Here's a Hoot!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Here's a Hoot!

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm

Linda Leach, you were asked if you truly wanted proof, no response...yet. Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it for I will post from my AT&T statement and show where there was an incoming call. I sent a text back. Did someone make a call from your address book and chose my name by mistake, that is, if the incident really happened? Highly probable or it could have just as easily been you. Actually, at some point in the evening when this happened, I inadvertently hit the "call back" and it dialed your number by mistake. I immediately disconnected.

And now you are claiming I am involved. That I have "handlers". Most of all, you are making a claim that I am connected with everything in your life and your families life that may go wrong. Remember how you claimed I was involved in attempting to kill your daughter and missed and hit the horse? That was libel.

You need some real help and I mean professional help of some type.

Frankly, you story makes no sense, especially in California, a real litigious state. In Pennsylvania, no EMT would leave the patient side unless it was for the safety and well being of the patient. For an EMT to go and mail your packages, obtain a receipt and get change is a recipe for a lawsuit. What if while they were "doing your errands", you lost consciousness or you went into cardiac arrest all while they were doing your errands? Really? Are you sure you wish to continue with this line of your story? Or did some nice individual perform this for you which seems more plausible and your continuing form of embellishment from the past 10 years is kicking into high gear on this one? I believe your story is embellishment.

Kim was in a CVS during the past year. She was getting a prescription. While she was at the counter, she passed out. When she awoke, the ambulance with EMT's were called. The pharmacist's aid and others came from behind and were attending to her along with some customers who were there. The EMT's came and they rushed her to the hospital. At no time did the EMT's continue to get the prescriptions nor did the pharmacist or the others working there or any of the customers finish her transaction. Your story as you have told it just simply don't ring true.

At the same CVS over a year and half ago, my Mother fell and broke her hip. No one took her list for shopping or went in to get her meds at the pharmacy.

You must have some very unusual EMT's in California. They are more concerned with your errands than your health. Sounds so very California. I suppose that if you were in a restaurant, the EMT's would make sure to get your doggie bag for you.

Get some help Linda and stop blaming me for all that goes wrong in your world, fantasy or otherwise for someday you will reap what you have sown.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:58 pm

Hey fruitbat! Sky Broadband today I see. Are they associated with TalkTalk?....just curious, like a cat.

Now make sure you copy everything for Linda and make sure to get the link. Be thorough, it's the sign of a good researcher.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Fruitbat » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:02 pm

Nope, Sky and Talk Talk are very different companies.

Mikado, I have to ask, (and I bet I'm not the only one here wondering) what's the plan?

You invited me here, extend the hand of friendship, and then you accuse me of doing IP spoofing type things!
Now you are accusing me of being Linda's Spy, and you aren't the first to make that innacurate accusation either, unfortunately the other bloke was clearly nuts or lying, so you aren't in very good company I'm afraid.

Nevertheless. This is an interesting turn of events. Linda passes out in the post office and exactly as her receipt is stamped, you get a missed call from her cellphone. I'm inclined to believe both of you, in this instance...

I must advise you as a friend who is taking the pee, but at the same time trying to save you a lot of aggravation don't even try to work out what is going on here. It looks convoluted, and since even though the truth is staring you in the face, you can't even work out my role in things, "convoluted" is probably a conspiracy too far..

Just chill. I personally think you are being distracted in some way from what you are actually good at, making "gravitors", and it's a process that I have observed seems to happen to many "inventor" types. I understand that you paid a fortune for your HT supplies, maybe next time you do some practical work, we could find you a low cost solution? Them people like TREK only do what the rest of us do when we diy but slightly better for 100x the cost...

Why don't you DO something good and fun with the knowledge and skill that you have, instead of engaging in silly games with linda or me?

FB.
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Nancy_Hutchison » Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:23 pm

Fruitbat wrote:Nope, Sky and Talk Talk are very different companies.

Mikado, I have to ask, (and I bet I'm not the only one here wondering) what's the plan?

You invited me here, extend the hand of friendship, and then you accuse me of doing IP spoofing type things!
Now you are accusing me of being Linda's Spy, and you aren't the first to make that innacurate accusation either, unfortunately the other bloke was clearly nuts or lying, so you aren't in very good company I'm afraid.

Nevertheless. This is an interesting turn of events. Linda passes out in the post office and exactly as her receipt is stamped, you get a missed call from her cellphone. I'm inclined to believe both of you, in this instance...

I must advise you as a friend who is taking the pee, but at the same time trying to save you a lot of aggravation don't even try to work out what is going on here. It looks convoluted, and since even though the truth is staring you in the face, you can't even work out my role in things, "convoluted" is probably a conspiracy too far..

Just chill. I personally think you are being distracted in some way from what you are actually good at, making "gravitors", and it's a process that I have observed seems to happen to many "inventor" types. I understand that you paid a fortune for your HT supplies, maybe next time you do some practical work, we could find you a low cost solution? Them people like TREK only do what the rest of us do when we diy but slightly better for 100x the cost...

Why don't you DO something good and fun with the knowledge and skill that you have, instead of engaging in silly games with linda or me?

FB.

phase shifting?
digital and analog sometimes have problems with "cross talk"
Nancy_Hutchison
Lt. Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:27 pm

Perhaps by higher ups, Linda Leach means our respected alien overlords ? Or perhaps it is your phones which have achieved consciousness and are causing the trouble.

Just throwing ideas out there...

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:52 pm

In Denver and Aurora, EMS will typically dispatch an engine and an ambulance to a call. That would provide enough personnel for someone to complete what the patient perceives as an urgent task. Sometimes that needs to happen to ensure the patient's cooperation. In Thornton, a single response vehicle is typically dispatched, so that wouldn't happen there. Just my experience with those municipalities.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby LuisP » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:21 pm

StarCat wrote:"snip"
... Sometimes that needs to happen to ensure the patient's cooperation.

Cat

True.
And the older the patient, more mandatory is the compliance.

Or so I was told at a time I was present when my father in law had one of his ocasional epileptic episodes. After he was stabilized and regained "consciousness", he insisted on wanting his hat back on his head. The paramedic went and fetched it, and told me sideways that "the older they are, the more obsessed they are when they surface and the more we have to comply with funny stuff to calm them down".

Or words to that effect.

But fact remains .... true, far as my "experience" goes.

Which leaves us with the question of senility and brain damage, as "probable cause".
LuisP
Commander

Postby LuisP » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:28 pm

Fruitbat wrote:"snip"

Just chill.

FB.

Interesting.
Very.

But meaningless, unless decrypted.
LuisP
Commander

Postby wags » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:30 am

Fruitbat wrote:Nope, Sky and Talk Talk are very different companies.

In relation to linda, I would hazard a guess protecting his integrity and security of this forum.

Closer to the truth is your comment relating to the narrative. Why so surprised that an impression has formed from another perspective that you are not your own man and are under the influence of Linda. So your analysis that you are 'Welcome' but misguided would be bourn out of being 'misguided' and maybe in time that will become apparent. The real predicament is what do you do if you arrive at that conclusion yourself. Will you have the ability to walk stuff back, and will it be accepted?

I must be reading something else, as I see the convoluted conspiratorial that I totally agree is far to convoluted, emanating from she who is not worth naming. I think you need to examine more closely who is making up these convoluted conspiracies and who is trying to defend. I must say however I would not have mentioned the call as it predictably degenerates into rubbish.

Give this sage advice to Linda and see how far that gets you. If Linda really wants peace and claims to be an adult then she should instantly STFU. She will never stop and you ask Mikado to not defend himself. There is your challenge persuade Linda she is in your orbit of influence.

FB.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Fruitbat » Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:33 am

I was told only this week by a good friend that there is a new threat to your money.
apparently people have been cold called by someone claiming to be form their bank, and when challenged they get you to look at your bank card where there is a help line number printed and cross check it with caller ID. Apparently there is a paid for service available these days that allows you to allocate any number to appear in someone's caller Id when you call them...

I suspect accusations will follow that I am trying to help Linda, but in fact that isn't what is happening here.
I'm posting this hoping that it will save someone from getting scammed.

It is however, the reason that I can believe both sides are telling the truth...
I searched fake caller ID and found this site immediately, but only click it if you are sure you have good malware protection (Its the sort of site I'd expect to be carrying malware, although my AV didn't pick up anything)

http://calleridfaker.com/

FB.

P.S. I see some signs that some people here are starting to see whats really going on. Keep putting it together guys.
P.P.S. If I read Nancy's reply right, that was loving, witty, and funny at the same time, plus it included an understanding of electrickery! Way different quality from what I am used to here.
P.P.P.S. Cat. You know what needs to be done. Will you do it?
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite