Here's a Hoot!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Here's a Hoot!

Postby Fruitbat » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:23 pm

WAGS: I wasn't making an argument I was asking (three times now without receiving a straight answer) why you insist on using the misleading and incorrect form of Linda's name. I also offered a suggestion of my own which I notice you have not refuted.

Since it's taking far longer to get a straight answer from you than my admittedly low tolerance for bullshit allows, I will now leave this conversation to others more skilled in the art.

And for Cat, as it happens I have what I believe to be an entire commune of owls living in a tree near me. There's a whole lot of hooting going on some nights. I love the way they seemingly wait until the time of night when it is quietest, before they start up. That's how I know where they live, because it's really clear and easy to hear where it's coming from.

Mikado: When I search for McDildo on the token I find that the only one who called you that was Kevin, who now graces this site with his prescence, where he now uses the same techniques to describe me but you are just fine with that behaviour here in that context. Double standards indeed!

As for what appears to be an admission of criminal behaviour or at least unethical conduct with regards to the conversation yes I can understand why you'd not want to supply proof of guilt, but it does mean that you can't actually back up any assertions that you make based on that evidence, so unfortunately it's not going to be anything more than the usual seemingly baseless accusations flying about, which doesn't really seem to help your cause does it? What we need is evidence based facts.

Or a bit of niceness to break out, and the feud to end, of course. For those of you who run websites of your own, like here or the token,

FB.
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby kevin » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:26 pm

"Megaliths You dowse"
And I too would love to wander about such with thee and Kim, and many others here involved.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby kevin » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:28 pm

kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Fruitbat wrote:<snip>

Mikado: When I search for McDildo on the token I find that the only one who called you that was Kevin, who now graces this site with his prescence, where he now uses the same techniques to describe me but you are just fine with that behaviour here in that context. Double standards indeed!

As for what appears to be an admission of criminal behaviour or at least unethical conduct with regards to the conversation yes I can understand why you'd not want to supply proof of guilt, but it does mean that you can't actually back up any assertions that you make based on that evidence, so unfortunately it's not going to be anything more than the usual seemingly baseless accusations flying about, which doesn't really seem to help your cause does it? What we need is evidence based facts.

Or a bit of niceness to break out, and the feud to end, of course. For those of you who run websites of your own, like here or the token,

FB.

To answer your first part, I do not censure as admin's do on the Token. I merely pointed out at the time it was being done and yes, kevin was one, so was David and so was Gman and I believe you may have participated in that as well. Kevin apologized as well as David and we move on as friends for that is in the past.

Your claim as to Double Standards, perhaps, but then again, I do not censure, I do not edit and I noticed that is occurring on the Token as well as the moving of posts arbitrarily etc. Also, I noticed that it even goes so far as to edit one's signature. If someone calls someone a name, then you should stick up for yourself, you can post here. As to the Token when it was occurring there, I was not afforded the opportunity to rebut but you can here and so can Linda if she wishes ( I would be more than happy to unblock her home IP if she wanted to have meaningful conversation and not begin her lambasting etc of individuals). NO member has ever been deleted except for one....me...back on June 19th, 2011. Oh...something else, when ecker claims he remembers 2000 posts being deleted on this forum, he is a liar. He didn't join this forum until Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:31 am. Do a search if you want "hard evidence". So, Double Standards exist at the Token, not here, you attempt to reflect as fallen short.

As to your second paragraph above:

Now let me get this straight. I explain about the tape and that it is evidence and will not post it. You claim that I do not wish to provide proof of guilt...duh. You see, if I play that for Linda in private, I would just lie as she has done if she attempts to claim the tapes existence and if she clandestinely tapes that conversation, well, I am sure your smart enough to see where that would end up going. But what strikes me as...funny...you want fact based evidence from me. Why aren't you asking that of Linda?

And one more item Mr. Fruitbat, when you talk about "evidence based facts", just remember your term "transductance" that I repeatedly asked for you to explain what that principle was and/or how you derived the term.

Oh yeah, Double Standard again or you are still consuming the Kool-Aid.

Mikado

PS: Look for mikadodo, can't remember who said that, don't really give a crap but it is there as proof if you so wish to look.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:14 pm

Here's a hoot.
It made Me laugh anyway.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parts_of_a_sail

If incorrectly tensioned , the leech of a sail will flutter noisily.

Carefull out in the pea green boat to tension the leech correctly, owl and pussycat.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby StarCat » Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:02 pm

Sounds like Fruitbat is being haunted, or would that be hooted, by owls. I remember the one that kept me awake at Devil's Tower years ago. That was the first and only time I ever had the urge to hunt. Hoo-hoo, hoo-hoo, all night.

Cat <g>
StarCat
Commander

Postby Fruitbat » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:00 pm

Transductance? Ah, THATS what's been bothering you.. Straight question deserves a straight answer.

As you know ONE facet of TTB's work is embodied in the fan, and a variation is found in the lifter.

The lifter is as far as I can determine NOT an antigravity device but does leverage a phenomenon that we know as "inertia" (Thank you Kevin for "what is movement?") to turn charge into motion, and so by definition the device can be considered to be a a true electro-inertial transducer.
You are turning electricity into motion with a tranducer. The voltage (I think) in the capacitor induces not magnetism, but inertia

When it comes time for you to borrow a shedload of money to build your gravitor powered spacecraft, it will be a handy phrase to have, because if you know if you say "antigravity" at any point in your pitch you will not get the money.

Fruitbat.
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby TheTraveler » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:55 am

Just so the facts are straight, Mikado was never actually deleted. It was at his request that he be removed from the forums and all posts deleted, and I refused to do that. I did disable his account at the time, but his account was never actually deleted, but rather hidden from him and all others. Later when he asked to be returned to the forums all I had to do was re-enable his user id and account.

And, while I can't remember for sure, (must be a senior moment) if I recall correctly Linda wanted him totally removed and I refused to do that. Could be wrong about that, and I may even have e-mail to backup of one side or the other, but it's not worth my time to do.
The Traveler
------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted, counts"
TheTraveler
Chief Petty Officer

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:00 pm

Fruitbat wrote:Transductance? Ah, THATS what's been bothering you.. Straight question deserves a straight answer.

As you know ONE facet of TTB's work is embodied in the fan, and a variation is found in the lifter.

The lifter is as far as I can determine NOT an antigravity device but does leverage a phenomenon that we know as "inertia" (Thank you Kevin for "what is movement?") to turn charge into motion, and so by definition the device can be considered to be a a true electro-inertial transducer.
You are turning electricity into motion with a tranducer. The voltage (I think) in the capacitor induces not magnetism, but inertia

When it comes time for you to borrow a shedload of money to build your gravitor powered spacecraft, it will be a handy phrase to have, because if you know if you say "antigravity" at any point in your pitch you will not get the money.

Fruitbat.

Ah....fruitbat was able to post at 7:30 PM on Sunday night Eastern Standard Time. No banning I see.

I will not borrow money first of all. I have been offered money, I didn't quite care for the terms. In fact, that has happened three times and it was due to Linda's actions. If I were to get any funds, I wouldn't be posting it on here or making it public anywhere else.

A transducer is a device that will convert one form of energy into another. It does not necessarily mean to convert electricity into motion. Your lifter is an EHD pump and the direction of the flow is controlled by the asymmetry of the elements and not the polarity. You would have gotten a "boat load" of good research and information if you would have agreed to use it for yourself instead of deeming that you would make that decision after you received it. By the way, how is that principle working out for you?

And this much I will say, the Gravitor is not destined for a spacecraft, you are being assumptive but then, that is what most individuals do.

Further, I detest the term "anti-gravity". If there are three forces occurring naturally: electricity, magnetism and gravity, is there such a thing as "anti-electricity"? How about "anti-magnetism"? To my knowledge, there isn't. Therefore, whatever action occurs with a Gravitor, it is not "anti-gravity". I have been saying this for years but apparently, no one has paid attention to my posts especially you for I have repeatedly asked you about the "tranductance" definition and now you feign ignorance, whatever you like. However, it would appear that certain individuals only seem to want to argue about certain mundane shite.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby kevin » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:23 pm

By one of those cosmic coincidences ,I was offered a very fine faux bronze owl today.
I bought it.
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Bro ... ORM=RESTAB

I sensed it was a wise purchase.
And a hoot.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite