Here's a Hoot!

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Re: Here's a Hoot!

Postby wags » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:39 pm

Mikado,

I fear you are still not thinking far enough outside the box...
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:53 pm

Hi all. It's been a long time since I have posted. So much going on in my life there have been times it was hard to even take a breath. As most of you know, a lot of the things on this forum are above my understanding, plain and simple I never was one for science. I do read and try to get some kind of understanding but I will never have the understanding you all have.
Anyway, why I am posting now.... The ridiculousness of what is going on. I read it and have to laugh and yes even say something to Mikado about some wording he uses. But when he gets to the point he was at I can understand his lashing out. But this last, I'll call it round, between Mikado and Linda is truly one for the books. As far as not thinking far enough outside the box, truer words have never been said. Here is Linda's reply to his post about the phone call....

Re: An interesting visit to the Post Office
Postby Linda Brown » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:52 pm

So... I thought for a moment I was not going to post something that Mikado chose to post yesterday..... but I think perhaps it needs to be out there.......

you can find this response on the ttownsendbrown.com forum.

"But the latest news is that I got a phone call from Linda Leach!!!!

Can you believe it? It was at 5:12 PM EST. I went to answer the phone and she hung up. I then texted her to ask , "And you want what?"

Of course I did not get an answer but I was wondering if she were calling to apologize for starting this back in August of 2011 when she leveled false allegations towards Kim. .....nah...

Maybe she was setting up an appointment to come down my lane to ask for the $500.....nah....she doesn't have the nuts for that.

Maybe she just wanted to talk......nah... she only knows how to make aspersions.

Perhaps she just wanted to say "Hi!"

And perhaps Mikado your ego is so large that you can not keep from associating yourself with
what happened to me yesterday. So badly that you have to LIE that I called you and state the exact time.... when you OBVIOUSLY know that I was in an ambulance.... you have to try to float the lie that I called you..... a message sent?

Don't worry Mikado. I got it alright
What I also understand now is that your handlers are through with you.... and they are trying to connect you with what happened to me. Sort of making you the fall guy. Thats not going to work... and their attack on me is not going to work either. It just reminds me that I have to change my style just a little bit.

I know that it goes higher up than you Mikado and I also realize that you are just being used.......

Linda Brown Pickering Rosegate February 2014

Is it just me or am I missing something? My question is this, HOW THE HELL WOULD MIKADO KNOW SHE WAS IN AN AMBULANCE?? And someone is trying to connect what happened to her yesterday with Mikado? Seriously?? Her whole reasoning is ridiculous! She can deny the call all she wants. I have screen shots of her number calling Mikados phone. This time she really is out there, farther then she has ever gone. If people ever had any doubt about her lies they should know see her for what she truly is.
Kim
What we take time to dream, do we dare make reality?
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:53 pm

I just realized that not everyone will know what I am talking about in this post. I should have posted her first post about what happened to her yesterday. Kim

An interesting visit to the Post Office
Postby Linda Brown » Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:58 pm

Yesterday I had a whole list of things to get accomplished downtown. I figured I would start at the Post office... mail a box to Jennifer and buy a stamp to put on a letter to Tom Beale, my cousin and the administrator for the Cosmic Token.

I was feeling fine when I walked in... stood in line... you know post offices.... it was awhile...I was hungry, it was long past lunch ( about two in the afternoon...) Figured I would get the package and letter off and then buy a hamburger or something. Thats not exactly what happened.

I put the letter and the package on the desk and looked at the pretty blonde lady on the other side....... and that was the last thing I remembered.... until I woke.... on the floor with Paramedics around me. I guess I had been out long enough for them to get there.... of course they are right down the street from the Post Office so I was probably only out about five or six minutes. They decided that I needed to go to the hospital... I asked the paramedics to finish mailing my stuff for me.... gave him a twenty and he gave me the change and my receipt. Now the time on the reciept might be important.
Long story real short..... they tested me and cross tested me... drew blood and xrayed me... Dr. was upset that I had passed out like that , wanted to keep me overnight but promising that I would check in with a primary Doctor he let me go home.....

Soooo.... maybe I am not going as far and as fast as I am accustomed to going.... so if I go quiet on all of you for awhile maybe its wise for me to .... as Smith cautioned.... pay attention to the " shot fired across my bow".....

The receipt that I have in my purse has a time. oddly....... of 2:11:21 PM......

Linda Brown Pickering Rosegate February 2015
From the Shadow of Giant Rock

Now, as many of you know, I have been going through a few medical things this past year. Well, I have been in my share of ambulances in this time period. Something Linda wrote here sounded a bit strange to me. Maybe it's because she is in a different state I don't know. Anyway, when a paramedic is called out here it is because of a medical emergency. They do not finish your shopping or whatever you were doing when they were called out to help. They are there to treat the patient, stabilize them and, if need be, get them to the hospital. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby StarCat » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:25 pm

Possibilities : Linda's phone dialed Mikado of it's own volition . One of the EMS responders did indeed finish Linda's business at the Post Office . Both those things are within the realm of possibility . The whole thing could be strange but true.

Kim, I posted about liver failure in another thread. It wasn't you. You were healthy and smiling.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Postby wags » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:52 pm

I fear the box turns out to be of an irregular nature...
Boswell : ‘I have provided you with an argument, but I am not obliged to supply an understanding"
wags
Commander

Postby Kim » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:52 pm

Cat, I saw that post and I'm glad to know it wasn't me, yet!! As a matter of fact, as long as I keep on with my meds, I plan on postponing that for a very long time!!
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:46 am

Well I see I have been challenged to show proof that Linda called Mikados phone. As she is on line now I give her one warning that the proof will show her phone number in a screen shot. So I am putting it out there for all to see....is this what you really want Linda, because I have no problem posting your phone number for all to see. And everyone here pretty much knows what Mikados phone looks like (Same one he has had for years lol) so there will be no doubt it is on his phone. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:21 am

This picture is of Mikados call log on his phone. I blurred out the names that have nothing to do with this. Anyway, the name Linda with the X to the side of it is an incoming call from Linda's phone that was not completed. Meaning she hung up before it was answered. The next Linda with the arrow to the side is when Mikado texted her back. Kim

image.jpg
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:56 am

And, as to proof, how about Linda post a shot of her phone log? Because 1..she won't know how, 2..it's no ones business, 3..she doesn't have to prove anything to anyone because she only tells the truth. Lol
Kim
Lt. Commander

Postby Kim » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:22 pm

Re: An interesting visit to the Post Office
Postby Linda Brown » Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:47 pm

And Kims response, (after being so silent for so long)Just smells of her own personal agenda.
http://www.ttownsendbrown.com

Am I saying that Mikado is connected in some way to what happened? YES!

Perhaps only by being told of the exact TIME that it happened and then being encouraged to write that exact time in his message. THAT connects him. and it was NO COINCIDENCE. But who pushed him to do that?and why?

Some in my camp have said that Mikado is no longer useful to those who now want ME to do the dirty work of blaming him for the incident.

I have learned in all of this struff that there are those much "higher up" at work here... and so I have to nod in their direction. "OK... you caught me off guard... it won't happen again.... and no, I won't make Mikado out to be the prime villian because he was just somebodys dull tool."

I think that Mikado must already know that so there is no reason that I need to repeat any of this. Just setting the initial situation straight so we all know where we all stand.

Linda Brown Pickering Rosegate February 20015

Is she serious? Those much higher up, lol what a joke. How come whenever something happens to Linda it is always because of Mikado? Seems she is the one who can't let go. She has to have someone who she can berate to try to make herself look like the victim. Sorry Linda, won't work this time, too many people have already seen under your mask of lies. Your little fantasy world is caving in around you and you don't know what to do. Your "camp" , or should I say what is left of it, because the ones who had any smarts have either been kicked off by you or they left on their own because they finally saw you for what you are, is falling apart.
As to my personal agenda, just tired of your lame accusations and every now and then I need a laugh so I just look to see what lies you are spewing for my laugh of the day lol. Kim
Kim
Lt. Commander

PreviousNext

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite