Here's a Hoot!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Here's a Hoot!

Postby Chris Knight » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:51 pm

Fruitbat,

Just watch your back with Linda, OK ? All of us had a lot of fun over the years with all this.

But if you make a wrong move by seriously questioning something she has said, something you know is dead wrong, you are going to feel like such a dork when she turns on you...and she has turned on just about everyone who has come through the door since I met her in 1986.

Don't be fooled. I just happened to have the longest run.

Best,

Andy
You want a diamond ring ? I can get it for you.
You want a thingy-thing ? I can get it for you.
Chris Knight
Lt. Commander

Postby LuisP » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:03 pm

From where I read it, what is stupid is this conversation about you being banned, FB.

Facts
1- You FB, were NEVER banned
2- The IP you come across has, on occasion, been banned
3- Why that IP, or “those IP”, you use are recurrently banned is a question of seeing – by both sides – what provokes, or cause it, and work it over.

Simple as apple pie.

To insist on YOU being at times banned and at times unbanned … is simply STUPID !
As YOU plainly, completely well know, by admitting that you may know how “to sort the puzzle” why your IP, or your IP’s, are on occasion banned.

So why insist on what does not exist ?
Or are you simply into “playing Jesus to the lepers in your head” , by lack of any other source of personal amusement ?

Plain stupid, FB.
But hey, just my $0,02…
LuisP
Commander

Postby kevin » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:10 pm

LuisP wrote:From where I read it, what is stupid is this conversation about you being banned, FB.

Facts
1- You FB, were NEVER banned
2- The IP you come across has, on occasion, been banned
3- Why that IP, or “those IP”, you use are recurrently banned is a question of seeing – by both sides – what provokes, or cause it, and work it over.

Simple as apple pie.

To insist on YOU being at times banned and at times unbanned … is simply STUPID !
As YOU plainly, completely well know, by admitting that you may know how “to sort the puzzle” why your IP, or your IP’s, are on occasion banned.

So why insist on what does not exist ?
Or are you simply into “playing Jesus to the lepers in your head” , by lack of any other source of personal amusement ?

Plain stupid, FB.
But hey, just my $0,02…

007, Bond, James bond.
00.2 fruitbat, steve fruitbat.
Kevin...keeping on thread, it's a hoot
kevin
The Hobbit

Postby LuisP » Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:29 pm

That said,

With due respect (and FWIW) I feel I have to mention this : - The fact that one owns a house does not give him/her the right to offend his guests. It is enough to evict those we don't like, respect or want to put up with, and live with that decison.

Or not.

Where to draw a line, if insult is admissable ?

Today a fucking liar, tomorrow a goddam fucking liar and one of these days we may all end calling each other motherfuckers, cocksuckers and asking for a blowjob.

I say this not from being a prude - hell, as if that needed be said ! - but from plain common sense.

So, I'd urge a backpedal.

Fast.
LuisP
Commander

Postby StarCat » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:23 pm

I wish I could un-read that last post from Luis. Some of the terminology was just too much after the day I had looking at parts. Not auto parts. Not chicken parts. All I can do is quote a character from Sponge Bob. "My eyes! My eyes!"

Cat. :lol:
StarCat
Commander

Postby Fruitbat » Tue Feb 03, 2015 6:51 pm

Yes, that poor Patrick Starfish...
This thread is starting to remind me of the epic episode "Sailor Mouth".
You want to catch it, if you haven't, cat. So funny...

FB!
Empty Vessels (and reverse biased semiconductors) make the most noise.
Fruitbat
Petty Officer 1st Class

Postby StarCat » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:42 pm

I was actually thinking of the movie and King Neptune's bald head. I think I've seen most every episode. Donovan was a Sponge Bob fanatic. Cami came along a few years later and took up where he left off.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby wags » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:37 am

Chris Knight wrote:Fruitbat,

Just watch your back with Linda, OK ? All of us had a lot of fun over the years with all this.

But if you make a wrong move by seriously questioning something she has said, something you know is dead wrong, you are going to feel like such a dork when she turns on you...and she has turned on just about everyone who has come through the door since I met her in 1986.

Don't be fooled. I just happened to have the longest run.

Best,

Andy

This is the crux of the 'predicament' that arises and the only thing to add is one I consider with my estranged friend:

Both of us can be deluded by elaborate illusions of others but only one of these delusions is correct.

If I am wrong I am going to be really upset with myself and humble pie will require a lot of custard to mask the chaos it represents.

But then all things are but passing vanities and of no account in the end.

Sorry that you have suffered so long Andy, but sounds you are doing well..
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby TheTraveler » Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:23 am

You all know....

I am sure no one is going to like what I am going to say here.

Tell me what is useful about this thread at all? All this name calling, and vile comments and conversations serve no purpose at all.

Think about the following:

Mikado, if I were coming to this site to research anything, even and including the foolish and sometimes fanatical comments from Linda Brown, I would surely run from the site and never come back All you need to do for someone like fruitbat is to state facts, then ignore anything else he says. Anyone with half a brain is going to see that he is just trying to flame the forum and make all of us look bad. You are a better person than that!

As for you FB, if you don't like what you see or read here just don't come to the site. It's obvious that you are not liked or welcomed here, nor have anything constructive to add to the conversations. IF you want to say something here, then say it and then go back to the token pit where you can say whatever you want without anyone questioning you. After all that is all you really want; to be the one to always be right, and have the last word.

If you are really the "expert" on all things internet, then you know that the scenario you are spouting is rubbish. If you don't like it here exercise you right to free speech, and just go away.

Last, and this is to all of you. I am no a prude, but there is no excuse for the language being used on the site. I serves no useful purpose and in my humble opinion is just classless and distasteful.

Sorry if no one likes what I say here, but that's my feelings, and I'm sticking by them.

P.S. FB, don't bother to try gaming me here, I won't waste my time with a response.
The Traveler
------------
"Not everything that counts can be counted. And not everything that can be counted, counts"
TheTraveler
Chief Petty Officer

Postby Mikado14 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:07 pm

Your right Traveler.

I have allowed my exasperation to get the better part of me. I have allowed someone to persistently and consistently tell me that I am wrong when the proof sits in front of me that they are incorrect. I have allowed my gutteral "me" to surface and take control instead of doing as you say and fueled by that exasperation. I have allowed someone with marginal knowledge take control. I have allowed my self to lose my self-control for no good reason.

If I were not the person I am, I would go back and delete it but then that would be a violation of what I stand for. Let the record show I am human and allowed someone to exasperate me.

I apologize to the forum for posting as a drunk sailor on leave. I am not saying it won't happen again for I am human no matter how hard I try to be something else.

And Cat, sorry about your ears.

Mikado

PS: If I do fall again, I will endeavour to use the word "frackin'"
The thing about Inner Circles is that they are like Boxes - difficult to think outside of them.

"When the Debate is Lost, Slander is the Tool of the Loser" SOCRATES

“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard
Mikado14
Commander

Location: Located where I want to be...or not...depends on the day.

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite