Here's a Hoot!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Here's a Hoot!

Postby wags » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:38 am

kevin wrote:
wags wrote:'The dog that does not leave footprints' Myles hmm, I think that little ruse was exposed at the time! The most plausible explanation may not be rational but the circumstantial evidence and good reason is not on her side! Same goes for the Post Office prank.

I wouldn't want to meet a dog that left "footprints"
Dogs have paws, they leave pawprints.
If I was a detective and found footprints, I wouldn't assume a dog had been there.

I could ...just...believe that a blind dog could type, in braile, but what gets Me is how it manages to read the screen???
Kevin

They do if they are Bi-peds. lol
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue May 12, 2015 10:55 am

And here is a REAL hoot:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 306#p34306

Linda Leach wrote:Codes Everywhere
Postby Linda Brown » Tue May 12, 2015 1:42 pm

I agree with you Rose... Kevin " stumbled" onto a link that is very helpful and important

Fabulous content, IMHO.
http://leonmaurer.tripod.com/
Kevin

LEON MAUERER.....

Going there next.
The Marriott Mikado? Have you banned all of them yet? You REALLY think that you can keep up with a black card? hahahaha

Meanwhile. Morse Code? REALLY? Thats a cosmic haha. But why not?.....remember Independence Day... THAT worked. Or maybe someone is just messing with someones mind.( and there he goes with the little girl references again.... there is a chronic problem I will leave the mental health people with...)

ttownsendbrown.com

" Mikado14 » Mon May 11, 2015 3:10 pm
Well kevin, you are preaching to the choir but you go ahead. Frustrating dealing with her. She is that little girl who no one is paying attention to but continues to prattle, yammer, stammer,cry, moan, belittle others and anything else to get her way. Have you noticed how she just can't shut up and moves from one person to another to complain? Notice how she gets little to no replies?
Here is my take. You have ecker and fruitbat, both are sucking the south end of a north facing Linda in hopes of getting something that will benefit themselves. News flash.....she has nothing
"

I have news. They will be sharing and it WILL benefit them.

Lunch next week Rose? I sort of have my hands full until then! Puppies send kisses!

Linda Brown Pickering Rosegate Consortium May 2015

Well Linda, why are you afraid to put up my entire post?

viewtopic.php?p=36827#p36827

Mikado wrote:Well kevin, you are preaching to the choir but you go ahead. Frustrating dealing with her. She is that little girl who no one is paying attention to but continues to prattle, yammer, stammer,cry, moan, belittle others and anything else to get her way. Have you noticed how she just can't shut up and moves from one person to another to complain? Notice how she gets little to no replies?

Here is my take. You have ecker and fruitbat, both are sucking the south end of a north facing Linda in hopes of getting something that will benefit themselves. News flash.....she has nothing.

Has anyone watched those videos of ecker? I watched one, well, actually I labored through it. I saw someone who didn't have a real clue as to what was going on. His explanation of the B2 as being EG is bullshit, plain and simple. It is referred to as a plasma drive, now where does that enter into any EG equation? It doesn't.

Fruitbat, not even going to waste my time.

As to Madmax and Bob, who knows. I think they are UFO/psuedo science groupies and they will never post here.

Keep it up kevin, I enjoy listening to your interpretations of Lindas' actions.

Mikado

Keep copying and pasting Linda. When I make my move, you will see that you have multiple violations of copyright by doing so without giving proper citations. Secondly, what you are doing is to create a case for Internet harassment. Kevin might talk about you but it is in response to your babbling....and yes, you are the little girl because you are displaying the emotions, antics and psychology of a little girl so you will be treated as such.

Okay, let's get to the point of why this is a hoot....A REAL HOOT!!!!

Andy, I want you to take note since you have known Linda the longest on here, she is claiming to have......

a BLACK CARD!!!!!!

What a frick frackin' freakin' BOLD face Lie. THAT is the real hoot in her post. But I have a question....is it a Visa or a Centurion?.....Like it REALLY matters? (I am sure in her mind it does for when it is a fantasy, it can be anything you want)

Will she ever stop the dramatizing lies?......psychopaths don't stop.

As to fruitbat and ecker sharing.....half of nothing gives nothing but at least they are being good little Linda boy's and sharing....kudo's to them. Here, let me give out a pointer for the know-it-all that I won't name....

Shaped dielectrics are complex. The angles create a concentration of charge at one end which needs to be accounted for in the area of charge, especially if the shape comes to a point which will actually reduce the Breakdown of the dielectric. Now on the video, he (you can figure out who the "he" is) talks about shaped charges and they appear as triangles (more than likely a cone) but then in another part of the video he talks about the three balls on the bottom of the Adamski craft. How is a ball the same as a triangle (or cone)? No differentiation was given.

And finely, I was once accused by fruitbat that if I had "something", I would be rich. Spoken like a true materialistic personality. But, I will make the exception and do likewise, if he has been working for 20 years, he must not be doing so well for he doesn't even have the funds to buy the parts for a HV power supply (taken from a recent post).

Keep sharing what Linda gives you boys. Crap in one hand and put both hands together forcefully...what do you have?

Mikado.....Black card my ass.....ROFL
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Tue May 12, 2015 11:19 am

Postscript to the above post.

Linda, ran into Dave the other day. He is not looking too good. The great Morgan walked right by me and didn't bat an eye. I turned to watch him walk away, all hunched over and pale. He also appears to be losing weight.

Now I am sure you are going to say that he did recognize me so if you do say this then you damn well better say where it was and I will confirm but you will only do the one part.

Let's see, he will be 69 this June and you will be 70 in December. Tell Leland I said hi. I would have stopped him but I actually felt pity for him and as much as I wanted to confront him for all the nasty things he said on the Token, I allowed my compassion to take control.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Some things never change

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:52 am

This is exceptional as to hoots. It would appear that they are discussing time travel at the Token. Here is a priceless exchange.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 276#p35276

MadMax wrote:Re: If I had a time machine..
Postby MadMax » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:32 am

Linda,

Just curious if Morgan ever gave you any “hints, etc” that he knew time travel was actually “operational”??

Max

And here is Linda's answer. I remember getting this very same answer in a PM from James Barrett on the "ttbrown" forum. He even discussed my work and who I was working with and said how it would be possible with what we developed.

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 277#p35277

Linda Leach wrote: Re: If I had a time machine..
Postby Linda Brown » Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:14 am

yes, he did.

He also drew a design in the sand at one point and I realized that it was something that Dad had shown me... drawing in the sand much the same way.... with a stick that he had just casually picked up. I knew that it was a very special ship.... I simply said..."
"Where is it?"
and his response was...." It hasn't been built yet"

Linda Brown TTB Consortium July 2015

Let's see, Morgan...(ahem)...drew a triangle in the sand....was that where the neckerberries grow? Was Sir Richard there?

Where the four points meet....remember? Got three, going for the fourth. How many have you figured out?

Ah yes, Dave travelling in time. Hell, he couldn't keep travelling with his CDL with Swift transportation and we are expected to believe he traveled/travels in time. Now, let's see...there is a space fleet with a ship named after Townsend Brown, he developed a communication system that the Navy is using...with that special tunnel diode, he developed a space drive for that space fleet, he created an interdimensional portal that can't be closed and has been blamed for opening...let's see what else?....Way too many things to remember but if it weren't for Townsend Brown, the world we know and the science we have wouldn't be for the American way and Apple Pie!

I thought, according to Morgan, that all that "stuff" about a space fleet was "misinformation" because he was doing everything under the waves of the ocean. Ahhh, another contradiction in stories.

...and now we are back to time travel. I would bet that even Paul is embarrassed about the interview he gave in Vegas where he claimed that back in '06 and that was predicated by an anonymous individual he named Morgan from emails. I wonder, were those emails from Yahoo or gmail?

Here is an interesting PM from twigsnapper on the "ttbrown" forum:

twigsnapper wrote:Re: Your Welcome!
Sent: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:39 pm
To: Mikado14

Just wanted to tell you that I DO appreciate the fact that you are there for Linda when she needs you. You are right. I have been a rough patient and rougher on those immediately around me and of course that means Linda particularly because of course I would never let anyone closer than she can get to me.

And I am sure that you have guessed that she has had to shoulder some rather horrendous responsibilities. Which I know she can do ... others know that she can do ... but she is still not quite able to see it yet and that creates pressure that is hard to steam valve off. Her ability to call you has I am sure been her saving grace.

I can always tell when she has had a good conversation with you .... she comes back and gives me hell without flinching, so I know that she is feeling strong and secure in the knowledge that she can at least talk to someone somewhere, even if she can't say anything particularly at all. What a world this is.

And for that again I THANK YOU MIKADO. twigsnapper

...remember writing this Linda?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Re: Here's a Hoot! Black card

Postby Chris Knight » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:26 am

Sorry I missed that post about Linda Leach claiming to have a black card.

I haven't heard that term since the dot com period. For those of you that are unfamiliar with the term, it is a credit card with an excessively high spending limit - the name was familiar during the dot com era who would go out and spend 10s of thousands of dollars for a good dinner / time in one sitting. They are reserved for those rich enough to afford it.

I guess I didn't realize a Marriot Hotel required a black card.

Not happening. A Costco card, maybe.

Lol.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Re: Here's a Hoot! Black card

Postby kevin » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:42 pm

Chris Knight wrote:Sorry I missed that post about Linda Leach claiming to have a black card.

I haven't heard that term since the dot com period. For those of you that are unfamiliar with the term, it is a credit card with an excessively high spending limit - the name was familiar during the dot com era who would go out and spend 10s of thousands of dollars for a good dinner / time in one sitting. They are reserved for those rich enough to afford it.

I guess I didn't realize a Marriot Hotel required a black card.

Not happening. A Costco card, maybe.

Lol.

Andy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centurion_card

http://www.costco.com/join-costco.html

kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:57 pm

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 325#p35325

Linda Leach wrote:Re: Andrew Bollands Story
Postby Linda Brown » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:51 pm

Its called a Centurion Card Andrew. American Express.... by invitation only. I don't remember ever saying that I had one.
Is this the only thing that you have to add to the conversation on the HUT?
Linda

No, the original quote and the link above and copy only says:

Going there next.
The Marriott Mikado? Have you banned all of them yet? You REALLY think that you can keep up with a black card? hahahaha

The fact that you said that you were going there next and you mentioned the card, in the normal context and comprehension in the writing implies you have the black card.

Of course now that she has been caught, the defense of a sociopath is to say exactly what she is saying. Her interpretations always go both ways either as a denial or affirmation.

And by the way, Visa has a Black Card as well but then you never read here so why would you have seen that I asked which one? Well, I guess Wiki is on her tool bar.

Is all you ever have to say is the same old conspiracy crap, the same old stories you lift from old forums and rehash, the same old arguments? I suppose that is why you have started with the UFO crowd...admiration of an entire new group....socio's need that.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby wags » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:00 pm

I have a National Trust Life Membership Card, they are exclusive and get you into a lot of places. lol
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:55 pm

Wags and Mikado ,

Isn't this great ? All I have to do is just tell the truth and Linda Leach can't keep up with her own stories.

I'm more of a Sam's Club card carrying man myself...I have to admit I like their pizza.

Cheers,

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:13 pm

I'm late to the party as usual. I have a Black Card. My Cost Co Executive level membership card is black. It was easy to obtain. I signed up for executive level membership, which costs more, but pays me cash back. It pretty well pays for my cat food.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Previous

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite