Here's a Hoot!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Here's a Hoot!

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:36 pm

Fruitbat wrote:<snip>

Mikado, hasn't banned me despite the temptation to do so, for very complex reasons a bit above your paygrade Wags. He is in fact a fully paid up digit wiggling member of the illegitimate sons of cthulu as am I, but you I notice (after reading the secret scrolls) are not. Obviously this prevents him from banning me as that (or similar) act would bring about the immanence of boogah boogah. Or it might be simple human decency (I bet he does LOADS of that when no-one is looking). Who really knows?

Ashes and Diamonds, Foe and Friend, we were all equal in the end!

FB!

I have never had the temptation to ban you. Please do not assume a conclusion.

I have never been tempted to do so either. In fact, call me an asshole but I do not think you are a hopeless case as much as having drunk too much of the Kool-Aid.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:39 pm

Fruitbat wrote:On a more serious note, Mikado said: "by the way...want a copy of the tape of the entire meeting? "

OO yes please!! Can you rip it to MP3 and make us a share please?

The audible spotlight of truth eh? Is about time this moved along from story telling to production of evidence.

Fruitbat.

First of all, taping someone without their knowledge or consent is criminal offense. Your baiting me to put it out there will not work. For your information, I taped the conversation so I could play it back to Linda, in a private setting as where it was taped in the event there were ever issues, for example, a law suit.

So, giving copies to anyone, posting anywhere, is a criminal offense.

Nice try, I won't bite.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:42 pm

Fruitbat wrote:So why then seemingly when referring to the person generally known as Linda Brown are you writing "Linda Leech", which I believe to be a mispelling of Linda's married name, and incidentally appears to be something of a violation of her husbands right to privacy?

Since I "miss the point", would you be kind enough to educate me?

FB.

How about all the misspellings of my name that took place on the Token? Would that not be a violation of my childrens right to privacy? How about when she put out my full name with information that led to my parents being hasselled? What about their privacy?

Oh, I get it. It's okay if it originates on the Token.

Double standard.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:44 pm

Fruitbat wrote:OK.

I interpret it as a deliberate and childish attempt to belittle someone who you have not even met, in an effort to ingratiate yourself with another bunch of people who you have never met..

If my interpretation is incorrect, might I ask that you clear the misunderstanding up properly by means of supplying whatever reading public this thread has with the correct interpretation? Because as it stands at the moment you are looking like a very poor user of the written word indeed. I'm a moderately intelligent reader, (and in truth, I feel sure you were not intending to lead the reader to the unfortunate conclusion that I set out above), but I can't actually fathom what you are trying to communicate when you misspell Linda's husbands surname.

FB.

Again, double standard.

Do a search of McDildo for one on the Token. There's your proof of the superiority that is so represented on the Token.

Double Standard

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:57 pm

Mikado14 wrote:<snip>
And tell ecker, if he doesn't have an interest in me and considers me a fool....why would he complain about not being able to come here? And as to my "letting him in" from time to time....don't flatter yourself. Your IP must be rotating. And as to him being at the Hut, yep, I remember the fool who sent me an email on your behalf in August of 2011 after you were demoted form an Admin for telling lies about Kim's son. He wanted me to end the arguing by deleting all my posts but letting yours up.....asshole of the umpteenth degree....and arrogant to boot. As to posts being deleted, where? Prove it ecker. And by the way...paranoid? Need help? You don't know Linda, do you. As to contradicting anything I have said, then here is something for you to ponder, how come none of the due-diligence has ever been contradicted by Linda and not with lip service and quotes from the phantoms, I mean with citations as presented in the due-diligence?

Simple answer....she can't and won't and any contradiction at best will be like her book, the Forrest Gunp approach to her Father's whereabouts and presenting it as fact.

Mikado

And someone please tell ecker, if he doesn't come in on his own, he is correct, I am a fool but I am reformed.

A fool is someone who continues to repeat a situation or process always anticipating a different outcome or would that be an idiot? Same difference. Another example is someone who gives blind faith and trust to someone to find out their trust was abused and misused.

So yes, ecker, I was a fool, you have your tense wrong, you should have stated so in the past tense. As for you, perhaps someday you will stop drinking the Kool-Aid or take off those rose colored glasses and stop being so enamoured with the fact that you are friends with Townsend Brown's daughter. There may be hope for you but I have noticed a propensity whereas you are a name dropper. I could do the same but to what end? Doing such only strokes the ego in a vain attempt to impress. I'm not and I am sure others aren't. Linda Brown is just another name on your list and I highly doubt you will ever stop the Kool-Aid, it is not in your nature.

Have a nice day and maybe you might try some ipecac to bring up that Kool-Aid.

MIkado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:23 pm

McDildo, sounds like something I would call You.
I did apologize.
Same as I called fruitbat a fruitcake.
Schoolyard stuff really, I should grow up.

Maybe I am just a twit to whoo?, to keep on thread.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Priceless...Just freakin' priceless...and she proves the poi

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:33 pm

Anyone interested, she just keeps proving the double standard:

http://www.cosmic-token.com/forum/viewt ... 804#p31804

Linda Leach wrote:<snip>
WAGS has asked on the HUT ( ttownsendbrown.com)

" I also notice a lot of allegations and no actual evidence. Though experiment: "How would she know if visitors are banned seems to me it is all part of her parallel world of unreality.

You are so full of it WAGS.... the nasty is just oozing from your words.. what makes you think that you can send out insulting crap like that... without having to at least come face to face with me...... You call it a "parallel world of unreality". That is your right... It seems you are living in one of those too....position yourself however you want. That is your right......

But consider ..... I do have hard evidence.... the people who have come back to me and reported that they have been banned. What more do I need?

You are being ridiculous and Mikado is making an absolute ass out of you. I thought your character was worth more than that to you.

But.... I respect your right to chose your company and your own path.
Linda Brown Pickering Rosegate February 2015

First off, whomever is copying these posts to Linda, please include the proper link. Linda is so precise in posting links to other sites but not this one which only proves that someone is copying and emailing to her or if she is getting these on her own, then I suppose it is okay for she is not the brightest light in the string.

Linda has been "oozing" nasty for years. In fact, she not only started it, she is the queen of nasty, most sociopaths are.

She has "hard evidence", well, the only thing hard is when she gets together with Dave and that belongs to him, of course I am sure he shares it with her. Now, to answer her question:

What more do I need? You need a lot more than your word. You seem to be labouring under the delusion that your word, or for that matter anyone's word on a forum, has any value.

Why don't you ask rose what it was like to consistently receive a barrage of IP's attempting to hack in and post ads? They usually come from a sting of IP's and recently, they are coming from a sting of IP's in California, New Jersey, New York, the Chicago area and some from Missouri...Missouri of all places. However, it was easy to link your IP to posts you copied. I blocked you to attempt to make you shut up. If you shut up, I shut up. It is that simple. It has nothing to do with suppressing information in regard to Townsend 'Brown but has everything to do with moving on. You shut up....I shut up which as I said previously, you are not the brightest light in the string but perhaps someone can explain this concept to you. Maybe Bogie? Nah...you forget, I spent time with him and so did quite a few others. Oh well, I can try to explain it but it is a losing battle.

If someone truly wishes to come to Hut to read, give them this email ( Mikado@ttownsendbrown.com ), afterall, you have all their names and they are communicating with you. Wanna bet that I don't even get one email?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:36 pm

kevin wrote:McDildo, sounds like something I would call You.
I did apologize.
Same as I called fruitbat a fruitcake.
Schoolyard stuff really, I should grow up.

Maybe I am just a twit to whoo?, to keep on thread.
Kevin

And kevin, apology is and has been accepted.

My point is that Linda could have stopped it. Others could have stopped it. They chose not to and now they cry foul. That is a Double Standard and that is the point I am making.

I would have tea/wine/coffee or whatever any day with you....after you show me the area and where you dowse. Someday...maybe?

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:56 pm

"Where I dowse"
Is anywhere, and everywhere.
It's a matrix.
It does have compression points.
As above, so below.
Look up to the heavens and observe compression points.
You queried a word....scalar.
Imagine the heavens reflected onto the surface of the planet.
From the heart centre of this planet, that is it's universe.

Through all ages those locations have been detected, and constructions utilised to locally interact with the potentials resident.
In England there are areas of weaker zones( less detectable geometries) this leads to barren landscapes, I would like to see what the dessert areas are detectable as.
The availability in near balance of the two opposite spin flows supports creation.
It's akin to having available water, without it ( and I sense the water reacts to attraction relevant to the flows)
you won't have much creation.

As for Linda, it was nothing to do with EHD been TTBs daughter, as I didn't realise such until later, it was to do with whoever EHD was been very very classy indeed.
Whatever happened to EHD?
Mr Twigsnapper?
Mr Barrett?
Multiple others that You Mikado offer compelling support to the theory of them been Linda.

AM??????

Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:02 pm

I'm sorry kevin, for there are times that I wish it were all real. Admittedly, I did feel a bit depressed as the truth emerged and of course foolish as well.

I try to focus on the work and disregard Linda/EHD at this point for there is no benchmark to start from but I do know that the universe is a bit more truthful in observation at least.

As to where you dowse, I am referring to perhaps some megaliths you had mentioned at some point.

If Kim and I ever make to the UK, you are one of 3 I would enjoy meeting and spend an afternoon.

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite