Here's a Hoot!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Here's a Hoot!

Postby Fruitbat » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:27 am

There is a medium size town in china I am told, which has been set up exclusively to deal with the demand for counterfeit designer jeans that your continual conflagration of hosiery represents.
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Fruitbat » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:32 am

The metal studs from around the pockets, I am told are picked up from the ashes and placed into bin bags, which are then loaded onto pallets which are tightly packed into containers and shipped fortnightly back to china for incorporation in your next batch of fake calvin kleins.

THAT'S how much your pants are on fire Kevin! (Alledgedly :c)
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby kevin » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:37 am

It would appear that accusations are been made relative to Myself been called a LIAR.
Perhaps some specifics???
If not .............
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:40 am

Fruitbat wrote:In fact, I heard that your local fire brigade calls you "old practice pants"!
FB!

If this is an example of what You determine as humour, then I don't.
It is an out and out LIE, by a LIAR.
Called Steve Clarke.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Fruitbat » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:40 am

Mr Kevin "Old Practice Pants" Bennington, I can see from, well quite few examples actually, you're one of those sad folk who can dish it out but cannot take it.

Sad really.

FB.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby kevin » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:54 am

Fruitbat wrote:Mr Kevin "Old Practice Pants" Bennington, I can see from, well quite few examples actually, you're one of those sad folk who can dish it out but cannot take it.

Sad really.

FB.

Look fruitcake...You come on here practising Your deciet and lies, calling others "liars"
When it is a mere reflection of Your perverted self.
You have been at this since suddenly appearing ( ????) on these forums doing nothing but creating division and dischord.

If You actually knew Me ( you never will) You would find someone who has "taken" ridicule and abuse all My life, it is water off a ducks back.
Your the "sad " one, with a clear agenda to disrupt and divide, well done fruitcake, You have been quite successfull.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Kim » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:56 am

This is turning into a liar liar scenario. Sounds like my kids when they were little, lol, and the only way to settle the dispute is for someone to show proof of what they are saying. Well, it seems this will continue until the proof is displayed for all to see. Sometimes I find it funny how someone will continue to bicker even when proof is right in front of their face so I am pretty certain that certain individuals will still try to disprove what is right in front of their faces. The reason I am posting this screen shot is because Linda is saying it isn't her number so it shouldn't be a problem for her. And as stated before the second picture has the call log where her name shows better and the one with the red x is where Linda called Mikado and hung up. But look closely and you will see Linda's name At the top of the screenshot also. Kim

image.jpg

image.jpg
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:07 pm

Fruitbat wrote:Mikado called me a liar when I wasn't, which makes him the liar in reality, so therefore he must be lying in this completely unrelated matter and therefore Linda is telling the truth.

See, it's easy. Next case please!

FB!

You either are a liar or you really don't understand what your computer/server is up to. Traveler has come on here and verified what I have stated in regard to the situation. He is an IT fellow working for a large company as a software engineer. What are you? He makes his living, which is a good deal more than you are making, from exactly what has been stated. He is the one who broke down everything in the PHP and found out that Linda was the one who was playing around and deleting posts etc and all the while blaming it on Fred. What do you know about that? Nothing. And you prove my point in regard to your arrogance.

And as far as the phone call.....

Since Linda is claiming that she didn't make the call and that it isn't her number, here is what is on my AT&T statement. Since the call came up as a missed/incomplete call, it does not show up on the bill. However, I said I immediately texted her and that does show up.

To reiterate, since her claim is that the call did not originate from her phone then there should be no problem in posting the number and if anyone recognizes the number then perhaps this back and forth and name calling will end. And if someone can identify the number than state so.

These lines are from my current bill statement.

02/04/2015 05:13PM 760.844.2306 Text/IM --

02/04/2015 05:14PM Kim POTTSTOWN DT

Now my dear fruitbat, I have posted the lines from my bill that are pertinent to my statements. Kim has posted the snapshots of the screen from my phone in the above posts. But fruitbat, since you are so knowledgeable about all things that have semiconductors or software, your just a walking textbook aren't you, that it is quite difficult to fake the screen shots. Not saying it is impossible but I have better things to do with my time than to fake something so simple as this.

But look at how many posts Linda has made in regard to this matter. Who is doing most of the protesting/excuse making? Wouldn't it have been much easier to admit that she made a mistake in dialing and just leave it at that? Instead, she makes claims that somehow I was involved, directly or indirectly, in her "so called" collapse at the Post Office. And one more thing, how is that this "nice gentleman" who picked up her keys and handed them to her when she went up to the counter gave her keys to her? Think about it, when was the last time you saw someone who went up to a counter as someone approached it to conduct business and walk up from behind, pick up their keys and hand them to the other person? Wouldn't they do that as the person LEFT the counter since the person would have forgotten them? You don't forget your keys as you approach the counter, you forget them when you turn to leave. Afterall, she claimed that she never got to the counter to conduct her business for she passed out. So, how did she get to the counter to leave her keys?

Like all her other stories...embellishment at the least if not an out and out lie. No one knows the truth but her. And one more thing, your tired of being called a liar? I am weary of being accused of causing harm and attempted murder as well, talk about libel/slander. And you go along with it all so what does that make you?

And one more thing, someone with that number has a text from me. They have not responded with a "Who the hell are you?" which has happened in the past when I sent an erroneous text.

Have a nice day!

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:44 pm

TheTraveler wrote:Traveler here....

Mikado, I have told you and told you to be more careful when you try to "take care" of the mockingbird! Your handlers are very displeased!

Hey FB, got to thinking... So, have you been told what the reason you were fated to get in contact with Linda? Hope the answer is not something like "I just can't tell you yet, and you will know when it is time. Be patient and that time will come"?

Andy, don't you know that since Linda has Morgan by her side she can travel time, and make any receipt you have change...

Oh, and Linda, maybe it is your handlers that have decided you have caused too much attention to be drawn towards the inner circle and feel it's time to fix the "problem"... opps.....

Hmmmmmm?
Mockingbird....many tongued mimic...mimus polyglottus.
Clever little bird.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:06 pm

kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite