Name Dropping

The Hypocritical actions of the Nickel Site that serve to substantiate the lying actions of Linda Brown (that would be the Cosmic Token so all can she how deranged Linda Brown can be)

Name Dropping

Postby StarCat » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:43 am

Name dropping was brought up here, so it seems as good a spot as any for this thread. I'll start with the name Pahoma. I don't know if it's even a real name. It was passed along to me in a very strange and vivid dream.

Moving on to some real names, I would prefer that these not be forgotten. Some were friends. Some were relatives. All had ties to the Cold War and the defense industry. Bill Robinson, Marshall Coon, Henry Salazar, and Harold Dougherty all were associated with National Bureau of Standards in Boulder, Colorado. Marshall Coon was at the first atomic bomb test. Jim Kelly, Pat Kelly, Moses Boam, Virgil Owen, Ernie Vela, John Cash, and Jerry Harden were all associated with Rocky Flats. Bob Jordan was a uranium miner who worked for Floyd Odlum. He didn't think very highly of Odlum's practice of buying uranium mines, playing out the easily extracted ore, and then selling them off. Bob also helped drill the tunnels for Cheyenne Mountain.

If this isn't important to anyone but me, that's okay. I just wanted these names out there. Especially the ones who paid the price of radiation exposure.

Cat
StarCat
Commander

Return to The Cosmic Hypocrite