Here's a Hoot!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Here's a Hoot!

Postby Mikado14 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:56 pm

And the little petulant girl posts:

Linda Leach wrote:Reasons for Banning an IP
Postby Linda Brown » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:25 pm

I just want to ask what would be the reason that a Forum might ban particular IPs.

What is the accepted protocol for banning READERs to a Forum that is presented to the public?

It has come to my attention the the ttownsendbrown.com Forum has randomly banned new readers. Its curious to me why they would do that and I just wondered what their reasoning behind that might be?

To those who have developed enough of an interest in looking at the HUTs side of things.... only to find themselves banned from reading.... would you please share your experiences here.

Is this just a way of further obscuring my Dads name and story? Although run by Kim the name of the forum is still my Dads so I have an interest in that place that will not go away.... so how many, I wonder, have been banned just for trying to read the site.

I know that friends at Huntsville NASA have been banned.... an office at the King of Prussia ( PA) Research Facility... has been banned...offices at the Los Alamos Labs...... and as far as private people? Helen Towts niece reported to me that she tried to join so that she could respond to so of the things that were being said there.... but found herself suddenly banned.... and I believe that Bob from Colorado recently experienced the same thing

Most of the responses have been a sort of laugh .... as if it mattered at all to them....but I have finally decided to simply ask.... what is the agenda behind banning people that have no history with the HUT and are simply interested in following up on my Dads name?

Are they all banned after showing any interest in what is being written over there? Why is that happening? I think that Mikado and his girlfriend need to answer that question.

I also notice that none of their new members have posted. Are they just readers too which have been banned?

Linda Brown Pickering Rosegate January 2015

I happened to be doing maintenance to the site and noticed an IP from Joshua Tree/Twenty Nine Palms. I noticed that there were selected threads viewed that are usually the ones that Linda Leach keeps tabs on. So...the town and threads were enough for me to ban the IP. Look what gets posted on Linda Leach's site. Now, can I figure her out or can't I figure her out?

So I will answer all her questions:

I just want to ask what would be the reason that a Forum might ban particular IPs. I can't speak for anyone else that might have a site but I will ban IP's from known sources that have: 1. attempted to register a fraudulent membership to troll/trash the site with ads; 2. A known IP that has repeatedly lifted posts/info without giving the proper citation/link for this does become more of a copyright violation than usury; 3. A known IP, and I have a list, that false identities were created from that trolled other forums as individuals offering information that was proven false, for example, Hog Island from the History Channel (even though it was explained as Plauduim posting from her machine since he came back from the future......I can't go on with this, I am laughing to hard); 4. A known IP that Linda Leach uses for she needs to get a life.

What is the accepted protocol for banning READERs to a Forum that is presented to the public?The above paragraph fairly sums it up however, there are no "Protocols". If a site owner has had repeated entries to a site from IP's that are known trolls/copiers of information/hackers attempting to put up ads/any other harmful action against the site, then the owner would be remiss in not protecting something they pay good money to have.

It has come to my attention the the ttownsendbrown.com Forum has randomly banned new readers. Its curious to me why they would do that and I just wondered what their reasoning behind that might be? Here is a perfectly good example of not putting up a proper link. First of all, it is not random as to the banning of IP's. The banning of IP's is based upon the aforementioned reasons. And furthermore, her statement of "new readers" being banned is nothing more than her attempting to appear as if she "knows" all the readers who enter this site and they are reporting to her. Yup....yup....yup and Dave is Morgan....yup...yup. Ask yourself this question. If the Hut is so "insignificant" as Linda Leach has claimed, then how is it that "she" is being informed by someone? (coming to one's attention is being referred to as an alphabet agency in this instant)

Is this just a way of further obscuring my Dads name and story? Absolutely not, it is a done to prevent what has been stated in the first paragraph. Now to point out something, isn't Linda Leach the one bitching about the fact that this site has her dad's name? If that is the case, obscuring her Dad's name, wouldn't that be a good thing for her if I did ban every IP in the world?....and then all the negative things said here (substitute truth) would not be accessible by anyone. She just can't be made happy.

I know that friends at Huntsville NASA have been banned.... an office at the King of Prussia ( PA) Research Facility... has been banned...offices at the Los Alamos Labs...... and as far as private people? Helen Towts niece reported to me that she tried to join so that she could respond to so of the things that were being said there.... but found herself suddenly banned.... and I believe that Bob from Colorado recently experienced the same thing

As to Huntsville, well if they are banned then let them send an email. King of Prussia being banned? I think not. Los Alamos? Yep, I banned them when you claimed you went there and I saw an IP at the same time, I banned it to shut you the hell up. Private individuals? If they have been banned let them send an email.

As to Ravenshine, you claimed recently that she was on this forum and I was rude to her. She was never a member under that name for I checked after that statement was made, so, someone is lying. If she wants to join, have her send me an email if it is truly important to her. And by the way, nothing negative was said about Helen Towt unless it was garnished from a source and your repeated attempt to display the thread about her as an attempt to discredit her is NOT true and has been repeatedly explained. It was to show that the historical record presented to Paul Schatzkin was flawed. But then that doesn't make it dramatic enough for you, now does it? Now, as to "Bob" from Colorado.....HOGWASH...Cat is from Colorado and no IP's have been banned from that state, in fact, she comes in sometimes from Texas or Oklahoma due to her carrier. How do you know he isn't coming in on a proxy? How do you know that his server does not originate in another city? Yours does sometime missy and that is how you come and read. For instance, there is a public WiFi that is listed as Chicago but when you trace it back it goes to Yucca Valley...could that be you? I have not banned that IP. You make such statements with no foundation.

Most of the responses have been a sort of laugh .... as if it mattered at all to them....but I have finally decided to simply ask.... what is the agenda behind banning people that have no history with the HUT and are simply interested in following up on my Dads name?

Your question is repetitive, it has been answered.

Are they all banned after showing any interest in what is being written over there? Why is that happening? I think that Mikado and his girlfriend need to answer that question. Three questions in a row. 1. IP's are banned based upon the explanation in the first paragraph, you are again, redundant as usual. 2. This question is a rewording of previous questions. 3. Your questions have been answered.

Now it's my turn.

Since you created the characters twigsnapper, Morgan, grinder, Victoria Steele, Martin Calloway, Mark Culpepper and you admitted to those and other unnamed individuals at the McDonald's in July of 2011 being created by you, by the way...want a copy of the tape of the entire meeting? Well missy, why did you mislead Paul in that manner along with a good deal of other individuals? I think you need to answer that question as well, in fact, you need to come clean on a good deal of things that have been reported in the Due-Diligence but then, that would gut you story and make you look the fool.

And tell ecker, if he doesn't have an interest in me and considers me a fool....why would he complain about not being able to come here? And as to my "letting him in" from time to time....don't flatter yourself. Your IP must be rotating. And as to him being at the Hut, yep, I remember the fool who sent me an email on your behalf in August of 2011 after you were demoted form an Admin for telling lies about Kim's son. He wanted me to end the arguing by deleting all my posts but letting yours up.....asshole of the umpteenth degree....and arrogant to boot. As to posts being deleted, where? Prove it ecker. And by the way...paranoid? Need help? You don't know Linda, do you. As to contradicting anything I have said, then here is something for you to ponder, how come none of the due-diligence has ever been contradicted by Linda and not with lip service and quotes from the phantoms, I mean with citations as presented in the due-diligence?

Simple answer....she can't and won't and any contradiction at best will be like her book, the Forrest Gunp approach to her Father's whereabouts and presenting it as fact.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Re: Here's a Hoot!

Postby wags » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:24 am

It is all part of the "Defying reality - parallel universes of Linda Leech' Paul named that book with aplomb.

One factoid that occurs to me is that FB has never been banned or prevented from entry onto this forum even though one might suppose given Linda Leech's contradictory assertion that 'dissent' is not tolerated.

It appears to me that the only person that cannot accept that she has no rights as regards the policy of other forums.

I also notice a lot of allegations and no actual evidence. Though experiment: "How would she know if visitors are banned seems to me it is all part of her parallel world of unreality.

Is there a list of all the phantom personas? You mentioned a tape of the meeting in McDonalds where this was admitted. If it is available maybe the light of full transparency would help by posting it and just to keep her happy a link added to the 'secret page'? Maybe she will then have an incentive to STFU.
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Fruitbat » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:26 am

Wags, why are you calling Linda a leech?

Assuming you are using the metaphor of a leech being a parasite, that is something which engages in a one way flow of sustenance from the host to the parasite, could you explain to the readership in clear and non-libellous words from which host and in what form Linda is drawing her sustenance?

Mikado, hasn't banned me despite the temptation to do so, for very complex reasons a bit above your paygrade Wags. He is in fact a fully paid up digit wiggling member of the illegitimate sons of cthulu as am I, but you I notice (after reading the secret scrolls) are not. Obviously this prevents him from banning me as that (or similar) act would bring about the immanence of boogah boogah. Or it might be simple human decency (I bet he does LOADS of that when no-one is looking). Who really knows?

Ashes and Diamonds, Foe and Friend, we were all equal in the end!

FB!
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Fruitbat » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:33 am

On a more serious note, Mikado said: "by the way...want a copy of the tape of the entire meeting? "

OO yes please!! Can you rip it to MP3 and make us a share please?

The audible spotlight of truth eh? Is about time this moved along from story telling to production of evidence.

Fruitbat.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby wags » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:49 am

Fruitbat wrote:Wags, why are you calling Linda a leech?

Assuming you are using the metaphor of a leech being a parasite, that is something which engages in a one way flow of sustenance from the host to the parasite, could you explain to the readership in clear and non-libellous words from which host and in what form Linda is drawing her sustenance?

I cannot assist you with that thesis.

Mikado, hasn't banned me despite the temptation to do so, for very complex reasons a bit above your paygrade Wags. He is in fact a fully paid up digit wiggling member of the illegitimate sons of cthulu as am I, but you I notice (after reading the secret scrolls) are not. Obviously this prevents him from banning me as that (or similar) act would bring about the immanence of boogah boogah. Or it might be simple human decency (I bet he does LOADS of that when no-one is looking). Who really knows?

You miss the point entirely.

Ashes and Diamonds, Foe and Friend, we were all equal in the end!

All things are ultimately 'vanities' and are futile.
!
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Fruitbat » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:30 am

So why then seemingly when referring to the person generally known as Linda Brown are you writing "Linda Leech", which I believe to be a mispelling of Linda's married name, and incidentally appears to be something of a violation of her husbands right to privacy?

Since I "miss the point", would you be kind enough to educate me?

FB.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby wags » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:47 am

The name connection is you the reader at liberty to interpret.

The factoid that you have not been banned proves the lie that Mikado is unreasonably behaving as she had reported. The specific detail is an example of tolerance not intolerance.
wags
Commander

Postby StarCat » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:17 pm

I was hoping for a conversation about owls. Sigh. Hi Fruitbat. Good to see you. Hope Sir Kitten is well. I had wondered where my IP showed up from. Most of my posting is done on my phone, which is currently on ATT&T's network. I assume that accounts for OK and TX. Haven't been either place in some years. If it comes in from CO, that's probably when I'm at Erin's. I switch to her home Internet when I'm hanging out with the kids. Can't really call it babysitting anymore. They're too old. Donovan's on my gym membership now. Where does the time go? I'm sure Kim can relate to that. Okay, enough rambling. Somebody please let me know when we're going to talk about avians.

Cat <g>
StarCat
Commander

Postby Fruitbat » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:25 pm

OK.

I interpret it as a deliberate and childish attempt to belittle someone who you have not even met, in an effort to ingratiate yourself with another bunch of people who you have never met..

If my interpretation is incorrect, might I ask that you clear the misunderstanding up properly by means of supplying whatever reading public this thread has with the correct interpretation? Because as it stands at the moment you are looking like a very poor user of the written word indeed. I'm a moderately intelligent reader, (and in truth, I feel sure you were not intending to lead the reader to the unfortunate conclusion that I set out above), but I can't actually fathom what you are trying to communicate when you misspell Linda's husbands surname.

FB.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby wags » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:41 pm

You may ask. It is impossible to comply with that ridiculous standard. Your interpretation and deduction of a link that you connect with some person with whom you say I do not know! "Eeeeeeee", Making a an argument out of straw!
wags
Commander

Next

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite