Here's a Hoot!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Here's a Hoot!

Postby Mikado14 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:27 pm

I sent fruitbat an email to tell him he was not banned for according to Kim, she told me that he posted saying he was. Most individuals regard emails as being confidential as are PM's, I for one look at it in that manner.

It would appear that he decided to post the email and go into a diatribe, according to Kim, which in turn had Linda Leach going off. One item Kim mentioned was that Linda Leach claimed that wags is on her side because of the manner he was addressing her...."Leech".

1. I still hold Linda to be a prevaricator of the nth degree and in need of serious help.

2. fruitbat is just as ill, has no couth and is not a trustworthy person. He is monetarily motivated for if one looks at his posts, they all revolve around money as he just did to me in so much as "his" advice to me. He is arrogant and portrays himself to be a "know-it-all" but runs and hides when confronted.

His claiming to be banned is more than likely nothing more than an excuse not to come here so that he can "run away and hide".

Therefore, since he is banned or so he claims, then he will never see this message to comment. For if he does comment, then he will prove himself to be a liar and that I was correct, heaven forbid. I believe he will just keep quiet and come here but he won't be quiet for someone as him will certainly make a comment at some future point. Oh, and if he does comment on the Token, his excuse will be that someone told him and/or copied it for him.

In any event, he is a fucking liar like Linda and they deserve each other.

Mikado
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

Postby Fruitbat » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:06 am

Nope, definitely not a "fvkin little liar" mikado.

Just someone who was banned all day yesterday but today as on Saturday I have access.
Same computer, same location, and as far as I know, same IP.

I excercised discretion with that email, there wasn't anything in it that needed to be kept secret and since I couldn't log on here, but it is obvious that you guys read the token that was an efficient way to promptly communicate.

Posted here for all to see is what you describe as a "diatribe".

Now we are all on the same page. I think you owe me a small apology.

Re: Reasons for Banning an IP

Postby fruitbat » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:39 pm
OK well someone sure reads this site from over there, because I just got this in my inbox:

You have not been banned. If you are getting that message it is due to the
fact that your server periodically will get banned for they are a known
host to spammers. Therefore, try entering again or stop using a proxy but
in any event, you are being mendacious in stating that you are banned, you
are not.

Mikado.

All I can say is: I get this message today as I have at other times: "You have been permanently banned from this board".
As to the charge of mendacity, as far as I am aware I am not using a proxy. I have a straightforwards and very unremarkable connection to the internet using a very common UK service provider. I think Mikado thinks I use IP spoofing or counterfeiting techniques, like one might use to access country specific streaming services from a different country, but he is wrong, absolutely wrong. The constant accusations of dishonesty are in and of themselves quite revealing I feel, but definitely misapplied. I believe that mikado doesn't actually fully understand the philosophy that underlies tcp/IP address allocation, and that partial understanding in cahoots with his misapplied paranoia as to my intentions, is causing him to leap to a false conclusion, but I KNOW I don't have a full understanding of how IP works, so I'm leaving it up to him to work out what is happening.

Where I am being a bit unfair I suppose, is that I am keeping (what I think is) the solution to his puzzle to myself, and letting him run with the idea of IP spoofing, but in all fairness I have told him several times now that I am not doing what he thinks I am doing, and if he respected my honesty (or at least based on the evidence so far presented over the last few years, give it the benefit of the doubt) he'd have moved his understanding of IP along a bit. Surely they have someone technically skilled over there who can evaluate the data and tell him whats going on...

FB!
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby Fruitbat » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:37 am

And to be honest, I get fed up with the constant false accusations and general crap coming from this side, and thus I like to take frequent rests form it.

The vast majority of the time you aren't doing or discovering anything here anyway, just flailing away at Linda, and of late, myself.
It gets boring real fast.

FB.

P.S. Have you figured out why your site keeps banning me some days and not others? If you are struggling then you can always give me admin access for a few days and I'll take a look and see if I can figure it out for you... :c)
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby kevin » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:53 am

Fruitbat wrote:And to be honest, I get fed up with the constant false accusations and general crap coming from this side, and thus I like to take frequent rests form it.

The vast majority of the time you aren't doing or discovering anything here anyway, just flailing away at Linda, and of late, myself.
It gets boring real fast.

FB.

P.S. Have you figured out why your site keeps banning me some days and not others? If you are struggling then you can always give me admin access for a few days and I'll take a look and see if I can figure it out for you... :c)

This is further evidence for the parallel universes of TT Brown?
He must be in another universe where all the above is real to Him?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvs4bOMv5Xw
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:45 pm

Well rather than admit that he is a fucking liar, he rambles about.

Your server is TalkTalk a part of Opal Telecom DSL. Here is a link as to my claims.

http://www.talktalkmembers.com/t5/Unlim ... d-p/196547

above link wrote:The issue here has definately not been caused by us and is nothing to do with mails to hotmail. The IP address 92.25.132.245 which belongs to "Opal Telecom DSL" hs been blacklisted by an organisation called spamhaus. Spamhaus are used by a huge numnber of organisations to block known spammers.

It is as I said. Certain IP's have been blocked that originated from your server. For instance, your IP first octet has been 02; 68 and 89 to name just a few of the many. You originate, on a quick check, from in the Greater Manchester area and according to one Geolocation map Irlam.

It is as I said. The IP you must have come in on was a blocked IP from TalkTalkGroup. By the way, is your TV hooked to that?

I have not read all of your posts above, my mistake more than likely for I am sure there were some great jewels of information afforded to all. However, the fact that you came in here to post proves that it is as I said....you were a fucking liar. Further, you did as I thought you would....blame someone/something else.

As to giving you admin to let you fix something......how is it that you are always claiming to "fix" something when nothing is broken? You did that on the Kilroy thread when no problem existed. You are very presumptive. I wouldn't trust you to change a lightbulb at this point. You would be too busy critiquing the construction or some such thing. You worry more about the mule going blind than loading the wagon.

As to an apology...for what? Your a fucking liar, you claimed to be banned when no banning took place, an explanation was given and you don't wish to accept it because your such a fucking know-it-all.
'
Okay, I will apologize, I am sorry that you are such a fucking asshole. Apology given.

Mikado

PS: I reiterate...you have no couth, you are not honorable and you are untrustworthy. I am sure that garners you loads of friendships and trusting acquaintances. You make statements that are never verified with at least a link...sounds like your mistress.....birds of a feather. There is one possibility, your vitriolic posts could be considered an attempt to get you banned. I made it perfectly clear at some point as to what would get a member banned, your not even close, I won't ban someone for being a no couth, untrustworthy asshole. You don't deserve the respect I attempted to give you in the past, therefore, I will call a spade a spade.
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:22 pm

"Irlam"???????
I thought the fruitcake was in Coventry?
Oh , but of course.....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Send_to_Coventry
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Mikado14 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:31 pm

Actually, I was stating an anomaly. It is Coventry and Birmingham mostly,

Mikado

― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:48 pm

Mikado14 wrote:Actually, I was stating an anomaly. It is Coventry and Birmingham mostly,

Mikado

Coventry is where I would send the fruitcake to.
Kevin
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby Fruitbat » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:10 pm

Not as grim as the place you sent yourself to Kevin.

And it don't matter how much you stamp your likkle foot and call me an "effing liar", it don't make it true, Mikado.

In fact, not much of what you've said about me IS true.

You have been behaving EXACTLY as Linda portrays you, and it's a big disappointment.
I'd hoped she was mistaken.

And if I try to look at this website, and it says I am permanently banned and I can't get past that message, you can tell me I am not banned all you like, but it doesn't change the facts, and it doesn't make me a liar.

Makes you look a bit stupid though.

FB.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby kevin » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:12 pm

Fruitbat wrote:Not as grim as the place you sent yourself to Kevin.

And it don't matter how much you stamp your likkle foot and call me an "effing liar", it don't make it true, Mikado.

In fact, not much of what you've said about me IS true.

You have been behaving EXACTLY as Linda portrays you, and it's a big disappointment.
I'd hoped she was mistaken.

And if I try to look at this website, and it says I am permanently banned and I can't get past that message, you can tell me I am not banned all you like, but it doesn't change the facts, and it doesn't make me a liar.

Makes you look a bit stupid though.

FB.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ty-1057754
kevin
The Hobbit

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite