Here's a Hoot!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Here's a Hoot!

Postby kevin » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:48 pm

Mikado,
I KNEW You wouldn't believe such.
Hence why I am answering so fast.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:54 pm

I should try to describe a sense that is difficult to describe.
Yesterday a young girl came in My shop, I knew She was indigo.
I just KNEW.
We started talking, and She was amazed at where that conversation led, and matched that which She had been so vigorously seeking.
Maybe it is just someone of My age, so happy to gaze into such wonderfull eyes?
Or perhaps it is a recognition, like a radio attuned to a very specific frequency?
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:13 pm

kevin wrote:Mikado,
I KNEW You wouldn't believe such.
Hence why I am answering so fast.
Kevin

kevin, it is just that I have spent time with her and we would talk almost every day for almost 4 years. I know how she would "figure" things in discussion and how my input at times she didn't like and saying that I would have to learn and one of the biggest things was that I would have to learn to lie.

Can't do it on a conscious level. Not perfect mind you and I have lied but not on the level she wanted. Figure it out...I found Dave....in less than a year she was telling others she didn't trust me. Radomir couldn't figure it out and warned me that she was thinking in that manner. Where is he? He wants nothing to do with this and I mention him for you and he met eyeball to eyeball.

No, I don't believe it as I said due to my experience with her. I believe her to be something else.

Mikado

PS:Isn't it great to disagree and still be friends?
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:44 pm

ttownsendbrown.org is nothing more than a redirect to thomastownsendbrown.com...yeah...another ship alright.

Now why would someone buy the name and then create a site for a redirect? Ohhhhhh....I see....Linda was truly at the Post Office sending the check to her cousin.

Makes sense now.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby TheTraveler » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:45 am

Traveler here....

Mikado, I have told you and told you to be more careful when you try to "take care" of the mockingbird! Your handlers are very displeased!

Hey FB, got to thinking... So, have you been told what the reason you were fated to get in contact with Linda? Hope the answer is not something like "I just can't tell you yet, and you will know when it is time. Be patient and that time will come"?

Andy, don't you know that since Linda has Morgan by her side she can travel time, and make any receipt you have change...

Oh, and Linda, maybe it is your handlers that have decided you have caused too much attention to be drawn towards the inner circle and feel it's time to fix the "problem"... opps.....
The Traveler
------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted, counts"
TheTraveler
Chief Petty Officer

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:45 pm

I am so sorry Traveler! It must have been the day I didn't take those prescribed meds that your physician prescribed. I promise I will get back on the regiment.

As to your question to fruitbat...how many of us have heard that from Linda? Like the one she told Pladuim about Hog Island being him from the future and her explanation as to the IP on the History Channel coming from her machine was that he was there posting. Yeppers.....I'm a believer!!!!

Have a nice day!....I think the meds may be kicking in......

Mikado...(snore).....

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby StarCat » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:49 pm

Are you taking vitamin A or vitamin H? Or both?

Cat (joking)
StarCat
Commander

Postby Kim » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:21 pm

Re: An interesting visit to the Post Office
Postby Linda Brown » Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:09 pm

And again Mikado is incorrect.

ttownsendbrown.com

" Mikado14 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:44 pm

ttownsendbrown.org is nothing more than a redirect to thomastownsendbrown.com...yeah...another ship alright.

Now why would someone buy the name and then create a site for a redirect? Ohhhhhh....I see....Linda was truly at the Post Office sending the check to her cousin.

Makes sense now.

Mikado

I invite anyone reading this to click on the ttownsendbrown.org and just see where it is redirected.

And Tom... let me know when you get that letter. I put it on top of the box that I was shipping... and my receipt shows 49 cents as well as the box shipping charges... so I know that it was mailed.... and contrary to what you have to say here Mikado... you are incorrect.

You say that Linda" came up on your screen." Are you sure that it was not Linda Bolland contacting you? And why now would she put that particular time out there for you to perhaps think it was me when you made a simple mistake? Just as above?

If it was Linda Bolland then I have to ask what she might have known about my Post office experience????????
Remember Mikado..... it was Linda and Andrew Bolland that drew you in..they invited you to that meeting...... they instigated the converstation with me because they KNEW I would respond to the pencil loudspeaker being given away..( do you actually think that Andrew has forgiven you for all of the Mikadoesgue things that you ranted in his direction??? Really????

. so as far as I can see... perhaps... you are just being used here....if I zero in on YOU, and blame you for what might have been an attack on me... then later on... if something happens to me again... it will be YOU that is targeted and blamed.

I am not going there. You might not see the characters acting quietly behind you and using you....... but I do. I say again and this is the last time. Wake up. Look behind you.

Linda Brown Pickering Rosegate February 2015

ok, sorry to be a pain in the a** here but this is getting a bit ridiculous. Now it seems she is trying to say that it was Linda Bolland calling Mikado!! Well, I checked my phone contact list, which still has Linda's (Leach) number. I never had Linda Bollands number. Well the number is the same one that is on Mikados call log. If anyone has her phone number and would like to compare them then I will be more than glad to do that. If she continues to keep up her games I will post it here. Oh, and I have lost my phone before, Mikado has run over his phone once, and when we got new phones guess what, we still have the same numbers!! Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Chris Knight » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:17 pm

Why stop there ? There is a lot of room to expand this story.

I think Linda Leach should take it one step further and blame our daughter. After all, she is a "dragon lady in training," per Linda Leach.

OK, well, she doesn't actually have her own phone yet, but Linda Leach told me she was an Indigo Child, so I'm sure she could find some way to make a call with her own (imaginary) phone and make it look like it was Linda Leach calling.

Or,...you know. Reality check. Not.

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby kevin » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:33 pm

If ever I needed reassurance as to why I have never owned a mobile phone....this thread will provide the reasonings .
They are obviously a danger to our health and sanity.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite