Brown Pickering Resolute 2015

Three things to ponder:

1. George was supposedly the member on the Token called "The Tracker" that had a picture of a person with a camera and a cowboy type hat. Doing a google image search located the source of the photo and it is NOT George.

2. The threatening email received from the "mysterious" signer with the letter "G" to imply it was coming from George, some of those who have followed this tripe might recall that the email in question is what precipitated my calling George "gutless".

3. And there are many more references to George partaking in conversations etc in regard to her Father. Remember the tube speaker incident?

And now we all see that George has nothing to do with the forum and his eyes glaze over. I am sure when he happily let the lawyer stay in their home to post on the forum under the name of Myles his eyes were glazed and that is how that happened. Anyone remember that excuse?

My goodness what a story teller!

There was an episode from the Twilight Zone titled "Hocus Pocus and Frisby". If only Rod Serling were around....."Hocus Pocus and Linda", sounds like a good episode, filled with espionage stories and characters such as Morgan and twigsnapper.

A real emmy I am sure.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby wags » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:39 am

'The dog that does not leave footprints' Myles hmm, I think that little ruse was exposed at the time! The most plausible explanation may not be rational but the circumstantial evidence and good reason is not on her side! Same goes for the Post Office prank.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby kevin » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:35 am

wags wrote:'The dog that does not leave footprints' Myles hmm, I think that little ruse was exposed at the time! The most plausible explanation may not be rational but the circumstantial evidence and good reason is not on her side! Same goes for the Post Office prank.

I wouldn't want to meet a dog that left "footprints"
Dogs have paws, they leave pawprints.
If I was a detective and found footprints, I wouldn't assume a dog had been there.

I could ...just...believe that a blind dog could type, in braile, but what gets Me is how it manages to read the screen???
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite